It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by viking43

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Fortress Australia

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

AUSTRALIA the headquarters?!?!?

You havent read this then have you?

Fortress Australia

That was 1996, the NWO new headquarters is Denver Co DIA

So when people say NWO headquarters, do you actually mean a built facility where there are people now occupying it? Is it hidden? Is it under Denver International Airport? Do citizens of Denver know about? Is there crazy security around it?

And on the topic... I think this story is interesting, do I believe it will happen? No... But its a story nevertheless thats entertained me for 10 pages now... I guess only time will tell..

First one was on a forum, source was Washington Post,
CIA Moves Operations From Virginia To Colorado

www.2012changesarenow.com...

www.truthistreason.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Fortress Australia

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

AUSTRALIA the headquarters?!?!?

You havent read this then have you?

Fortress Australia

That was 1996, the NWO new headquarters is Denver Co DIA

So when people say NWO headquarters, do you actually mean a built facility where there are people now occupying it? Is it hidden? Is it under Denver International Airport? Do citizens of Denver know about? Is there crazy security around it?

And on the topic... I think this story is interesting, do I believe it will happen? No... But its a story nevertheless thats entertained me for 10 pages now... I guess only time will tell..

First one was on a forum, source was Washington Post,
CIA Moves Operations From Virginia To Colorado
forums.musculardevelopment.com...

www.2012changesarenow.com...

www.truthistreason.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by Evasius

Morning...

This thread and your post in particular caught my eye, so I tried the random word generator just out of curiosity, and tried to make my request as neutral and as empty as possible.

The first random work it launched the page with was...executing. Not a nice start.

I asked for 5 more and got....belt bass assembling biochemistry brigade.

I have not a clue what it might mean, but have a huge feeling that it's trying to tell me something I can't interpret...

Anyone care to help out here?

If this guy's Japan prediction was so bang on, this one needs to be watched, just in case. I've had a massive feeling recently that there is something BIG coming down the pipe, that we can't ignore or avoid, and the only way we will deal with it, is to be prepared. Nothing fancy, just basic, sensible, old school preparations, and don't expect anyone to look after you.

Will be watching this thread with great interest.

reminds me of the Joe Brant prophecy, I read a page by a family friend (of his family) who said he later in life told her at a family dinner about his prediction and that yes it did happen, of course that page may have been fake also.

I was able however to find that a guy in genealogy search, of his name was born at the time he would be at the location he was living and later became an author.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, I don't put much faith into predictions, and I only read this thread because it was on my front page when I opened ATS. I like writing and poetry, so the word generator was interesting.

Here were my five words: foul, power, multiplication, damage, shortening.

I wish there was a way to see that website's full index of words to determine the probability of getting certain words.I also believe that words with negative connotations are more likely to inspire creative writing, and as that is the purpose of the word generator website, I bet there are an unusually high number of words that could have a negative connotation.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shimri
Reply to post by srsen

He was banned from ATS sometime late summer early fall last year. Made his own site (beyondtopsecret.com) with a membership fee, then cancelled the fee, and later closed it down and went back to FB.

Link

and in the above link, you will find a post he made, showing he was actually an ATS member, and was actually banned.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 7-8-2012 by Shimri because: (no reason given)

that site is still running, he says
'I always give a 4 day advance warning minimum.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Spruk

While I understand your post I cannot help thinking about HAARP. Perhaps with the invention of HAARP the tectonic plates become invalid. I cannot help but think that earthquakes are not always related to plate movement. Just my thoughts.

Much Peace...

You bring up a good point, but it's not exactly valid for this particular situation:

Mid- or intra-plate earthquakes are those that occur within the boundaries of the major crustal plates. Most (over 90%) earthquakes occur along the tectonically active plate boundaries, where the major crustal plates are moving past and/or away from each other.

However, the magnitude of non-plate boundary earthquakes are generally much less than a plate boundary type (save for massive Volcanic regions that are not near subduction zones, like Yellowstone, or the New Madrid fault). Also, no tsunami would occur if it were supposedly HAARP induced and within the plate, because the displacement of water DOES require plate movement.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Sometimes when I encounter info that could possibly have a direct affect on me and my family while on the web, I initially 'consult' a random word generator. It's easy and never fails to yield relevant results.

random word generator

It's busy at work, but I did try to clear my mind and request results from a source outside of myself (rather than have my mind generate words that mirror my thoughts). The results were valid, but it remains to be seen if they were true outside threats or products of the imagination.

1st word: Seeming (then tried to clear my thoughts & requested 'what do I need to be wary of?')
2nd word: Monster
3rd: Anger
4th (see below): Flooding - (decided to post results because this word showed up so quickly)

*Also clicked the link to test it before posting, and the word presented was 'Startle.'

Try for yourself.

That's cool because I just tried it and it came up with:

Bridge.

It's cool because I drove under a newly demolished bridge earlier today (demolished within the last 24 hours I presume) and the entire area wreaked of methane. Strange because I definitely had a dream about explosions last night.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Just a comment I want to add. I am Teacher and during a discussion one day, a few months ago, with secondary age Students they informed me that should there ever be a tsunami or water disaster that the east coast of Australia would be destroyed.

They informed me that they had been paying attention to recent floods, the breaking of dam walls etcetera and informed me that the water could reach inland way beyond peoples expectations. They suggested the water could reach our area!!

As an indication I live approximately six hours drive from Sydney about midpoint between the NSW & South Australian border. Make of it what you will I just thought it was an interesting communication.

I sincerely hope there is not a disaster - at least with warnings people can make an attempt to preserve their lives but when disasters occur without warning it is so much more tragic and heart wrenching. Here's to hoping the warning is well meant but without substance.

Much Peace...

I'm pretty sure the area a tsunami will penatrate inland depends on hight above sea level, if there are any mountain ranges between you and your shore and also of coarse the hight and intensity of the Tsunami!
If you have a celler and some Scuba gear you could probably survive if the water receeds before you run out of oxygen! Only problem is you would need to know it was coming and would need enough time to put the Scuba
gear on! Good Luck and Gob bless!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There was a earthquake n scaniae yesterday. I felt it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
doing some more research,

it appears there has been a rise in earthquake activity by 38% on the pacific fault,

website might be worth keeping an eye on: www.iris.edu...

screen print for today:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

And get crucified like Jesus Christ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
I live and work in Tasmania, and a fisherman on the EAST COAST told me one of the buoys recorded a 30m wave last week. A small test maybe? I'ma gunna listen to this prediction. Cheers

if it is not natural, I would guess it would be while congress here is not in session.

112th Congress, 2nd Session

August 4 - September 9 House Recess
September 15 – 18 House Recess

September 22 – 30 House Recess

hobnobblog.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
After a bit of a search, I found two interesting tidbits:

The first is a link to another FB profile, wherein the author provides a rundown of everything known about Mitchell Coombes, including all of his upcoming predictions;

Coombes Compilation

The second is a news item, video included, of literally hundreds of tanks being shipped via railway to Southern California on August 7, 2012. Please note, as the text contained in the link states, the reason for the shipping of so many tanks may, in fact, be benign, although the number of tanks appears to be unprecedented:

SoCal Tank Shipment August 7th

Perhaps random pieces with zero correlation, perhaps not. Time will tell.

So on there he gives and exact date...

"Mitchell Coombes No it won't be this year, it's planned for 2012, and a lot sooner than you think too.
28 September at 07:56 • Like • 4 people"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Apparently an amoured cavalry regiment was caught on the move yesterday, probably the 11th from Fort Irwin, California - does this have anything to do with this prediction? Does the government know this might happen soon?

That video is pretty weird, but the first thing that comes to mind is that, if they were doing something nefarious, how hard would it be to cover the tanks, so that foul mouthed yokels wouldn't see and video record them?

Seems the new policy is do everything in plain sight. Maybe because there is nothing anyone can do anyway. People will not panic until the authorities tell them to PANIC!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

when i went to his facebook page there were no posts. i subsricbed to him but when i sent a friend request it said he had reached his limit. Bummer.

also since i live in Yuma, Az the ass end of the desert at the California,Arizona,Mexico border, does that mean i will have beach front property? Sweet!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
IF it happens I feel for the folks when they hear about the evac notice because if you are in the LA basin
its 70 just to the other side of Riverside county from the beaches. You wont make it

edit on 7-8-2012 by gz007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Lets suspend realtiy for a sec and say he really does have a gift. Who in main stream would belive him? Everyone would ridicule him as a fake and/or follow him like a religous zealot. I wouldnt mind a small earthqake or two just to shake things up but that large? i hope its fake!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, That's great and bad at the same time.

Great, now I know it's going to happen sooner or later and my brother's family is here for vacation.

Bad, when they return, they might find their home gone.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

Lets suspend realtiy for a sec and say he really does have a gift. Who in main stream would belive him? Everyone would ridicule him as a fake and/or follow him like a religous zealot. I wouldnt mind a small earthqake or two just to shake things up but that large? i hope its fake!

agreed, but if that did happen the Gov would close this thread, it wouldn't look good that on a website about conspiracy's and secrets we new days before......

no one would believe them,

maybe someone should save this entire thread (if poss) and prove it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

this thing is weird!

here are my 5 words. Inconvenience , thou, eyne, slighter, church.

now i had to look up eyne because i had never heard of it. Dictionary says it is an obsolete word only used in poetry which means the plural of eyes.

thou - could mean a thousand or you
like: with such a sad gaze thier eyne (eyes)

Inconvenience a thousand eyes slighter church
or
Inconvenience you eyes slighter(small or unimportant) church

which could mean absolutly nothing,

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join