It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does you volume on vieso sound distorted on your computer now as if something is trying to keep us f

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Couldn't help but notice how over the past couple days the sound quality of videos from the Internet have become skewed or distorted..Has anyone else noticed this.? As if the Government is putting a restriction on what we can hear on the NET?!!
edit on 6-8-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Simple to test. Post a link from one of the videos you think is being audio-censored and we'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Yeah, mine does for sure. I was messing around with the graphic equalizer yesterday. Coincidence, I imagine.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mines done it a few times while watchin videos or making beats... doubt its the 'government' probably the computers

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Everything sounds fine to me. Might be your speakers or sound card going bad.

If you're talking about YouTube videos, then you're right, the sound quality on a lot of them leave something to be desired. It's not the government, it's just a crappy video/audio capture.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Malware can cause sound lagging if you haven't done an malware/virus scan lately. Updating sound drivers can help too. My laptop has been having issues with sound but it's about 8 years old and I'm fairly sure something inside is dying a slow death.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My light bulb is flickering, I bet its them goverment trying to give me a seizure. I hope your joking OP..

Here is a number of other possibilities; aging ear, need new speakers, someone played with your audio settings, etc...

And nope, I haven't experinced anything different with my audio, try some head phones see if they sound better than your speakers. If you are using headphones, try taking a break from them to allow your ears to heal lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Simple to test. Post a link from one of the videos you think is being audio-censored and we'll check it out.

Or he could just try to watch a government video that he thinks is from "tptb". Surely, if a military recruitment video, an Obama ad, and a Romney ad all come in distorted on his PC, then hopefully he'll be satisfied.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by The GUT

Or he could just try to watch a government video that he thinks is from "tptb". Surely, if a military recruitment video, an Obama ad, and a Romney ad all come in distorted on his PC, then hopefully he'll be satisfied.

Funniest thing I read all day.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I did a couple of weeks ago and so I deleted the most recent FLASH player version and got one slightly older.

Did the trick

edit on 6-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I did a couple of weeks ago and so I deleted the most recent FLASH player version and got one slightly older.

Did the trick

edit on 6-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Just to add on to this for anyone having issues of any kind, the newest flash version has caused a lot of errors. Especially if you are using firefox, i don't think they have ironed out all the bugs yet since adobe changed their code. This can cause plenty of problems with youtube as well, so if updating flash doesn't work, i think version 11.2 is the last stable version to use within browsers. Also, if problems still occur disable add-ons to make sure there is nothing conflicting with it.

Sorry to be a little off topic, but just wanted to give a little info to those who may experience problems. Also a reason why people may be experiencing more problems.

new topics

top topics

join