It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Colorado Springs August 1st 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
August 1st 2012 just before noon I was in my office on the phone and saw a flashing light out the window. So immediately I grabbed the tripod set up downstairs and went out back while still on the phone and took photos and video (HD). Returned to the office and while I was uploading the data off the camera, the object returned. I was then able to get more photos and video.

Direction: South West
Time: 11:44 - 12:15PM
Equipment: Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 100x400mm lens, 2x extender, tripod.

HD Photos and Original Video

(kindly watch these videos in HD full screen)

Video 1

Video 2

Enjoy.

Peace
edit on 6-8-2012 by freedommusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I do believe in aliens and the existence of spacecraft in our world, but that is just a dot and not much to go on at all.

Thanks for the efforts, hope you get a little more next time.

Mickierocksman

edit on 6/8/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Added a 'the' then had some coffee and looked at an attractive girl walking by before hitting edit again.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's a drone. their all over the place now. A damn shame. But it's a drone nonetheless..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well it does look a bit like some of these.

Best Of UFO Sightings Of June 2012, AFO

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Gotta give you big props for not only filming HD, but having a crap load of photos unedited....

I watched the video on HD on a big ass screen and it looks like it could be a balloon w/ some reflection from the sun...i can see whatever it is tossing about like it is....

ive only looked at some of the photos....can tell anything from them....is there a specific one that is very clear...thats a lot to go thru lol
edit on August 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also have to give you props on the quality of the images.

I have a question. In the two short videos we see the object disappearing behind the cloud. Were the clouds stationary or were they moving in the same or opposite direction? In other words, which way was the object moving to the winds at its altitude?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

First video (MVI_9023) there are no clouds. Object just floats in camera view.
Second video (MVI_9037 not posted on YouTube) object drifts to north west and behind tree out of shot.
Third video (MVI_9057) object moves towards cumulus clouds (south). Always remaining below clouds in shot. Clouds were moving very slightly.

I have hundreds of shots and HD video of balloons on this equipment in this location and if you study the data carefully, you will see this is clearly not a balloon. I have lot's of balloon video data posted on that YouTube channel.

If you take a look at this image at 200% you will see this is clearly not a balloon.

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
reply to post by JoeBarna

First video (MVI_9023) there are no clouds. Object just floats in camera view.
Second video (MVI_9037 not posted on YouTube) object drifts to north west and behind tree out of shot.
Third video (MVI_9057) object moves towards cumulus clouds (south). Always remaining below clouds in shot. Clouds were moving very slightly.

I have hundreds of shots and HD video of balloons on this equipment in this location and if you study the data carefully, you will see this is clearly not a balloon. I have lot's of balloon video data posted on that YouTube channel.

If you take a look at this image at 200% you will see this is clearly not a balloon.

Peace

well IMO, it still could be a balloon. I see nothing that says its not. It moves like one, it reflects sun like a Mylar balloon would. blowing up any image to 200% distorts it making it impossible to analyze.

i know its not popular and not what you want to hear, but IMO, its just a shiny balloon being tossed about in the wind.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freedommusic

It may not be a balloon, I may be considered a broken record on this one, but check out NARCAP.ORG's, Project Sphere.

I agree with Greeneyed Leo that we are seeing more and more mylar balloons being called UFOs, but that's why I asked about the object's movement relative the wind. Objects that don't move with the wind get my attention.

So again, S&F for the post.

top topics

join