It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Must Watch’ movie of the Fall Exposing the NWO - SHADE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This fall there is a new movie coming out that purports to further expose the NWO agenda of population control. The name of the movie is SHADE and it’s made by filmmaker Jason Bermas (9/11 Loose Change, Fabled Enemies, and The Invisible Empire). Here is a preview:

For hundreds of years an elite group of oligarchs have ruled the land, fueled by a legacy of sex, money, power and greed….

….in the last 60 years their power has become more consolidated as they have become more organized.

Their own white papers and other documents show the diabolic plans they have in store for the population.

Looks pretty legit…definitely interesting at the least! What is your take on this guy, Jason Bermas? I read there was an appearance by Alex Jones in the movie. That doesn’t surprise me because he is the biggest NWO/Bilderberg/Rothschild antagonist in the known world! It does make me more skeptical.

What say you? Is this a “must watch” movie?

I can’t say I’ll be eating popcorn in the front row with the family but I’m intrigued!

Maybe I’ll wait for on-demand!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I wonder how many edits and versions they will put out before they tell the truth and gather proper facts and report only on those true facts instead of misleading people like they did with their failed internet muse loose change?

I say 5 is a good number judging by experience they dont have much in many departments.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

that song is cool as hell...

who does it?

can't wait to see the film..

looks cool..

edit on 6-8-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I wonder how many edits and versions they will put out before they tell the truth and gather proper facts and report only on those true facts instead of misleading people like they did with their failed internet muse loose change?

So you think its going to be BS?

The jury is still out on the whole “NWO” thing. I tend to lean in favor of the idea based on my studies and the events I’ve seen unfold throughout my life (and the fact that I’m a conspiracy-minded person).

Do you want to watch the movie? I’m sure curious to see what it presents…same reason I login to ATS…I WANT TO KNOW!!!

edit on 6-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by seabag

that song is cool as hell...

who does it?

I mixed that myself…

You like?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

that's a low blow. Considering nobody's 100% accurate. Not too mention not everything that didn't make the cut for the next loose changes mean that it was explained away.

Take the thermite issue for example. It didn't make the final loose change, but it has been proven to be possible. Quite easy as a matter of fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

So you think its going to be BS?

The jury is still out on the whole “NWO” thing. I tend to lean in favor of the idea based on my studies and the events I’ve seen unfold throughout my life (and the fact that I’m a conspiracy-minded person).

Do you want to watch the movie? I’m sure curious to see what it presents…same reason I login to ATS…I WANT TO KNOW!!!

Buddy, the NWO is a fact. It's written about and mentioned by many of the politicians. It's called globalization.. No jury needed

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

that's a low blow. Considering nobody's 100% accurate. Not too mention not everything that didn't make the cut for the next loose changes mean that it was explained away.

The most common and easily executed logical fallacy is the ad hominem attack (attack the person). It’s good to be skeptical about the person presenting info, and in all fairness I ASKED FOR IT in the OP.

I don’t know anything about the filmmaker which is why I asked…

I’m still going to watch it though!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Buddy, the NWO is a fact. It's written about and mentioned by many of the politicians. It's called globalization.. No jury needed.

I’m in agreement with you though the actual “PROOF” isn’t concrete….we don’t know FOR SURE but the evidence definitely points in that direction.

I think the evidence needs to be shouted over a bullhorn for all to hear (like AJ does). It is a hard pill to swallow so I understand why so many still don’t do their own homework and find out for themselves…it is what it is.

Maybe soon we’ll all know the truth about the NWO. I certainly don’t expect this film to be the awakening but every new bit of evidence helps.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Meh.....

Not my cup of Tea......

When will the movie, exposing Micheal Moore as a hypocrite,be out?

I would love to see that movie !

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Meh.....

Not my cup of Tea......

Well, the NWO (particularly the population control agenda) is a conspiracy theory with plenty of evidence (potentially) yet to expose and explore.

There is no more evidence needed to 'out' Michael Moore as a hypocrite!

GUILTY!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I rented this movie once from the library that showed all of Michael moore's BS. I wish I could remember it's name.
In this documentary they we're showing the clip when michael moore walked into a bank and opend an account and received a rifle. They showed how he set that whole thing up. Making it look as though anyone was freely given a firearm. When in fact there was a waiting period to do a background check. But he made it purposely look like they were giving away guns to anybody. Then he quiped about how crazy it was! And it was all a lie! what a jerk off.

Anyways, there's a movie out there about his BS... Keep looking..

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The old guy you see in the film is Webster Tarpley who I consider to be the best-informed and most articulate historian working modern politics today. His analysis alone would make the film worth watching. The guy speaks like 7 languages and has more insider connections than anyone.
I'll give it a watch. Thanks Seabag.

Here's a great video of Tarpley debating Adam Kokesh at Occupy Bilderberg. The talking-over gets annoying at times but well worth a listen. Wisdom meets youthful idealism at it's best.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I am interested in seeing this. I know for a fact that there are people behind the scenes trying to pull the strings. What you want to call them is up to you. The same group of "people" keep their "people" in the positions of power. Nepotism in Government is easy to see. Look at Ron Paul and Rand Paul. ( I will probably be shunned for that lol)

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

A lot of smart people realized a long time ago that unfortunately the best way to run a civilization is through democracy. Regardless of how many stupid people there are. Any time you move to a Republic or representative government with little oversight, you will have people that abuse the power they were given to obtain greater wealth, position and power.

Ex: Give no compete government contracts to your brother in laws tech firm, then the tech firm then invests X amount of dollars to your re-election campaign. They just try to make it look like they are looking for your best interests while they line their pockets.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..."~ William Shakespear

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow I just was talking about nepotism and then in the first 2 minutes of the video you posted is Webster Tarpley talking about nepotism in government lol. Talk about syncronicity.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by sonnny1

Meh.....

Not my cup of Tea......

Well, the NWO (particularly the population control agenda) is a conspiracy theory with plenty of evidence (potentially) yet to expose and explore.

There is no more evidence needed to 'out' Michael Moore as a hypocrite!

GUILTY!

I will start buying into those things when organizations quit responding to the disasters of the world, such as Ebola virus , Cholera Floods Earth slides Major Earthquakes ....see, they lose their agenda with every chance not to respond..........FORGETABOUT IT!!!! it sounded good for a while but take AJ for instance, he has been crying wolf about the dollar crashing since before 9/11. FORGETABOUT IT!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ya….it could never happen.

It’s all in place, dude.

edit on 8-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join