It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many alien dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've been a believer in alien life and the AA theory for a good 5 years or so. The idea of aliens has been familiar to me since I can remember. However, my dreams had never actually had any kind of ET/UFOs in them up until a couple months ago. I always thought it was weird that they never appeared in my dreams, especially when I became a believer.

In the last couple months I've been bombarded with ET dreams. They're always really weird and never have much rhyme or reason to them. Also, the aliens themselves don't physically appear to me, it's like I know they're here and we're all running like hell from them.

One dream had 3 suns in the sky.....at least in the dream they were 3 suns, but when I woke up I realized that's not possible when I considered that 3 of them looked like hollow rings. That dream ended with a significant amount of heat being felt, thus waking me up. Another one was more of an asteroid strike or something like that. But it wasn't an asteroid because it flew around for a while with an intelligent trajectory. Eventually it crashed to the ground and the effect was basically a mushroom cloud that whiped out me and whatever else was in its radius.

The other ones I've been having are just me and whoever I happen to dream of at the time running from some sort of unknown force in the sky. The sense of urgency is unmistakeable, yet I don't remember actually seeing a UFO or ET. It was like we all just 'knew' what it was.

Anywho this wouldn't bother me if I'd been having these dreams all along. It's the fact that they're just now coming about that bothers me. Anyone else having a rash of ET dreams?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

Nope.

Can't say that I have. I mean, I have had some strange dreams lately, but not of a rash of alien dreams. No.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

part of the reason i joined ATS was to explore others who have had similar experiences as to myself.

i have, for nearly a decade now, had many alien dreams... ships (several types), greys, MIBs,etc, etc... most have a similar sense of urgency as yours. all are odd, and leave me with a funky feeling in the AM. needless to say those first few hours at work after one of these doozies, are bizarre.

i have explored the issue from many angles: are the aliens representative of something else buried in my psyche? or are they representative of something in our the collective unconscious, which i am picking up on? or are they quite real, and for some reason my antenna has crossed with theirs? or, perhaps i'm a bit nutters!?

in any case, my advice is to write your dreams down- date the journal entry, and mark any other circumstance around the date... weather, mood, personal events, global occurances, etc.

you may be able to discern patterns.

good luck with all of that. it has been an odd experience to have my unconscious so consistently visited by these strange things, no matter what they are, so i empathize.

cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It is quite common that if you start to delve into a topic quite heavily and start thinking about it day after day after day, night after night after night that eventually you will start dreaming about that subject. Commonly known as "Processing dreams", this type of dream, is also known as sleep working, You end up brainwashing yourself so whilst in a state of dreaming, your subconscious continues to thinking about it.

join