Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why we have extinctions!

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What causes Mass Extinctions?

Scientists are totally baffled by this, and have been forever. We are currently approaching our sixth largest mass extinction and its estimated that this planet has over 98% of its documented inhabitants extinct. Realize this is just what we know of, I'm sure there is a lot more. 98% is a good chunk considering we still have over five million species here, and still counting. It makes you wonder just how much life was this little blue planet housing at one time.

There is a very simple explanation for whats going on, and I'm personally shocked that scientists haven't figured this one out. There have been some changes to this planet, and we even have documentation to back that up. According to the bible a couple of every species and herb was brought to earth. Except things from OUR home planet. It's in clear black and white that according to the bible, earth is NOT our home. We were dumped here along with a couple of everything else that is from various places out in the cosmos.

Each planet is made with a balance of life that allows all the life on that planet to survive. Scientists are baffled right now because they are making the assumption that all species that are here, originated from here, and that is false. The fact of the matter is that losing a species in a balanced eco system is just as damaging as bringing in life that doesn't belong. So what we are left with is this giant soup where only the fittest survive. In addition to one of the most damaging species here, humans.

We are able to manipulate and adapt to make this planet work for us, at least so we think. The fact is that the planet was not meant to afford us, and not only are we missing a lot of things that we would normally have, but in our attempt to adapt around those problems, we are damaging this planet. As you can see its very simple, but in some ways it is complicated. The balance of life is critical to any planet. The person(s) that set up all of the life here probably had a plan and a reason but they either didn't know or didn't care that it would eventually be the end of life on this planet. Life is collapsing at an exponential rate.

The thing that made this all come to realization was an ongoing debate I have between intervention and evolution. Evolution believes that chaos and extinctions are all a part of the process of evolution. While evolution is claimed to not be a creator, it is allegedly responsible for creating millions possibly billions of species, but you will never get an evolutionist to agree that its a creator of life.

In addition to creating new life, each life has to have food. Evolutionists claim that a species just eats what it can, and its survival of the fittest. Which is basically what we are seeing today. The problem is that something seems to be a little off with the idea that all of this life started out from slime, and ended up as humans just to find out that some of us don't have any food to eat.. We never hear about new species being born, let alone new species that have nothing to eat.

This introduced an understanding that I was able to see where each species, at least in balance, would have whats referred to as target food. Target food would be a food that is easily available for that species, and is natural not processed, and yields high nutrients for that species. A species could have two or more target foods. Where you see a problem with humans is that we have so many things that we eat, but we aren't dependent on any one specifically. We are scavengers. Again this is because the bible warned us that nothing from our home planet was brought here. So what food we are eating is not our food, and we are just getting by with what we have.

You can see the results of this from us creating super supplement stores, diets, and dieticians, and all of the sickness that comes along from us not having our intended food. It has been so far and so long out of perspective that we even started making our own food, known as processed food. Adaptation is a process that has been labeled and accepted to evolution as though it is a part of evolution. The fact is that if evolution really existed we wouldn't have to adapt, and visa versa. Adaptation is an obvious sign that we are having to go out of our way to make something work because from a natural point of view, its failing.

So we adapt, and adapt, and adapt or die. We adapt so much that its realized to the point of redundancy. The reason we have to adapt so much is because this isn't our planet, and we don't fit here, so we have to work around the problems associated with that. It eventually takes a toll on the planet and mother nature has been pushing us off of here from day one. We can see this in the form of sickness, disease, plagues, and how bacteria and viruses attack us. We can't get off this rock, we are stuck here, so we act out by doing things like self abuse, smoking, drinking, drug abuse, and even self physical abuse.

Intervention is real, and the sooner that people realize just how real, the sooner all the answers will come to you. We have no ties to this planet, if we disappeared off the face of this earth, the planet would throw a big party. We share no natural relationship with any species on this planet. Most relationships are forced by either feeding them or housing, or domesticating them.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
How do you know that we were dumped here?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
What causes Mass Extinctions?

Scientists are totally baffled by this, and have been forever.

Actually some Scientists believe most of those extinction level events are caused by global warming and hydrogen sulphide producing bacteria... (theory of course)

Where as only one of those extinction events were due to a Meteor crash.

Neil De Grass Tyson...

edit on 6-8-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

It's more than clear in the bible.

The bible is often disregarded as a scifi book with no historical value. What I found out is that its actually a supernatural sectioned book thats considered to be a hostorical document. The problem is that we don't have access to the supernatural elements to recreate everything that happened in the bible, so a lot of people try to dismiss it based on that, however thats not fair unless they do so in a fair test, which can't be done.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Actually some Scientists believe most of those extinction level events are caused by global warming and hydrogen sulphide producing bacteria... (theory of course)

Where as only one of those extinction events were due to a Meteor crash.

Neil De Grass Tyson...
Thats an interesting concept, more on the lines of transpermia. Intervention is a lot more damaging. Transpermia is the idea of microbial life hitching a ride on a rock that makes it to earth, whats funny is its allready happened.

Internetion, documentation aside, you could say has allready been proven. What started out being an argument about sealed fish tanks, produced facts. They sell sealed fish tanks, some have fish some have shrimp, and they have alge and water in them, you just supply sun light, never have to feed them. So its this cycle where everything keeps everything else alive. The problem is its a very crude example of balance and the shrimp only live 2 years compared to 20. So you can see that the balance of life is very complicated and many species rely on many other species and not just one or a few.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I have to leave this thread now. All hope is lost. Good bye.

I wont be returning to this thread so please don't reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Wait...hold the door for me......

Des

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Well good luck to you, and I hope you find the answers your looking for, I'm not sure where your going to look by omitting important things that give the answer, but good luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

ALERT! ALERT
PUBLIC NOTICE

Tooth has been at this for over 500 pages spread across 3 threads. Hundreds of people have tried to explain evolution to him, he does not understand it. He makes up words like target food, and than makes up a definition, and says it's a component of evolution. If that makes no sense, it's because Tooth makes no sense. Save the trouble people!

Sorry Tooth; This is a public service, meant to save hundreds of people from the headache your theories cause (not cause they are complicated, but because you fail to grasp the simplest of concepts)
edit on 7-8-2012 by Confusion42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

ALERT! ALERT
PUBLIC NOTICE

Tooth has been at this for over 500 pages spread across 3 threads. Hundreds of people have tried to explain evolution to him, he does not understand it. He makes up words like target food, and than makes up a definition, and says it's a component of evolution. If that makes no sense, it's because Tooth makes no sense. Save the trouble people!

Sorry Tooth; This is a public service, meant to save hundreds of people from the headache your theories cause (not cause they are complicated, but because you fail to grasp the simplest of concepts)
Alert alert LOL.

Intervention has many supporting theories just like evolution. I don't remember making anything up and saying its part of evolution.

top topics

join