It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Declassified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey ATS. Just came across a very interesting video in regards to Area 51. Some first hand testimony from previous base employees about the black projects and covert operations that went on at the facility. I've never seen this video, and did a quick search with no results.

But sheds some interesting light into the actual operations going on at the base in the early years. What they do there today is anybodies guess.

Enjoy

edit on 6-8-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dammit OP now I'm going to completely fail at being productive for an hour.

Area 51 seems like a shiny red ball to distract us and focus our attention while all the actual crazy cool classified crap (c what I did there?) goes on in some yet to be discovered base.

Still very interesting part of history even if I don't believe all the more out there theories.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Jeez, talk about a misleading thread title...

Sorry, but next time at least put something to the effect of "Good Video: Area 51 Declassified"

I literally fell out of my chair when I was scrolling through ATS and saw this...

edit on 8/6/2012 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Ha sorry, I feel like its pretty much spot on. Check the title of the video

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Look at the end of the video.
They told us only about 5% of what went on.
5%!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Makes you wonder what else is really there. I love watching Bob Lazar talk about his experience with the facility. I personally think there is more than just military hardware there... perhaps some shinny silver discs???

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by weavty1

Ha sorry, I feel like its pretty much spot on. Check the title of the video

I was talking about your thread title. I edited my first post to reflect my reference.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

I know what you were talking about. My point still stands. If you actually watch the video you'll understand why the title is what it is. Exactly that, declassified information from eye witness testimony. I think its perfectly suited. Anyways, enough derailment... back on topic.

I still find this very interesting nonetheless. A little surprised the community doesn't have more to say. I think these coming years will expose a lot of previously classified information in regards to our military and government. Interesting times ahead!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This video is interesting, but I don't think it declassifies Area-51. This was probably one of many projects they had going on at the time. Since it's wide-spread attention, they've probably moved most of the projects underground. This video talked about craft, but didn't mention anything about the alien bodies or alien craft that are supposedly housed there. Those two connections, probably require higher levels of clearance. It wouldn't surprise me if presidents were restricted from visiting those areas. Much like Dulce Base, Area-51 is probably it's big sister. They have just as many dark projects within the base that are controlled by Military and ET.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Martian1127

Exactly... 5%!

There's a whole 95% missing that they can't talk about.
And this guy worked there back in the 60's!
And all the data is special access need to know.
So his missing 95% is just a small slice of a very big pie.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I've always known this. Something with that high of a security surveillance, has a lot more than just air-craft testing. If you get a chance, read my recent post on the reality of underground bases. You may say that I hit the bang for the buck on that one.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Martian1127 because: additional information

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Pretty cool video, I remember when it came out. It was last year on NatGeo channel. It's still on my DVR. lol!
edit on 9-8-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just read a book on area 51 and will soon be making a thread or topic on what really happened at Roswell if I could figure out how to lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I hope it's not Annie jacobsons book. Lol. Please use the search engine if it is!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
damn it.... I can't watch it in Oz apparently..... national geographic bans and all....bastards.... lol

think I might have seen this anyway but always good to catch up on events at Area51 // S4.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mjumpman
I just read a book on area 51 and will soon be making a thread or topic on what really happened at Roswell if I could figure out how to lol

I hear you have to post at least 20 times before you can begin a thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
Hey ATS. Just came across a very interesting video in regards to Area 51. Some first hand testimony from previous base employees about the black projects and covert operations that went on at the facility. I've never seen this video, and did a quick search with no results.

But sheds some interesting light into the actual operations going on at the base in the early years. What they do there today is anybodies guess.

Enjoy

they blocked it in India on copyright grounds...So i can't able to watch this video....any Solution

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino
they blocked it in India on copyright grounds...So i can't able to watch this video....any Solution

SajeevJino, and other person who cannot view it through Youtube, read the PM I sent you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Yeah. Pleeeeease don't let it be Annie Jacobsons book. that book sux! Really!!! russian mongoloid mutant retard children from Dr mengels labs flying a nazi hover wing steath anti gravity craft from mainland russia all the way to roswell. The soviets built all that technology and all they want to do is create sme sham to mess with americas head. Uhhhh.....OK annie.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

No crap....five hours of reading leading up to the last chapter and then BAM!!!!! BULSH*&!!!! The only thing remotely cool about that book was the recently declassified info on the secret projects, which, however, she got wrong most of the time. But I digress, this has been discussed way too much on ATS. Sorry!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join