It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Bigfoot pic since Patterson Film?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
any one notice how as this thread perpetuated, two nubs joined in one being a forensic photo dude working for the gov, and a kid claiming he has corresponded with the pics owner, these are not trolls, these are DIS-info agents

You are correct, Im a dis info agent. I believe I've seen Sasquatch in my life and I feel it's only a matter of time before is able to prove the existence of the creature, Im eagerly awaiting the published results from both American and European scientists working the Sasquatch DNA angle.

If you fools want to believe this picture of a bear deficating with its cub in close proximity is a Sasquatch, knock yourself out lol. I honestly could care less. It doesnt effect my life at all whatsoever, it doesn't change the fact that I believe Sasquatch is real, it just makes a hand full of you look like dolts. I leave in a free country which I sarificed my personal health while defending and wholeheartedly support freedom of speech and expression.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If its a bear I just want to know where the other half of it went, along with its other legs. If it's a bear bending over, where did the other half of it go? In to the ground?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A brief message from the mods

OK, people that'll be just about enough.

Not sure why a picture of "something" has got so much *ahem* fur ruffled, but the civility needs to return to this topic now.

Won't be saying this again.
edit on 8/7/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Why did she only take one picture? Why not wait for the creature to walk or do something other then stick its butt in the air? People like this ruin the true scientific nature of the search for the unknown.I call HOAX

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It doesn't look at all like a bear. Look at the leg in the comparison pictures.

The one in the OP (if it is a leg) has a huge muscular calf muscle. The polar and brown bear have legs shaped like acute triangles, or "skinny tall triangles." There is no large bulging calf muscle.

I don't know what the thing is in the picture. At first I wanted to say a gorilla, but that "bump" looks too small to be a head. We don't see any pictures of the tails of brown or polar bears, so we can't compare. I mean, the photos posted already don't even show the tails.

It almost looks like a leg or an arm...very muscular. I looked at gorilla pics on image search. One looks similar, but...it's so hard to tell.

Why not just call it best Gorilla pic? If you can't tell the difference between a gorilla and bigfoot, uhh, I'm going to lean that it's a plain gorilla, because, they are much more common and proven to exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

don't know if anyone has mentioned it or not, but it appears it may say photobucket.com

then again, it could say just about anything I suppose

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know what it is, but it does NOT look like a bear to me - unless the thing is doing bear yoga or something...
to me it just looks like a picture of the back of a gorilla.

I tried looking around on the web for more info., every source I can find is saying this picture was taken in Alberta, Canada - but is there any actual proof of this? All anything says is that a woman named "Penny" took the picture and posted it on her facebook - I tried searching a few Penny's in Alberta Canada on facebook, and while I found one that has several pictures of "picking huckleberries" I did not come across any that had this photo.

The reason I'm asking if there's any more information is because when I first searched for this on google, it came up with several articles of a gorilla escaping in Alberta, New York, a few years ago. It's very possible that this is just an old picture of that gorilla that somebody found.
Capturing 400-pound gorilla that bit zookeeper after escape the ‘scariest thing’ SWAT leader has ever done

Coincidentally? there was also a gorilla named Alberta at the San Diego Zoo, which died on October 13, 2011.

Tribute to Gorilla Alberta

Even more interesting is the following quote from the very website I linked above:

Gorilla mothers usually have their infants riding on their backs at about 3 months of age; 10 days old was Alberta’s idea. She also adopted an infant (Kebara) from a female (Penny) who was not prepared for motherhood. Alberta was still lactating and able to feed and care for the infant. Her own infant, Ndjole, was 10½ months old at the time. With Alberta and Ndjole’s help, Penny learned appropriate maternal behavior and subsequently was involved in raising both of those infants.

So there is both your Penny and Alberta, along with the idea of a gorilla...

Mystery solved? Probably.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Time2Think because: more information.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Time2Think because: added links to sources.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

I believe the bear could be making a maneuver that many animals make and most commonly seen by humans when their pet dogs do it...

Even if you do not have a dog, you may have seen what I am about to describe.

Those of you who have had or do currently have a dog in your family will know what I am describing...

ok...

Whenever I want to spoil my dog a bit, I give him a piece of left over steak... also, he always loves a hambone during the holidays.

So excited to receive such a great tasting meal, my dog stuffs himself.

Like so many people do when we have just over-filled on great food, my dog also likes to head off to his favorite relaxing spot.

As he makes his way to the area rug, he drops his head down to the ground while keeping his hind legs in a standing position.

When he does this he usually slides the side of his head along the rug, like he's wiping his mouth. Many times he will transition the 'Rear-Standing Face Slide' into a full on sprawling position, where he is either laying on his back or his side.

Sometimes he doesn't go straight into the 'Sprawling Glutton' position, instead he raises his head back up a bit and then repeats the 'Rear-Standing Face Slide', this time on the other side of his head.

Sometimes he will do this and roll and squirm around a bit.

On several occassions I have seen him maneuver into the 'Rear-Standing Face Slide' in such a way that his head is close to his back paw and even appears to be behind the rear paw as he throws himself into the 'Sprawling Glutton' position, ending up lying on his back.

If you have never seen a dog, or your own dog do this, then maybe you have seen them do a similar series of maneuvers outside in the grass.

They seem to do this when they are very satisfied...

Anyway, I believe what we may be witnessing is the Wild Black Bear rendition of the domesticated 'Rear-Standing Face Slide'

I'l look around and see if I can find a video that shows what I am referring to...

edit on 7-8-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LINK
Breaking Today – New High Quality Photo of Sasquatch Snapped in Alberta
www.campcrypto.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bears roll around all time. When they do half of them disappears for a moment, like with humans.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

But we're not dealing with a cute rolling panda here. We're dealing with something looking out of the ordinary. We've all seen cute rolling bears before otherwise we would be making threads about them. If this is Yogi Bear, then I'm Mr. Ranger.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Seriously. First the "most important pic ever" of the lochness monster and now this? Eeeeghads! Leonard Nimoy and his "In Search Of" team are on the scene...

CJ

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think its either a bear and her cub or a gorilla, if it was a better picture and we could actually see something distinguishible then I might of considered it to be a bigfoot hahah.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Maybe it is one bear on the left and 1 bear, like a cub, on the right, like this;

or maybe it is one bear on top of another, like this;

or maybe it is a bigsquatch, like this;

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by daynight42

Maybe it is one bear on the left and 1 bear, like a cub, on the right, like this;

or maybe it is one bear on top of another, like this;

or maybe it is a bigsquatch, like this;

LOL@the second image. I think the first two are great though, and you have pretty much nailed it. I was looking at it differently, but I think you have done a better job. Still say it's a bear and her cub

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I would have thought the arm tatoo would have read "Momma Never Loved Me"...

CJ

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Relax people, this is just Aunt Bunny, Uncle Gus can clear up this whole misunderstanding...

Gotta love 30 year old pop culture jokes!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I don't know. I think it looks like a black bear, scratching its face on the ground or rolling.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

haha, yeah, that is what it should say... I tried to talk some sense into him, but he has a soft spot for his mom... and he doesn't seem to understand English too well...

You should see the tatt on his back... it is identical to the one on Randy Quaid's back in the movie 'KingPin'

Really though... could you imagine what it would feel like to be hiking through the woods and walk up on a creature like the one I drew in the last image?

I'd die of a heart attack on the spot, thinking what this thing is gonna do to me!
edit on 7-8-2012 by esteay812 because: add content

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I enlarged this in photoshop and there seems to be some words between the hind leg and belly...watermark? or a oops in a photoshop?? looks like a blur tool was used as well, because the pixels are a different size in spots.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join