It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Bigfoot pic since Patterson Film?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AHuxley

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by AHuxley

Quote and link me something where the owner of the cam says it's bear piss, brah. If you can't, then don't bother trolling this thread anymore with useless drivel.

How about you stop being lazy and ask the owner of the trail cam yourself "brah".

Its called Facebook....look into it

LMAO Facebook? Get real. You're quoting some comment on facebook as a source? You won't last long here newb. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But thanks for the laugh "brah"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

looks like a composite...moose head...two doodles drawn in, one on each side (ghoul's head on left/beast type cartoon on right)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

Quote and link me something where the owner of the cam says it's bear piss, brah. If you can't, then don't bother trolling this thread anymore with useless drivel.

How about you stop being lazy and ask the owner of the trail cam yourself "brah".

Its called Facebook....look into it

LMAO Facebook? Get real. You're quoting some comment on facebook as a source? You won't last long here newb. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. But thanks for the laugh "brah"

You stated I was making up the fact that the owner of the trail cam stated it was a bear urinating with its cub nearby, so I told you to stop being lazy and ask him yourself because he will tell you the same thing he told me...but yeah keep thinking its a Sasquatch sitting in the middle of a field catching some rays while casually urinating out of it's left shoulder. It only makes you look like a dolt.

I wish it was a picture of a Sasquatch, I have a $5000 bet with my father that Sasquatch will be proved to be real during his lifetime.
edit on 7-8-2012 by AHuxley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AHuxley

Tsk tsk, a child I'm talking to. Listen, it's not a bear pissing with it's head upside down. I know you seem very adamant about that, but it's not. And the owner's name is anonymous for the record.

This image, snapped by an as of yet unnamed game trapper from Alberta,

So you must have some amazing super sleuth abilities to track him down. Or you're just being naive. Do yourself a favor. Download the picture, enlarge it and open your eyes before running your mouth. Sometimes it's wiser to say nothing in these situations.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

Tsk tsk, a child I'm talking to. Listen, it's not a bear pissing with it's head upside down. I know you seem very adamant about that, but it's not. And the owner's name is anonymous for the record.

So you must have some amazing super sleuth abilities to track him down. Or you're just being naive. Do yourself a favor. Download the picture, enlarge it and open your eyes before running your mouth. Sometimes it's wiser to say nothing in these situations.

I guess sending a couple of messages on Facebook classifies me as a super sleuth. With your complete lack of research skills, lack of logic, reliance on assumptions, and horrific photo(imagery) analysis you would make a great canidate for the FBI's counterterrorism division. Youd fit in perfectly there, and you'd make well over 150k a year.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

I guess sending a couple of messages on Facebook classifies me as a super sleuth. With your complete lack of research skills, lack of logic, reliance on assumptions, and horrific photo(imagery) analysis you would make a great canidate for the FBI's counterterrorism division. Youd fit in perfectly there, and you'd make well over 150k a year.

Sigh, what's the name of the trapper who's equipment captured the image? You made the claim and now it is your responsibility to deliver. The burden of proof is on you. Cough up the name and the dialog pertaining to the conversation in the same context in which you profess. Either you are outright lying or it will be shown that indeed you are extremely confussed

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

Sigh, what's the name of the trapper who's equipment captured the image? You made the claim and now it is your responsibility to deliver. The burden of proof is on you. Cough up the name and the dialog pertaining to the conversation in the same context in which you profess. Either you are outright lying or it will be shown that indeed you are extremely confussed

Wow, you really should consider a career change to the FBI's counterterrorism division. Cough up his name because you're lazy? LOL. The one thing the seperates you from a bulk of the FBI's CT division as of 2008 is that you need the mentality that everyone is a "crook" and you need to always use outdated slang(preferably from the 80's) and anytime someone tries to help you view situations from the proper perspective you have to be very defensive and state how many "crooks" you've "put behind bars in an attempt to protect your fragile ego.

You've got the talent kid, you're a natural.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

Wow, you really should consider a career change to the FBI's counterterrorism division. Cough up his name because you're lazy? LOL. The one thing the seperates you from a bulk of the FBI's CT division as of 2008 is that you need the mentality that everyone is a "crook" and you need to always use outdated slang(preferably from the 80's) and anytime someone tries to help you view situations from the proper perspective you have to be very defensive and state how many "crooks" you've "put behind bars in an attempt to protect your fragile ego.

wtf are you talking about? What's the name of the Trapper. Simple.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
As for the one photo - the article says its from a trail cam. That explains it.

Typically, they are set to take a photo (or vid) every X seconds (up to minutes) if they detect movement. So, if its like mine set for every 30 seconds (so I don't get 1000 pics of one deer) its very possible that whatever this is got up and moved out of camera range during that time.

In general, unless you have it set to a very fast setting one pic per passing critter is all you get on a trail cam unless they stick around for an extended period.

but the pic is so grainy that the object must have been too far away to trip off a trail cam.

would be easier to talk about this photo if the face was looking towards the camera.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

wtf are you talking about? What's the name of the Trapper. Simple.

Sorry but I'm not going to reward your laziness, it took me all of 3 hours to get a response from the cam's owner in addition to sending a grand total of 3 messages. And mind you most of that 3 hours was spent awaiting replies.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I see a primate or some sort - to the left is its leg. It is bent over with its head down. What people have said is a bear's tail, is actually the primate's elbow - its arm is bent - hence it is so pointy. Its other hand is on the ground and what people called the bear's nose is actually the skin on the hand. I think there is a big primate and a small one to the right in the picture. There is only one picture because the big one just bent over to pick up something on the ground and they continued walking. This fir looks much longer and more shaggy than on a bear.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AHuxley

Ok I'm done with your childish games. This site is about stories, facts, sources and backing claims up. Members here spend more than your three hours and three little messages to find that truth. If you're privy to something that none of us are, and holding back that information to perpetuate your fantastical claims, then you're getting off easy. I can't promise other members will do that for you. Good-luck.

And until you decide to confirm your source, I will consider you to be inconsequential to this thread and nothing but a liar and a troll.

don't bother responding.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thats a cool picture of a bear, what was the point of the pic?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by AHuxley

Ok I'm done with your childish games. This site is about stories, facts, sources and backing claims up. Members here spend more than your three hours and three little messages to find that truth. If you're privy to something that none of us are, and holding back that information to perpetuate your fantastical claims, then you're getting off easy. I can't promise other members will do that for you. Good-luck.

And until you decide to confirm your source, I will consider you to be inconsequential to this thread and nothing but a liar and a troll.

don't bother responding.

Aww poor baby, if you keep telling yourself it's a Sasquatch urinating out of its left shoulder maybe it will come true!

The truth is right in front of your face in the picture...it's your problem that you refuse to accept it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AHuxley

were is this urine? i must have badd eyes or crappy computer or both.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Caligo

That arm looks quite primate...

One question.
WHAT FRIGGEN ARM ?>

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Can anyone explain the watermark? What's the best explanation for hiding a watermark, and making it so small and nearly invisible? Hoax?
And I'll await patiently for someone to explain the watermark. To me, that's the clincher of a hoaxed picture.

The site who has watermarked it do that do most of their images. They, like me are saying they think its a bear, so that's not hoaxing, they just put the pic up and said...'what is this thing?'

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

There is none. He's trolling

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
any one notice how as this thread perpetuated, two nubs joined in one being a forensic photo dude working for the gov, and a kid claiming he has corresponded with the pics owner, these are not trolls, these are DIS-info agents

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

lol, no doubt. Where is that thread showing the 24 steps? I think these were the first two

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join