It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Bigfoot pic since Patterson Film?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GregNewkirk

on the Bigfoot taking a #. Hopefully, that person ends up sending you the original. But for now it remains a mystery. I just find it very odd that everytime there is a "breaking" pic of Bigfoot its always facing the other way or looking somewhere else. Never straight forward

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I love seeing pictures like this. You know I swear the people on this site post crap as some sort of popularity contest. It's a Gorilla. In fact most grade school kids could tell you that. It mite be two of them but it is not Bigfoot. I wish the would delete threads like this and maybe just archive the pictures

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mythots

already got miss congeniality in that popularity contest kid, so you got nothing to worry about.....but thanks for your your errr valuable feedback to the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmmm...

My initial instincts lean towards the bear's behind explanation, though let's not forget that fraud is also an option here. For all we know, it's a big furry manikin, or a Hollywood grade bear suit over a tree stump or something....

...But I do kinda hope it's a Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
A non-blurred image for a change. That is quite an achievement. Unlike some of you brothers and sisters, I am not bothered by the fact there is only one picture in existence. In this age of pinhole cameras, one should always remember how complex they are.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Im sorry but that looks nothing like a bear with its ass in the air. Your outline looks forced, and the line around the "cub" doesnt even fit. This looks so much more like a primate than any bear. Bears legs arent that long and skinny in relation to the size of the torso area

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonraker22

Im sorry but that looks nothing like a bear with its ass in the air. Your outline looks forced, and the line around the "cub" doesnt even fit. This looks so much more like a primate than any bear. Bears legs arent that long and skinny in relation to the size of the torso area

It IS forced. It honestly looks much more like a very large primate at first glance. I freely admit that. However, is that what is likely, given what we know about where the picture was taken? No. It is far more likely to be a bear (or two). I provided a quick drawing of how I saw it, but if you read the whole thread, there are others who have done a better job than I did, and spent more time (and show the bear and her cub in a different position then I illustrated).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey everyone new user here longtime lurker finally made an account! Anyways i have a question if indeed a trailcam was used as said then why is there no photo of the "Sasquatch" walking to where it sits? Doesn't this seem like a pretty obvious hole in the story?

Just my 2 cents Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can't you see this is just bs? Post a crappy picture or two second video, make up a bs story and the hordes of bigfoot lovers will come out of the closet. A never-ending story.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
For those thinking it is a gorilla or something of the sort, there is nothing around that has its shoulders level with its face. There is no kind of visible neck on there, its head would be going straight down out to the shoulders in a very odd shape that I've never seen in a primate of any kind.

not even close

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If you look at the bears tail you can start to see a primate face, making it seem the bigfoot is actually laying facing the camera haha

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I chimed in on page 1 about the game cam. Heck, I believe in bigfoot. I've seen one once years ago. I spend weeks in the woods during the course of a year. Based on all of that - I honestly feel you pegged it. This is a bear.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I know its late but I swear to god if you zoom in/out you can see a red headed woman and her blond child in the black mass. Not in the extended left hin leg but where the right one would be where all the limbs are massed together.

Reflection off of glass from a zoo? Them taking a picture of 2 bears?
edit on 9-8-2012 by Corpsehoagie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie

I know its late but I swear to god if you zoom in/out you can see a red headed woman and her blond child in the black mass. Not in the extended left hin leg but where the right one would be where all the limbs are massed together.

LOL what?
Are u joking?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I have taken quite a lot of zoo pictures, and know what glass reflection looks like. Really not seeing what you mention in this pic. Not even with good photo editing software to enhance. That would certainly solve things if true, but I don't see it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It's a pretty cool pic,Clearly its unidentifiable..but cmon,dont you think if there was a big primate out there we would have found its remains by now?hit by a car?hunters? and don't tell me its from another dimension..i'd love to believe but my thinking part wont let me

edit on 9-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Sorry I wish I could highlight it but I'm only on my crappy droid :/......illusion or what I'm not sure I just played with the zoom function and I can see them standing there haha clear as day

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh wow! I have not looked at anything to do with bigfoot in ages. A long time ago a pretty much decided that we will never know for sure. Yet, this picture is striking indeed. That is not a bear for sure. A gorilla? Well...maybe but that would have to be one very large gorilla.

Either it is bigfoot or something all together totally different.

I still wonder to this day why science does not classify and attempt to prove or disprove the whole bigfoot myth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

Can science disprove it by continuing to not produce any type of biological samples? And can you provide your analysis which shows that this is a bigfoot or 'something altogether totally different' rather than a bear?
edit on 9-8-2012 by jeantherapy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I could see what you are seeing when I zoom it in about 400%. However, it's probably just a case of Pareidolia. Its most likely the way the lighting is hitting its fur.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join