It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coven's Question of the Day - August 06, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Step through the portal; to the realm of my kin

We have a few moments; before the show begins

Let me introduce you; to my sister Shak'ar-Petri

She is the offspring; of a Reaper and a harpie

Now she is preparing; a little dark frog fillet

Just a little snack for; Coven's Question of the day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coven's Question of the Day - August 06, 2012

What do you think the Military/Government is really hiding?

Theory's differ but most speculative analyst would say that Military tech is 25-50 years advanced of anything they allow the public to procure or know about. If this is true then they must have some pretty amazing things behind locked doors. So what do you think is their crown jewel?

Is it the unsubstantiated HAARP claims? Being able to manipulate weather and even mind control?

Is it recovered alien tech they are trying to or have reconstructed?

Is it even as dire as the Icke theory that Government of the world are in league with or slaves of a mean ass race of space lizards that are due to return soon?

So what do you think?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty." - John Basil Barnhill

"Governments are not built to perceive large truths. Only people can perceive great truths. Governments specialize in small and intermediate truths. They have to be instructed by their people in great truths." - Norman Cousins
edit on 6-8-2012 by coven83 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
lol

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
lol

ty, ty it is my honour to entertain.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Well, I like the unique artistic style your thread carries. Hmm... probably alien technology, possibly weather manipulation, definitely mind control methods through media and the like, definitely advanced cyber warfare and advanced computing, time travel and space travel, maybe? That should about cover everything I think.
edit on 6-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by coven83

Well, I like the unique artistic style your thread carries. Hmm... probably alien technology, possibly weather manipulation, definitely mind control methods through media and the like, definitely advanced cyber warfare and advanced computing, time travel and space travel, maybe? That should about cover everything I think.
edit on 6-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Why thank you.

Do you believe that one of these is the corner stone of their pyramid of tyranny, or do they all work in collaboration to maintain their control?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Good question. In my opinion, many things. They hide alien technology for sure. We go from a computer the size of a mobile home in the 1940s to a computer that's the size of your palm, in les the 100 years.

Also the Middle-east is a gateway for the largest drug production bases known in human history. They used the Middle-east to bring back the heroin trade back to the U.S or the "West".

They are using Mexico for the same thing, coc aine and marijuana mostly and "they" claim it to be "Mexican drug cartels", which they prolly are, most of which are ex-Mexican spec ops who were trained by the CIA...

That's just a couple of things I could throw in more, but that's for another thread.

[Sorry mods and admin for the comments on drugs, but it is in my opinion and I know ATS T&A policy prohibits this.]

-SAP-
edit on 6-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My theory? They are hiding the fact that there is a secret program going on to drive us all nuts by creating new TV shows, hyping them to the gills and then just disappearing them after a few episodes or a season... Terra Nova. Life on Mars, V, The River.....

Either that or they've perfected war and now just sit around deciding how many poor people need to die in order for the rain forests to remain extant.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coven83

I can tell you this much. The government is waaaay ahead of mainstream technology that we have, around 20-30 years ahead. Think about that for a sec, having a smart phone in the late 80s or GPS in the early 80s.

If you look at things like the F22 which is the current cutting edge of technology is about 15-20 years old from the concept. So what the hell do they have out there that is 2030s technology?

Did it all come from alien tech reverse-engineered or brokered some deal with alien neighbours? I really don't know, but it does seem a but unreal to think a century ago we had barely mastered flight and steam was our biggest propellant, and that in a few short thousand years we have gone from sticks and stones, to making rudimentary swords and armour, to a nuclear bomb that could wipe out all life in one shot. It certainly makes you wonder at the reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coven83

As far as controlling the masses goes, I think they definitely rely on mind control methods through mass media the most, that seems to be what everything else is used to promote.

I wouldn't say they have control over all mass media by any means, but they probably control things like news and political agendas. At least here in America, I often notice that both of those things have too many flaws in them to be taken as serious attempts at news / politics, therefore they must have some other purpose.
edit on 7-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Maybe the US government.... not so sure about our own Julia Gillard....

Unless she's simply a US android replacement borg. Check under her foot and see if it says 'made in china'...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

All I can say to that is check the goddamned mold properly before hitting start next time!

Although she is about as crappy as any Chinese product I've ever seen. Some sense there...

new topics

top topics

join