It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was One of America's Top Psychics -- And Like All of Them, a Complete Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Reading your experience you may be slightly interested in mine. I am not a Christian (though Christ is in my life as a principle, not a person). From childhood I have pretty much spent a lifelong study of the hidden things that lay behind our normal reality. I am an intellectual enquirer, not a believer. I don't believe things, I ether know something or I allow it to remain unknown. I don't fill gaps with belief. I have many gaps. Anyway, the more I learn the more I realise that the Christians pretty much have it all bang right. If you live life by the principles laid down by Christ you won't go far wrong when it comes to the unseen world. Furthermore, I am pretty sure there is an interplay between two polarities for the psychological control of humanity and the reason we are cosmically important is that we are the only thing in the universe that allows mind to work with matter. Everyone wants to control us because we give rise (through the essence of physical energy) to much of their world. Owning humanity is to them a bit like owning the world's oil supply is to us.

Reading your post, what I wanted to say to you is: Live the life of a true Christian and you will be safe from unseen unpleasantness. The reason for this is that (in my experience, and I have been attacked countless times) they work by resonance. If there is nothing in you that resonates with them they just bounce off. If you have a clear conscience and a clean inner life then their only remaining route of attack is fear. Humour is a very effective antidote to fear. If you can make fun of demons they pretty much stay away from you. If you are truly a Christian you are a wholly positive person and are therefore untouchable. Many people profess to be Christians but they only "talk the talk", to be safe from demons you really do have to "walk the walk" internally.

I think Christianity to many people appears superficially to be a belief system. But underlying it is a pattern for living designed by someone who knows how. It is based on cosmic knowledge of a deeper universe than humans can ordinarily experience and an understanding of humanity's place in that universe. Whoever put Christianity together was no fool and I have great respect for true Christians.

ps Forgot to mention, untrue belief also is an attack vector for demons. If you believe things that are untrue they have a route into you. Practice Christianity, don't believe Christianity. If you believe but don't practice then your belief is untrue. It is an open road of falsehood straight into your life. Christianity is about what you are, not what you believe.

edit on 10-8-2012 by prsjm3qf because: incomplete

edit on 10-8-2012 by prsjm3qf because: incomplete

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not all psychic people are frauds...there really are some very real psychic's in the world...what I find interesting is that most of them (the real ones) are not famous and don't make a living from it.

If I was Psychic or had any superpower, the last thing I would want is to be in the worlds spotlight. Forget that money, do you know how annoying your life would become with the whole world/goverment's eyes on you. (especially from crazy fanatics who fear/hate you etc)

Just offering another perspective.

So your telling me that the very FEW real psychics in the world hold the general consensus that NON of them want to have fame, fortune, or money? Come on! Get real...

I suppose the "very few real ones" that DO charge just do it to get by right? They don't want stability or comfort for their family, so they'll just take you $20 for a session instead of millions and millions from predicting the lottery. Or proving they are real? Come on bud...I don't think you believe what your typing right now.. Heh

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join