It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Jesus...the "sons of God"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

If you read Job 19 closely, you see the point. First, Job knew he would live again in another body. This is what the Jews call Resurrection and what we call rebirth, or born again. Adam became the Redeemer by being fully human. That is, he lived many lives. Baptism is the immersion of the Son into the body. We are all the body of the Son. When I say many lives, I am not saying he was certain characters throughout history. He was all of us.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Job knew His Redeemer and could identify him with Adam. This is why no sacrifice was necessary for Job at the end of the book. Everyone else required sacrifice. Later, in the first century, Adam was called the Firstfruits, or last Adam. In other words, he is the first one born and the last one born. From there, the cycle begins again and repeats. Today, all humans have been born again into the Earth. All 7 billion of us are the body of Christ reborn. We are here to see Adam return as King.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

The fact that Adam is also called "son of God" nullifies the claim about Jesus being Gods "only begotten son" in John 3:16. The term "son of God" simply means a special creation of God. And nothing more.

Adam and Jesus are the same incarnation. One is Alpha and the other is Omega. In Hebrew, this is the Aleph Tav mark in scriptures that acts as a signature telling you who the Son of God is in relation to God.

edit on 11-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join