It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equality in a Surveillance State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Seeing as your a gypsy, got a question:

As a believer in all types of psychic phenomena isn't this system already in place for those skilled enough to remote view at will?

Remote viewing doesn't work that way. First of all, it is very sketchy at best. Try this experiment and you'll see what I mean... Picture some vivid dream you remember. Now describe that dream to a friend and have them draw it. Does it resemble what you remember seeing? Or...take a look at sketch renderings of crime suspects. Do those look anything like the actual perp? In most cases, no.... They may share some similarities, but when you are talking about something that is indisputable to hold up in a criminal case (which would be what you'd need to prosecute corruption), then there is no question that it isn't enough and would be essentially worthless.

Furthermore, remote viewers capture "snapshots," not rolling mental video.

Originally posted by MassOccurs

I really don't think there should be an actual website on the internet and this thread was more experimental and metaphorical. There is a website where you can view any location on Earth, and it is in your deepest mind. I think there are citizens that keep track of the government in this manner and corruption is curbed anyway. I don't think society is as bad as most on this site do.

Noone is ever alone.

Today's society is actually less violent than....say....the middle ages. While we do have the potential to wipe out large populations much faster, we aren't as cruel or bloody as as global society as generations from the past.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think remote viewing experiences vary. The most clear I've ever had was by complete accident, I was knocked unconscious in a car collision and while out "dreamt" I was with my good friend at a party a few hundred miles away. The dream turned out to be extremely accurate compared with what that friend was doing at the time. It was sort of snapshot like but had some moments of video experience.

But, I'm convinced with proper training remote viewing is a tool that can be used with high precision. If aware of astral realities in early childhood, and growing up in a community that practices, the brain won't operate as locally as it does for those who grow up in mainstream society. I find that now, in my early adulthood, in order to access higher functions of the mind I have to break endless bad mental habits and in large part unlearn my method of perception, which is mostly the same as my parents and community.

So for more of us, yeah visions are skewed by any ego related disfunctions. But if not for a corrupted childhood I'd venture to guess all types of things could be pulled out of the collective mind at will.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

Until computers become better equipped to translate synaptic responses to "recreate" a mental image, I see no point or value in remote viewing as the experience is still stuck on the basis of description which can be faulty.

Technology is getting there but it isn't quite there yet.

<< 1   >>

join