It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorcity Madman Heckles Obama, again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I found this so ironic that I just had to post it. The title of the article quotes Ted Nugent as saying, "Obama represents everything that is bad about humanity".

"Out and out politicians are anathema to rock-n-roll, so I hesitate to attempt to connect the two," he replied. "But on important issues, I am saddened to admit that Obama represents everything bad about humanity and Romney pretty much all that is good. It is really that stark."

Nugent's disdain for Obama entered the public sphere in mid-April. At a National Rifle Association convention in St. Louis, he blasted the president's administration as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent added.

source

I guess we should all do drugs, wear leather pants, shoot flaming arrows into things, and go hunting, huh Ted? Why do they give this guy the light of day?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnarchysAngel
I guess we should all do drugs,

I might be wrong but I think Nugent doesn't do drugs. Feel free to correct me.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nice to know rockers that sing about rape and who are poachers have such high morals.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No drugs or alcohol for the Madman...

en.wikipedia.org...

Since the early 1990s Nugent has become both popular and criticized for his conservative beliefs and his anti-drug and anti-alcohol stances. He is a national spokesman for the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program, advocating the "natural highs" to be found in an outdoor lifestyle.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2XOHsurf

Draft dodging through drug use and neglect

Do you really want to listen to anything this guy has to say?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Why do they give this guy the light of day?

You did. You started a thread about what Ted Nugent thinks. Why?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Right wing baby boomers are his niche market. Unless he makes ridiculous statements he can't sell CDs.

If The Lifetime Network ever did a biographical drama of Sarah Palin, Nuggent would want to play the lead, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, I agree with him about Obama, but that is it.
He managed to honk off a bunch of Michiganders and I think the man is getting crazier ever year.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

can i have some links to the songs about rape? and also links to reports of his poaching? thanks in advance. Also what kind of music do you listen to?

I got into bow hunting as a child and was drawn in more so by the mad mans organization B.A.D,( bow hunters against drugs) nothing better then being out in nature enjoying the beauty of it all. Yes i prefer to kill my own food, not some cow in a slaughter house getting a bolt pneumatically punched thru its head, after being feed, and injected with god knows what.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Irony is the only reason I made it.

Here sits a guy that's pretty much the scum of the Earth, a disgusting fellow. Saying that about someone else. He really is warped.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by trysts

Irony is the only reason I made it.

Here sits a guy that's pretty much the scum of the Earth, a disgusting fellow. Saying that about someone else. He really is warped.

Oh, I see. You just hate the guy, and have to say something about him. lol I totally understand

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Actually Ted makes the most unintelligent political statements I have ever read. That one is slightly fascist, and offers zero incite into anything, other than the fact that Ted is a moron. Why he continues to make national news with his statements is beyond me. I feel sorry for anyone interviewing him. He doesn’t even come close to answering the question posed. What a lack of imagination and incite coming from someone that claims to be an artist, a creative mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

It appears Ted Nugent's violent rhetoric at the NRA convention over the weekend may not be the only problem facing the Romney campaign with their acceptance of his endorsement. Jason Easley at Politicus USA reports that Nugent apparently had a penchant for messing around with underage teenage girls when he was in his thirties and out on the road touring.

link

It’s funny, with all the many millions of items we have written about one Ted “The Nuge” Nugent, we were really only ever working from transcripts (and album covers) when we detailed how he constantly wants to rape Hillary Clinton with a machine gun, and et cetera. But until now we had never seen just how charming Ted Nugent gets, and into what kind of borderline-personality state he works himself. It is Mel Gibsonian in its fury and we would not go to his Costa Rica ranch for NOTHIN! Here he screams, spittle flying, while talking about all the dying children he goes fishing with, and he sort of half gets out of his seat to threaten a reporter who just sits there in his chair, very carefully not showing where he peed himself in terror.

link

Poaching:

Ted Nugent has once again pled guilty to illegal hunting. This time, he illegally killed a black bear in southern Alaska. And like his previous poaching incident, he filmed and broadcast the events for his television show, "Spirit of the Wild."

Nugent claims that his arrow only grazed the first black bear, who got away. The guitarist, who is probably better known for his controversial political statements than his 80s hits, then killed a different bear and exceeded his limit. Nugent's attorney, Wayne Anthony Ross, explained, "They've got apparently some crazy law in Southeast that says if you even touch an animal with an arrow, it becomes your animal." Nugent claims he was ignorant of the law.

As a result of the plea agreement, Nugent will pay a $10,000 fine, make public service announcements about responsible hunting during his television show, and be on probation for two years. He'll also be banned from hunting or fishing in Alaska or on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year.

link

Do you need more on Ted?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

nope that should be sufficient, didn't mean to call you out just never heard that stuff before, and this being ats, ask and you shall receive. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join