Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama has this video banned.

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well this should be a hot topic here. If this has already been posted then feel free to remove this thread.

It seems that whoever made this video, doesn't seem like it was completed like it was intended to be. I feel that some of the stuff is legit such as how he has not released his "genuine" copy of the birth certificate. Wonder how long it will last on YouTube before it get's taken down.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Korwatt

You know...for being a "banned video"...it appears to be quite visible...and it has been uploaded on youtube for over a year.

Just more Birther non-sense.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Korwatt

anagram of Barry Soetoro
Obey Or Rostra

Rostra :Within the city of Rome during the late Republic the rostra was used as a place to display the heads of defeated political enemies.

Underneath the Lapis Niger is the Vulcanal, an altar to the god Vulcan, two pedestals, an honorary column base and an ancient stele, which is the oldest part of the shrine. This spot is defined as the first Suggestum. This shrine and altar faced out to the forum.[19]

The original structure was built during the middle years of the Roman Republic in approximately 500 BC[8] It subsequently became known as the "Rostra" after the end of the Latin War in 338 BC when it was adorned with the prows (rostra) of ships captured from Antium as war trophies.[20]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Ok, what does this have to do with anything the video I posted about?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why use derogatory labels for one who looks for truth?

Can you refute anything in the video?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Korwatt

You know...for being a "banned video"...it appears to be quite visible...and it has been uploaded on youtube for over a year.

Now stop using common sense, it confuses the close minded.

I do not care for BarryO, however the topic is "banned video", just where is said video banned??
I was able to see it just as many others.
Maybe the thread just needs a new title is all.?!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Korwatt

Now stop using common sense, it confuses the close minded.

I do not care for BarryO, however the topic is "banned video", just where is said video banned??
I was able to see it just as many others.
Maybe the thread just needs a new title is all.?!

Perhaps a moderator can change the topic title. I was just going based off the YT video tittle. I should have chosen a better title, my fault there.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Korwatt

The factt hat there was another name used by the Pres is mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join