It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO Crash: There Were 2 Crashes, Not 1, Says Ex-Air Force Official

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Fresh off the press at Huffington Post...

Until now, most debunkers doubted that there was even one crash. Now, in an exclusive interview, retired Air Force Lt. Col. Richard French told The Huffington Post that there were actually two crashes. This revelation is especially remarkable considering that French was known in the past to debunk UFO stories.

"There were actually two crashes at Roswell, which most people don't know," French told HuffPost. "The first one was shot down by an experimental U.S. airplane that was flying out of White Sands, N.M., and it shot what was effectively an electronic pulse-type weapon that disabled and took away all the controls of the UFO, and that's why it crashed."

"It was within a few miles of where the original crash was," French said. "We think that the reason they were in there at that time was to try and recover parts and any survivors of the first crash. I'm [referring to] the people from outer space -- the guys whose UFO it was."

Article Source

STARTING A NEW THREAD:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on August 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"There were actually two crashes at Roswell, which most people don't know," French told HuffPost. "The first one was shot down by an experimental U.S. airplane that was flying out of White Sands, N.M., and it shot what was effectively an electronic pulse-type weapon that disabled and took away all the controls of the UFO, and that's why it crashed."

Interesting post, but what get's me is that he state's about the pulse-type weapon? Back in 1940.. Working on pulse-type weapon's seem a little off to me, how that collides into the story that it was shot down now, not crashed due to the radio equipment as that has been stated that caused the crash..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I bet half these people are making these announcements because they NEED a new revenue stream. So they figure why not make it out of the UFO community, they'll buy anything from an "official"...

Does he have a book out or coming out by any chance? Or is he doing paid speeches/interviews?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
I bet half these people are making these announcements because they NEED a new revenue stream. So they figure why not make it out of the UFO community, they'll buy anything from an "official"...

Does he have a book out or coming out by any chance? Or is he doing paid speeches/interviews?

I don't think it is to with money.. If you watch the clip, the person has been involved in debunking UFO story's for the CIA, somewhat I think what this person is saying is true, also due to the fact he also has wrote a book, but put it under as a novel , as of the stuff he said he was worried about being sued. o.O ..

Very interesting tho.

S+F

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge , within the UFO community at least , that there were two crashes , the one that caused the debris field and the recovered disk that triggered the report to the radio station .

I don't buy the electromagnetic pulse theory though , accidents happen and I still go with the thunderstorm combined with new radar system messing with guidance systems of the craft causing the crash .

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We already know there were two crashes so I'm not too sure what this latest revelation adds to the story. I would like to know how this guy knows what happened, who has he spoken to? What has he seen? How does he know? We have heard so many of these theories of how the Roswell Incident began but in my view we will never know what truly happened. What we do know is that a UFO crashed with alien occupants if we go by the eye-witnesses.
edit on 6-8-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Spares

They're even coded in the hieroglyphs in Egypt and Mayan, the bees, all those bees. Depends how you read things, but the symbols have been all around us for a very long time.

Secrets of Magnets & Hidden Sciences - Jason Verbelli (Click Show More below the video)

Roughly 23 minutes on, starts to get into the significance of all those bee motifs in ancient world.

History isn't what we think, at least for the elite who can read this symbology.

Electro magnetic, pulse and sine, the twin magnetisms, and the electric universe has been coded in many things.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spares

I don't think it is to with money.. If you watch the clip, the person has been involved in debunking UFO story's for the CIA, somewhat I think what this person is saying is true, also due to the fact he also has wrote a book, but put it under as a novel , as of the stuff he said he was worried about being sued. o.O ..

Well lets think about this logically, for a start where is the proof he worked for the CIA debunking? Is it just his word? Also if he was working for the CIA do you think he would really worry about getting sued? That would be the least of his worries!

He has written a book so obviously he wants to make money from this stuff, whether or not he released it as a novel... If people think what he says is real it will surely increase his book sales novel or not...

Also it is very easy to say he is worried about being sued, it adds "weight" to his story! And obviously it is working because you bought it, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Now we may be getting a piece of truth here or maybe two.......dont throw out the pulse weapon just yet.....
With High powered radars being also suspects the two go together as a sort of confirmation or colusion at any rate.....
I havent read his Book (Macedonian Grey) but ill be searching for it dilligently.....
The stuff these guys talk about...this generation of fighter piots and such....i have a feeling they are probably far coser to telling us the truth than anyone else......
Guys like Keyhoe, et al, these are military men whos oath stuck with them, they may be retired now, but like the man says, i couldnt write this ten ot twenty years ago........id be dead.
I would trust many of these testimonies more than some others.....
The two saucer crash is always been a suspect....Stringfields new data being avaiable to the pubic through Mufon may help co relate this story as well.......
These are the guys who will give us disclosure in the end.......

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
At 31:20 the interesting stuff starts to be talked about...it's all pretty obvious really and I've had this model for years (not being smart, just interested) and it drives me nuts 'cos I just can't work it totally, however the video keeps failing at 32 something much like my brain.

You can even get the same model as shown using solenoids and a car battery charger if you set it up right which is really freaky.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Well search his name up, if you want to find out if he did work for them or not the clip is only 8mins so there could be proof in the whole, you can clearly see photos of him, and his book explains his life as a fighter in the air and on ground.. I don't see it as way for him to increase sales..

If I worked for CIA and was to debunk stories for them I sure wouldn't go out my way and post it up for everyone to see and then it comes back on me, I would do the same he has done.

Doesn't mean I "brought it" just because of the line he said about being sued at all.

Like I said this is an interesting post, if you don't buy it then do some research on the guy to find out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A retired government guy claiming to know about UFO's with a book to sell..how unusual

Seems like very few months now there another retired ex-government guy who wants to tell his story and sell us his book about UFO's. This one is slightly different than the rest in that he is claiming 2 crash's. How come any of the other retired ex-government people with UFO books haven't mentioned this before? With so many people claiming to be insiders who know the truth why don't they all have exactly the same story?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Spares

They're even coded in the hieroglyphs in Egypt and Mayan, the bees, all those bees. Depends how you read things, but the symbols have been all around us for a very long time.

Secrets of Magnets & Hidden Sciences - Jason Verbelli (Click Show More below the video)

Roughly 23 minutes on, starts to get into the significance of all those bee motifs in ancient world.

History isn't what we think, at least for the elite who can read this symbology.

Electro magnetic, pulse and sine, the twin magnetisms, and the electric universe has been coded in many things.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for this, I will check it out later on tonight when I have an hour free =).

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spares
reply to post by mee30

Well search his name up, if you want to find out if he did work for them or not the clip is only 8mins so there could be proof in the whole, you can clearly see photos of him, and his book explains his life as a fighter in the air and on ground.. I don't see it as way for him to increase sales..

If I worked for CIA and was to debunk stories for them I sure wouldn't go out my way and post it up for everyone to see and then it comes back on me, I would do the same he has done.

Doesn't mean I "brought it" just because of the line he said about being sued at all.

Like I said this is an interesting post, if you don't buy it then do some research on the guy to find out for yourself.

Erm no, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid... YOU said that he worked for the CIA debunking etc, the burden of PROOF is on you I'm afraid...

But you said his book was a NOVEL, but now it is telling his life story? But it is a NOVEL...

Certainly seems like you bought everything he's said.

Sorry but I'm not going to just believe something because an "official" and a self proclaimed liar says so! He says he worked for the CIA debunking when he knew otherwise... Yet you believe him now? Nah not buying it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Erm no, it doesn't work like that I'm afraid... YOU said that he worked for the CIA debunking etc, the burden of PROOF is on you I'm afraid... But you said his book was a NOVEL, but now it is telling his life story? But it is a NOVEL... Certainly seems like you bought everything he's said.

No proof on me thank's I said that yes, so did he himself did you not listen to the OP.. He say's himself he had to put his book as a NOVEL.. watch read listen it states it it's self...

If you think he is a lair, then prove that to me, go and get his book read it and let me hear what you have came up with, because you have just came to the post, and claiming this is all lie's.. But it's on me to prove it.. So yeah there is some interest in this to me, I don't really wanna hear anything otherwise of yeah yeah he's a lair I have to prove it lol.. Do it all yourself like I said and come back and show me what you got, otherwise I'm not interested.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Interesting post, but what get's me is that he state's about the pulse-type weapon? Back in 1940.. Working on pulse-type weapon's seem a little off to me, how that collides into the story that it was shot down now, not crashed due to the radio equipment as that has been stated that caused the crash..

I agree. The story gets even more far-fetched when you couple the plane as an "experimental" plane with what would have also been an experimental weapon. The problem is what happened to that plane and its fab weapon? Why have they not, so to speak, come to market? Nope. 'Don't buy the guy's story. He's doing a reverse Sagan move on us. A sure sign that forces want to drag the UFOs out for public inspection after all of these years.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Think I could agree on that, thinking back he does state he used to debunk stories, what to say he's still not on the payroll to put this out.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Interesting post, but what get's me is that he state's about the pulse-type weapon? Back in 1940.. ..

Yea, that sounds a bit lame. You'd think they'd have used some prototype in the war. It sounds a bit unbelieveable, I can't say why exactly.

Originally posted by Unity_99

Why would the 'Elite' proliferate the things they were trying to keep secret? That sounds to me like you're trying to eat the cake and keep it at the same time.

Fwiw, it's a pity if there was a hostile engagement, that sounds like getting off on the wrong foot.

edit on 6-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Can anyone on ATS confirm this fellows credentials?

An old black and white picture isn't doing it for me.

When and where did he debunk the UFO stories?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Wait, wait, wait, just a minute here.......

FIRST you want a "credible" witness, correct?

Okay we have that, not to mention people who usually debunk UFO stories.....

Now after the story he is informing people of what happened.....It is HE NEEDS MONEY??

When are the debunkers EVER going to be satisfied with a person telling their part of the episode??

This guy could have video documentation and you would still be saying the same thing, "he is just trying to sell it.....Must be broke"....

I don't get you debunkers sometimes.....Honestly

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join