It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix the Israeli/palasitnian issue rather quickly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Have the people there vote on a map , tell the UN the people have voted that live in that location and here is a democratically created nation...just the way you like it
edit on 6-8-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sounds simple but the problem is that everyone wants the exact same spot

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

They have draw agreed to lines before numerous times...but some keep building their homes across the agreed upon, line. So not so simple.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmmm..... I'd love it to be that easy... One problem.

What do you vote on there and...who's telling them the results? Google "Operation Price Tag". It's amazing to see given all the media paints for us to imagine, but there are at least 3 distinct sides there. Maybe 4..if the Palestinians are split too.

Israeli Government

Israeli Settlers

Palesitnians

It seems the Settlers are as likely to attack Israeli Defense Forces as the Palestinian Authority, as history and Price Tag operations show.

What a mess eh?

edit on 6-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yasser walked away from having almost everything the PLO wanted except for controlling Jeruselum, Rabi, through Clinton, was going to give them damn near everything. That tells me right there how much of the Palestinian side of this is a shame

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
no no, you draw the lines, say the people have voted...end of story, Not asking for permission, submitting for approval....it just is.
Be prepared to defend to those borders made by the people

Or you do it in a more diplomatic way. To get the UN to get on board with this ideas. you would have to find someone who can speak the language, so to speak. Someone on par with the members of these elite few.
Nothing else but the most beautiful blonde, with the most bodacious body ever seen by man would do. She would have to be as dumb as a rock, and totally clueless. She would have to be sent out in front of the UN with only the following instruction,,,When ever you get confused honey, just say, but the people voted

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Or,...
The US could stop ALL aid to the terrorist state of israel, financial and military equipment and see just how far they get.
A bunch of Eurotrash moves to the ME and starts calling the shots, what did they think was gonna happen?
Time for the US to get out of the trailer park we call israel and allow it to fall.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the solution is to have nothing to do with the so called holy land and just live as far as possible from anything to do with religious warfare.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There was a civil rights movement in America in the sixties which is an example of the way Palestinians and Israelis could begin to get along with each other. Plus, the Zionist movement has to end. The main problem of Israel is Zionism: A political movement of segregation and privilege.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Or,...
The US could stop ALL aid to the terrorist state of israel, financial and military equipment and see just how far they get.
A bunch of Eurotrash moves to the ME and starts calling the shots, what did they think was gonna happen?
Time for the US to get out of the trailer park we call israel and allow it to fall.

As long as that includes the 1+ Billion still given to Egypt in a balancing effort between the two powers. I'm good with that. Cut all aid, all sides and watch this show from the Atlantic coast of the United States. If anything, let Europe deal with it. It's more their backyard. Or....Let the locals have the fight they've been wanting for over 1,000 years now. Eventually, some day they are GOING to have this fight. May as well back clear out and let nature take it's course...100% without us.

Now that, I'm for. Simply cutting Israel aid alone is writing their death warrant and we shouldn't be in the genocide business for either side of any conflict.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am very cool with that too, although we give much more to the terrorist state of israel.
Cancelling all aid to everywhere I'd be good with, we need to right our own ship before it sinks.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
There was a civil rights movement in America in the sixties which is an example of the way Palestinians and Israelis could begin to get along with each other. Plus, the Zionist movement has to end. The main problem of Israel is Zionism: A political movement of segregation and privilege.

Your definition of Zionism is a little skewed. I am sure some see it htat way, both from within and without of the "movement".

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

Critics of Zionism consider it a colonialist[2] or racist[3] movement. Some scholars consider certain forms[4][5] of opposition to Zionism to constitute Antisemitism.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org...

So what kind of zionism were you talking about, specifically?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Originally posted by trysts

Your definition of Zionism is a little skewed. I am sure some see it htat way, both from within and without of the "movement".

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity and opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be liberated from anti-Semitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that has occurred in other societies.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

Critics of Zionism consider it a colonialist[2] or racist[3] movement. Some scholars consider certain forms[4][5] of opposition to Zionism to constitute Antisemitism.[6][7]

en.wikipedia.org...

So what kind of zionism were you talking about, specifically?????
edit on 7-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

I have read where Zionism is a movement advocating a Jewish center for cultural awareness. This is not what I've seen. I see Zionism as a political movement for a Jewish State, disallowing equal civil rights for those living in the State who are not Jewish. Since I've been on this earth, Zionism equates to annexation of land, discrimination against Palestinians, exploitation of the victims of Germany's concentration camps, hysterical propaganda reversing the roles of aggressor and victim, manipulation and control of major media news and movies, murdering people like Iranian scientists, bombing civilians like the 2006 attack on Lebanon, the ongoing massacre of Palestinians, etc.

Zionism is intolerant, paranoid, and extremely aggressive. It's a movement that has harmed people who believe in Judaism yet have no association with the on-going crimes of Israel.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
SHOW THEIR LEADERS A MAP
ask their leaders for population accurate lay out
ask the leaders to divide land space so the population can be balanced with land space

KEEP MAPS POSTED then let the people LIVE for GODs sake all this over misunderstood land given w/o map topographic to verify whos who?

new topics

top topics

join