It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Holmes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As many people know, mind controlled sex slaves tend to break their program in their 30s. Just like Britney Spears, she rebelled against being the media princess. Even more so was the role Katie played as queen of scientology with Tom who abused her constantly and threatened to kill her.

As soon as she broke from her programming she disallowed her daughter to be dressed as the sex object she was portrayed to be. She was a little girl and these few years of abuse will take a lifetime to repair, if they ever are repaired. A number of reports said she was afraid the Tom and Scientology would abduct young Suri.

These people will kill and have killed before. Look up "R2-45" If you dont believe me. Its when Hubbard would fire a gun in the floor and explain that its an effective way to cure someone's body thetan. Not to mention all the young boys he surrounds himself with, Super Adventure Club anyone? That was SeaOrg.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but I think Katie is in some real danger.
edit on 86/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by revswim

Do you have any links or data to support your premise? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by revswim

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have been very hush, hush. on their divorce etc. I sincerely doubt that Katie Holmes has discussed much of this with anyone except her Father. The MSM wants to sell...so they write about all of this.

As far as the Church of Scientology goes...I do think that it is a dangerous place to be. I am glad that Katie has left and taken her daughter with her.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by revswim

I am in the process of reading L. Ron Hubbard's Mission: Earth book series, and there is some strange stuff going on in that man's head. I can't quite figure out when he is trying to portray satire, but the main character in the book is a seedy guy... very strange series, sometimes I have to put it down because it makes me sick.

I think Hubbard might have gotten caught up in some of the philosophy he was trying to satire. From reading his books, I wouldn't be surprised much by anything involving the Church of Scientology's darker side.
edit on 6-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was glad to hear of their break-up. And I was thrilled to hear that Katie had contacted all the designers and told them to send no more clothes for Suri.

Any time someone leaves one of these cults or religions, there's a chance of danger... I'm glad she's got good protection...

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion." -L. Ron Hubbard, 1948

The Evolution of a Cult

People are nuts, I tell ya!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Scientology has killed before, they have enslaved on SeaOrg, and look at the brainwashing they did on Isaac Hayes.

top topics

join