It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small town mayhem...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok this is my first thread... Something weird has happened in my area. I live somewhere that there is not much crime... most of what is around is just drugs or stealing. Nothing lifethreatening ever happens. Yesterday in Yadkinville North Carolina there was a bomb discovered in Burger King and not too far away in Elkin apparently a couple poured gasoline on a poor woman and burned her to death. I don't know anything else yet as it is just word of mouth right now... if anyone finds anything else out please post.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I appreciate the heads up...

I found this:

A bomb squad determined a suspicious package found at a business on Highway 601 in Yadkinville was non-hazardous.

Source

My daughter works at McDonalds....I try not to worry about what some crazy person may due...but it gets harder and harder every day.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
People have gone barking mad recently. These days my police blotter for my town reads like a true crime novel... about as long too. Those are the crimes we HEAR of anyway.
I dont know if its the heat or what.. but sure seems like things are getting crazy. Im not spring chicken and I dont recall a summer ever being as violent as this one has been.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
I appreciate the heads up...

I found this:

A bomb squad determined a suspicious package found at a business on Highway 601 in Yadkinville was non-hazardous.

Source

My daughter works at McDonalds....I try not to worry about what some crazy person may due...but it gets harder and harder every day.

Thank you, and yeah it's bad. I didn't really think stuff like that was around here yet. My son is 3 and I don't even want to know what will be going on by the time he is old enough to work like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
People have gone barking mad recently. These days my police blotter for my town reads like a true crime novel... about as long too. Those are the crimes we HEAR of anyway.
I dont know if its the heat or what.. but sure seems like things are getting crazy. Im not spring chicken and I dont recall a summer ever being as violent as this one has been.

I have noticed people usually do go bonkers in waves. Heat does make one cranky. I wonder what all is in our environment that contributes. To think of this instead of the dangers calms me.

new topics

top topics

join