It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA DOES 180: Flouride not good for health!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I am from MA. and I can attest to the chemical smell in the water, along with the infuriating results of the population's mentality.

I wouldn't drink smelly water but sodium fluoride is odorless.
It doesn't take bad water to make stupid people.

True, there are many more things they can manipulate and control to make people stupid. This does its fair share though.

Fluoride Makes You Stupid

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 7-8-2012 by Vandettas because: Double Post

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What the hell did those people run across? I have never heard of something like that before. I have seen a lot of sea animals, and as he was describing what he dealt with I was trying to place it, but I cannot think of anything that would match what he was talking about.
Sounds like a really big snake that came in from the ocean but the kind of snake is beyond me. But to take a guess maybe it was a Hydrophis Belcheri that got really big.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Distilled Water > Reverse Osmosis. Distilled water is the purest water that there is. It has 0 contaminants, which is why it does such a great job at detoxing.

To the people who want to argue about distilled water losing nutrients/minerals: They are inorganic, your body can't use them anyways.

You all know the ol' saying 'History repeats itself to those who do not learn from it'?

Well, Adolf Hitler fluoridated the water in the concentration camps, because he found it made the Jews more passive and docile. I mean who woulda thunk it, right? I mean, Prozac works wonders for doing just that, and people think it's just the greatest thing. Fluoride is a terrible neuro-toxin.
edit on 7-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's a bit late now isn't it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My grandfather was a chemist who helped get flouridated drinking water in Texas.

He believed what he was doing. He also started a distilled water company in the 60s which became Glacier Water. My mom said they filled it right out of the hose.
edit on 87/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

To the people who want to argue about distilled water losing nutrients/minerals: They are inorganic, your body can't use them anyways.

Plus you could add them back yourself (the minerals you need) without having to worry about the local cocktail.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

They are expensive to keep, to maintain, and for every gallon treated, they waste four.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Problem is noone knows how much Flouride we are injesting and even if they lower the amount, do we really know how much they will lower the intake? Maybe they wont at all and this is just an attempt to placate the awakened masses! We must demand that Flouride be taken out of the water supply as it has no benefit to our teeth and is detrimental to our health, bones and IQ! Flouride should only be used topically and any injestion is not for the benefit of the masses but the benefit of the few who are in control of our lives!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If your bottled water doesn't specifically say which spring it is from, like Poland Spring, then your paying for tap water.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

What kind of world do we live in when Harvard studies and now the EPA conclude fluoride is detrimental to our health, yet, it STAYS IN THE WATER?! The fluoride has really done it's job, they are now openly telling people they are being poisoned and the sheeple could care less.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have to wonder....

Does this now open the Government to be sued for putting chemicals into the water supply before they knew what the effects were?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
WOW

I have been telling people on this site, in person, and at work about the danger of flouride. It has been in my signature ever since i signed up!

Everyone didnt want to listen, everyone was reluctant to change. Well to all thoes people, now do you believe me?

Change your toothpaste, change you drinking water, or install reverse osmosis. Period

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

They are expensive to keep, to maintain, and for every gallon treated, they waste four.

If you are talking about RO systems you are incorrect.
Our 5 stage unit will clean our water here at a rate of one gallon cleaned and one gallon discarded.
They are not expensive to keep as there are no moving parts involved, Unless your water pressure is really low then you will need a pump kit.

Two people living here and our filters are still good after over a year and a half.
Our tap water reads at about 136 parts per mill
Our RO water reads at 4 parts per mill
Those readings are for particles but not the Fluoride but we know our Fluoride count is zero/zip after having the actual water tested after we installed it.

As far as cost goes it is much cheaper than paying what for every bottle of water you drink?
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 7-8-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Phage

How can you be "retarded" if you're dead?

Slow kill it's called.

One becomes retarded before cancer sets in.
I am from MA. and I can attest to the chemical smell in the water, along with the infuriating results of the population's mentality. Visit MA. sometime, there will be no doubt.

One example of the incompetence of the workers' mentality...
start at 0:35

1 example. No one read the bag's warnings apparently.

ETA-
Reluctantly, I've added an example of the results of Massachusetts Fluoride....

edit on 7-8-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

In the video that you posted if you pause it at 2:23 the bag of sodium flouride specifically states
DANGER POISON-TOXIC BY INGESTION
Target Organs: Heart, Kidney, Bones, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestinal Sytem, Teeth
Do not get in eyes or on skin, do not ingest, inhale wear proper respirator.
So someone actually goes to work everyday and pours this stuff into the city water and doesn’t question it? It is like taking the cleaning products from under the kitchen sink and adding them to the kool-aid for your kids to drink. Really? Why is this stuff still mandatory?
“You better do as we say or you will lose your job, then without a job you can’t have a brand new car, large house, or the latest technological gadgets, and everyone will think that you are a moron.”
Where will our society be in the next 50 years…
Oh, yeah I forgot if someone gets hurt or sick then they must blame someone, and if the water isn’t treated then someone will just sue the city for damages.
People so need to start taking responsibility.
Most filters by the way do not filter flouride.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow, only a gallon wasted for every gallon filtered.

Do you have a whole house system or a tap system?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow, only a gallon wasted for every gallon filtered.

Do you have a whole house system or a tap system?

First of all, if there was a more efficient way to filter it we would be first in line to get it.
You are more than welcome to come over to our home and drink all you want of the discarded water

I double dog dare ya!
Not only is it filtering the fluoride it also takes all the other crap out, Nickle, Mercury, copper, etc etc and more etc.
So it is not "only a gallon wasted for every gallon filtered" It is a gallon of chemical sludge which we choose not to ingest.

Regardless you were way off on your numbers and the costs involved.
We have a tap system here and can filter up to 45 gallons a day, we use it for cooking and brushing our teeth and of course drinking.

We love it when people come over and we put two glasses of water on the table and say which do you prefer?
Hands down the filtered water every time, then after we ask them to smell each glass and the city water really brings out the reactions.

We would not be "wasting water" as you like to say if they left the stuff alone.
Also there is no waste, it goes right back to sender address is known, so they can re-apply the chemical magic to it that we refuse to ingest.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I forgot my manners here, this is a passionate topic to myself and the wife and I must add this.
Anybody reading this thread and thinking about an RO system please do some research and you will see how well they work.

If I was to post all of the elements and junk they remove the chances are very good I would max out my character allotment for one post.

I did read this article when it first came out and have posted on quite a few threads about this topic.
I constantly come across posters that try to shoot down the idea of getting a Reverse Osmosis system simply because you really cannot avoid this known toxin.
Well we can't avoid it all, but to anyone who does not drink filtered water we are doing a lot better than you are.
To the OP S&F for bringing this to the masses.
Every thread on this subject will open a few more peepers we hope.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Of course that's that the government would say! They're shills for the pharmaceutical and dentist lobbies, and would like us to use less fluoride so our teeth rot in our heads and we have to pay billions to fix them. It's all so clear. Don't be fooled!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

In a surprising reversal, last month EPA’s announced that it intends to lower the maximum amount of fluoride in drinking water because of growing evidence supporting the chemical’s possible deleterious effects to children’s health.
In 2006, the National Academy of Sciences report that found dental fluorosis – caused by too much fluoride – capable of putting children at risk of developing other dental problems including the breakdown of tooth enamel, discoloration and pitting.
January’s EPA recommendation reversal was made following a revised risk assessment study that found 2 out of 5 adolescents had tooth streaking or spottiness and some pitting as a result of excessive fluoride. In addition, other studies have found excessive ingestion of fluoride capable of increasing the risk of brittle bones leading to fractures and debilitating bone abnormalities.

FOX news EPA reverses itself on flouride

This is huge. Not only does it confirm what many have been saying for years, but the US government is actually admitting they were wrong about something... Chalk another up for the kooky conspiracy theorists...

Please flag so the word gets spread through the community, and PLEASE inform your friends and family.

edit on 6-8-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

*Still good news but it turns out this article is a year old. Just goes to show how little attention the truth is paid

edit on 6-8-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: update

Well freaking well... turns out the got da** government is behind my dauther's teeth having pits and yellow streaks. Her dentist doesn't even know what caused it... all he could tell us is that he's been calling it birthmarks of the teeth. How do I file a lawsuit against the EPA???... seriously if this is true, then I shouldn't be the one paying to have her teeth capped when she is old enough.

It's amazing that her baby teeth were just fine, but as soon as her two front top main teeth started coming in, the wife and I noticed what appeared to be craters. Then as they came all the way in, you notice yellow streaks within the craters.
edit on 7-8-2012 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join