It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This right here proves that the anti-gun crowd are all a bunch of ban happy little dictators.

Time to stock up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I don't get it. When I looked into buying ammo online a while back, it required the same loopholes as buying it in person.

Shouldn't the government actually prefer online sales? I mean it's more traceable than in-person sales. You can always get somebody to buy something for you in a store but, online, you have IP addresses and other methods of keeping track. You would think this would have been the other way around.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by macman

I don't get it. When I looked into buying ammo online a while back, it required the same loopholes as buying it in person.

Shouldn't the government actually prefer online sales? I mean it's more traceable than in-person sales. You can always get somebody to buy something for you in a store but, online, you have IP addresses and other methods of keeping track. You would think this would have been the other way around.

That is the facts.
Not only IP addresses are tracked, but you pay via a Credit Card/Debit Card, it ships to an address, not a PO Box and a legal resident and purchaser has to provide ID and sign for it.

Law is just reactive stupidity.

<< 1   >>

join