It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction that Obama will win another term in office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Bet you I am right.

I live in UK so it makes little difference to me who wins.

I will tell you how I know this.

I study media all the time. In Britain and Europe Mitt Romney's recent visits were down played and heavily criticized by the British media. They reported every mistake he made yet there was no proper examination of his ideas. Obama is the darling of British Media.

I tell you the result of this coming U.S election has already been decided long ago.

I wish I could say I will be wrong, but I know it will not be the case.

I have no interest who wins there. It is all prefabricated nonsense now to me. They are just the same agenda with a different face, no matter which party wins. Elections are the same in the UK. It is the establishment who decide the next Leader, not us. Ain't worth voting!

We know this when we see men like David Cameron being voted in, who's family ties with the Rothschilds go back generations.

I ripped up another request to register today. I tore it to pieces with extreme prejudice!!!

edit on 6-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 6-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 6-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The "popular vote" will be fairly close, but means nothing.

The electoral college count is the decider here, and Romney will lose by a huge margin.

He is as done as yesterday's breakfast.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
just replying off the title..

no .. he'll be given another term..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That is assuming of course, that there is another election at all. Maybe Obama will declare a national state of emergency/war.. if so then bye bye elections.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Well, you have a 50/50 chance of being correct. Thats pretty good odds.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I do not think it is much of a "prediction" per say, but I do believe you are correct. There are others, like myself, who are reminded of the Bush/Kerry election and are seeing the exact same signs again. Mitt was chosen to muddy the waters, cause division, and to lose to Obama. Just like John Kerry was tasked to do with Bush Jr, and there was no shortage of disgruntled voters who thought Bush was in over his head, had no idea what he was doing, and was taking us down a path to destruction. Sound familiar? You hear the same things about Obama today- but no one likes Romney. Just like people did not like Kerry.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Legitimately (as in actual Electoral College votes) or "Illegitimately" (as in rigged, electronic voting machines)??

edit on 6-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Current Vegas odds are 1/2 for Obabma. I won't touch that one.

I can't find an over/under for campaign promises broken in first year of next term.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I totally agree same agenda different face. I learned that hard lesson when Obama won and not 1 thing changed but got worse and the same road was being paved. I've actually come to the conclusion that Kennedy was killed so these people could get in and take over the The House, Oil, Wall St., Big Bus....ect... And Kennedy warned of it.

The citizens of the U.S. don't mind hiring proven thieves and proven liars. Let's take all those in the House that have made " mistakes " on their taxes and woooooppsss.....or haven't paid their taxes and wooooopppsss...or hire the best tax cheats to help them hide their cash.

Just think about it.... In the 70's - early 80's before the Regan and Quail and the start of farming out and big business...if anyone in the House was caught lying and cheating where their taxes are concerned they would have been out on their ass! The American people would not have put up w/ it. Now...anything goes...we the people are whipped and to comfortable.

Since the first Bush these white- greasy-fat people have killed millions of innocent people in the name of greed/ resources!!! I'm sick of people over-looking the painfully obvious because they " just don't want to deal w/ it! "
If its not in their back- yard, foooorrrget abbbout it!!! But god- help yea if your in their back- yard!! They will move mountains and have laws changed if you walk on their grass!

There is a division in the U.S. and it's what " they " wanted from the beginning!

Ok... So I finished ranting here and moved on to other post and just came across this one...I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!
And Sanders is talking about exactly what I just rattled off but clearly in better detail. He basically backs up my 70's and early 80's comment and when this mess really started!!!! Wow...lol but again...he is saying what I've been witnessing and I'm really angry about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The election comes down ultimately how likable the candidate is. How easily could you see yourself knocking a few beers back with at a backyard barbeque. Romney does not evoke that feeling, he can make excuse for why he loses but ultimately it comes down to this. He is stiff and uncomfortable dealing with people, and has an inability to relate to their everyday life. His entire campaign is based on trying to get the voters to reach to understand him and in politics that is a backwards thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
While I also believe Obama will win the upcoming presidential election, I don't think the UK media is proof the election has been rigged. I mean in 2008 the world celebrated along with Americans who voted for Obama. When the election was called and he was the clear winner CNN had webcams showing the worldwide celebrations. I dont recall anything Obama has done to sully his image to the world which is probably why your media isnt treating him harshly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I do wonder about the idiots that the opposition have fielded. Romney cannot string two sentences together without sounding like an idiot! I fear that the Right may assasinate Obana like kenedy!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It'll be close. Hence all the voter-suppression tactics being used in the swing states.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We have had over 8% unemployment for 3 years straight. Historically, NO incumbent president has survived that. Of course no incombent has had the media in the bag like this.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
Bet you I am right.

I live in UK so it makes little difference to me who wins.

And sadly, for those of us residing in America, it'll make very little difference to us too.
There are no two parties. Just the illusion to make us feel we have a choice.
Coke or Pepsi? They're still both Colas.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
That is assuming of course, that there is another election at all. Maybe Obama will declare a national state of emergency/war.. if so then bye bye elections.

Why? Even during the Civil War there was elections. Even during WW2 there was elections. So it would take:

A) A comet striking into the Earth
B)Nuclear Holocaust
C)Zombie outbreak

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You are correct OP. Obama will get a 2nd term. Just like Bush, that is when it is time to go for broke. Bush's snd term allowed for the POTUS to have nearly unlimited power.

However, I believe 100% that if Romney somehow wins, he will do EXACTLY the same things that Obama is going to do in his 2nd term.

How do I know?

Because our entire government/electoral system is completely rigged, and a total sham.

The U.S. has been overthrown in a silent coup that occurred in 1913, and no one noticed, and they have taken baby steps since to seal their absolute power/corruption.

That is why I don't care about politics anymore. IT IS FAKE!

new topics

top topics

join