It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul NOT given role at Republican Convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No it certainly is not, neither is discussing the identity of ATS members - let's pretend we did not see that post.

So... Does Ron Paul meet the requirements of attending the convention, or no?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This applies to more than just this thread, but this one is a good example of it.

Why, in the name of good mental health, do people, who have been shown that Paul has not been ruled out of participation in the convention, continue to make statements reflecting their belief that he has?

In many threads an idea has been debunked and posters continue on as though it were still valid. Is it a failure to read? A failure to accept new information? What?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

This isn't the comprehensive list of speakers.

www.gopconvention2012.com...

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus today announced the first list of headliners addressing the Republican National Convention August 27-30. Additional convention speakers, including the keynote, will be announced in the coming days and weeks.

I don't know if Ron Paul will speak or not...but all they did was release the names of SOME of the speakers...not all the speakers. They didn't even release who will give the keynote speech yet...although I doubt Ron Paul would get that.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Apparently he isnt getting a speaking spot and it looks like Rand will.

Guess yall were right, just set stuff up for his Son whom most of us real Paul followers wont be following

libertycrier.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That's because Ron is the VP pick...just kidding, I wish, lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I knew they would do that.

RP wasn't appart of the inner circle.

Bilderberg threated him a few months back.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Well here it is. The final step to erase Ron Paul from the face of the Earth. I thought that he won enough states to be guaranteed a spot, but I guess rules mean very little to the GOP leaders.

I seems likely that Congressman Paul's Audit the FED bill and his stance on military intervention, while popular nationally, may be displeasing to the big money interests that are funding Governor Romney's campaign.

Paul not given role at Republican Convention

And the Reasons Why Are Right Here..........

www.policymic.com... -ammo-you-know-you-live-in-a-police-state

Prepare for the POLICE STATE America , or FIGHT to Keep it from Happening!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join