It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spaceships of Saturn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Dr. Norman Bergrun and the Ringmakers of Saturn.

Have n`t come across this guy before but its quite cool. Essentially this guy has come across some Hubble pictures that show some very large objects moving around saturns rings. The inference being that they are there for the mining of the rings.

Tried to a search for the guy but most articles seem fairly poor, here are two not so bad ones (forgive me Lord that I should say Rense is not so bad)

www.anomalog.com...

www.rense.com...

Anyone come across some proper discussion on his ideas or even read his book? Most interested in this.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini

The inference being that they are there for the mining of the rings.

So, they are stealing our solar system natural ressources. We have to take some measures; i.e : a preventive strike.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Although, as outraged as you by this, terrible abuse of OUR mining rights I had just been looking for some more links to this and it seems that one of the things has a size of 7000 miles. Another is approx 1 and half times the size of earth so picking a fight might be premature. Ask how they are doing and if we can help at all and hope they don`t consume the planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do they have a flag?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We have to take some measures; i.e : a preventive strike.

LOL! Yeah I bet Bush and his goons will jump at the opportunity in a second!! After Iraq ..... the rings of saturn!!! To liberate the rings!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
not that I really believe this but it appears a pre emptive strike has already been sent,

www.skepticfriends.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lubbock Interplanetary Alien Research Service (L.I.A.R.S.)

ahem.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
yep, quite funny really

(they are n`t lying about the radioactive material being on the Cassini probe, I remember the fuss that was made at the time.)

I was gonna grab some more stuff on this but these last two

acqunet.com...

www.darkconspiracy.com...

and the recommendation that anyone wanting more on this is best off checking Richard Boylans site.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Still interested in hearing from anyone who may have read Dr Norman Begruns book, I`ve ordered one from me bookshop but I`d still like to get opinions.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
um, i do belive those are large rocks.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
putting aside the fact they may or may not be real, and this guy is or is not telling the truth, if they are rocks they are almost planet sized in length.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

LOL! Yeah I bet Bush and his goons will jump at the opportunity in a second!! After Iraq ..... the rings of saturn!!! To liberate the rings!!!

And as usual, France and Germany'll say that we have to sent some UN inspectors before any strikes.

Hey Hans, your shuttle is waiting for you.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Still interested in hearing from anyone who may have read Dr Norman Begruns book, I`ve ordered one from me bookshop but I`d still like to get opinions.

There are essentially AI units surrounding our solar system which monitor events on earth and submit reports to various galactic councils. The major event being monitored is climate change as it relates to energy shortages and distribuition throughout our civilization. Once our civilization reaches a critical stage of evolution where survival would be impossible, the AI units (similar to Arthur C. Clarke's Monolith) transmit a "repair process" which in turn updates and alerts certain galactic adminstrative networks.

These AI units also work in conjunction with high-frequency solar vehicles which have been sighted by SOHO, and certain forms of multidimensional intelligence who ceaselessly work to repair damage to the sub-atomic and molecular dimensions wrought by the misuse of atomic energy at the hands of man. They also are connected with advanced chronomonitors established on the planet aeons ago by Higher Intelligence through magnetohydrodynamic star-channels focused through our dodecahedron and icosahedron electromagnetic matrix.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hmmmm, considering your other posts a simple yes, no question for you. Have you read the book? Or are you just the envoy of the Breatharian council?

Remember now just a yes or a no to each only.

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why would we send something up to get the aliens to leave saturn's rings alone? We are not ussing them, and i do not know what they could be used for. Humans also do not own saturn's rings.

If this story is true, then it is just another example of how greedy humans are.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

hmmmm, considering your other posts a simple yes, no question for you. Have you read the book? Or are you just the envoy of the Breatharian council?

Remember now just a yes or a no to each only.

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by cassini]

No I have not read his book. But I did have the opportunity to chat with him directly online and when I told him what I knew about the biosatellites, he was very amazed. Ofcourse he wanted to immediately know where I had heard that information and since I knew him to be a very sincere person, I told him.

Others are not so lucky with finding out my sources.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
"Others are not so lucky with finding out my sources."

smells like teen spirit

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
it seem like since we are not prepare to mining on other planet so this alien just take it easy way to get the benefit right.that should not happen actually the nation with space capabilities should joint venture to do more space program in mining on other planet and that a new resources we should not have a modern tribal warfare anymore i just think that way.
p/s Big brother you send your command by stay in space
comedown dont just brave while in bigship

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just wondering if the Cassini mission will come across these things or if they have moved on. I doubt anyone would tell us if they did but then most of the information will be available to the public so I`m not sure hom anyone would cover it up.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here is the link to Bergrun's book:

Ringmakers of Saturn

The guy is still around and going to conferences. Here a quote from The 13th annual International UFO Conference Convention and Film Festival, February 2004 in Nevada:

Dr. Norman Bergrun, while at Ames Research Laboratory, pioneered work on ice protection for aircraft, and at Lockheed Missile and Space Company managed flight tests for underwater launch of missile systems. In 1971 he founded Bergrun Research and Engineering, and at Bergrun Research he continues analysis of images from the planets and moons of our solar system as well as Hubble Telescope images... His talk was titled, �ET Intelligence: The Open Secret.� He seemed deeply impressed by a sighting and photo of a large cylindrical object taken from a condo deck over the Pajaro Dunes near Monterey, California. I think he associated this with the disappearance of an Orion P-3 aircraft loaded with 60,000 gallons of fuel, 10 torpedoes, and six large mines. He studied the 6 Sep 77 Voyager images of the rings of Saturn and saw that the A ring was cut off and that a cylindrical object was at the end. A second Voyager nine months later showed similar images indicating a mining operation. He said that while at a UNESCO Conference on the �Impact of Science on Culture� he was warned about bringing up global warming. He showed a photo of an astronaut with a flag, supposedly Pete Conrad on the moon, that had flaws that shed doubt of its authenticity, and he indicated that the Apollo 13 mission might have been cut short because the astronauts would have been exposed to things they should not be exposed to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join