It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

www.dailymail.co.uk

What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sodahead.com

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There is just no way that this can be more then pure chance right? I mean 42 out of 43 presidents have been descended from this one king I personably don't believe in most of the theories related to secret societies but this does give credit to the idea that leaders are simply borne to rule
Oh and someone should look up whether or not Mitt Romney is descended from the king

www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know why "the daily mail" is posting this as news... Probably an election year thing... But a quick search of ATS brings up threads about this several years ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not news, and it surely isn't breaking news.
It's interesting, though.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What absolute rubbish!

Anyone who came from England to the "New World" are probably related to King John, if you can go back far enough.
The thing is...There wasnt even any birth/deaths etc registered at the time of King John in the 1100s.
They didnt start until around 1600s.
Not to mention Surnames didnt become popular until the 1200-1300s, tho some claim in the 1100 SOME people used surnames...usually where you came from or occupation..eg Smith, Brook, Mason etc etc

Everyone who is White and has their genes from England, would be related in some way.

What next, Obama is the descendant of King Mooboo of Zazzawazza land 3000 years ago...Probably??

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OK well it goes MUCH farther back than King John--
Charlemagne was Roman emporer, and Pope, and possibly Jesus Christ for all we know.

Look it up- and dont fall for this red herring about king john! thats recent history.

also maybe a little research into the Hyksos Kings (VI)(6)-kings) and their migration out of Canaan into Denmark and then into Britain would be in order.
edit on 6-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

The difference being ordinary people are related to the bloodline, European royalty and american presidents ARE the bloodline.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

actually, the majority (50-70%) of English Europeans can claim Egyptian blood--- According to DNA.

www.metro.us...
medicalxpress.com...

see my comment above

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's not exactly rare to have such notable ancestors.

The English geneticist Professor Stephen Jones estimates that 25% of the British population is descended from the Plantagenets.

A lot of us are related to significant historical figures.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm related to King John too. In fact I'm related to all of the Plantagenet Kings from William the Conqueror on down through Edward III. Someone in my family who was a genealogy buff worked out the family tree once. It doesn't mean anything. There's probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people alive by now who can say much the same, and probably many more who are and don't know it because nobles tended to leave bastard children, acknowledged and otherwise, all over the place.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

How did you come to that conclusion? at the time of King John their were 3 million people living in England.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by gort51

The difference being ordinary people are related to the bloodline, European royalty and american presidents ARE the bloodline.

ACTUALLY IT DOES MATTER for the above mentioned reason.

The divine Right of Kings to rule the rest lies in PURE blood--not mixed.

dont trivialize out of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

There is just no way that this can be more then pure chance right?

Of course not. Most British people are descended from him.
As a matter of fact, any genealogist worth his salt will tell you that most Europeans in general have English kings among their ancestry (not to mention other countries' royalty - as well as assorted scoundrels and criminals, beggars, peasants and absolutely wonderful, extraordinary people whose names may never be known).

Besides, what's the big deal with this king?
It has been established as a fact that 99 % of all Europeans living today are direct descendants of Charlemagne.
You can't get any higher than Charlemagne, the grandpapa of Europe.

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but being a DESCENDANT isn't the same as being "related".
It automatically implies a "bloodline", whatever that means in this case.

edit on 6-8-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Everything is so Simple everybody!
For those who believe in the bible we all decended from Adam and Eve
we are all family.
For those who believe in Darwin, the chicken or the egg theory,
we are still all one family.
Either way we are desendants from the same beginning.

By the way how is auntie?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think so.....my wife is a control freak and is related to most of British Royalty.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

I am not sure I understand you correctly, but being a DESCENDANT isn't the same as being "related".
It automatically implies a "bloodline", whatever that means in this case.

What I mean is, there might be a lot of commoners with one or several ties to royalty, while the royalty themselves are the bloodline some people have ties to, the mother lode if you will.

The difference being in the concentration of whatever genes it is the so called 'illuminati bloodlines' supposedly are trying to preserve.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you break it down far enough, we're all related.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is what is generally referred to as 'The Illuminati' around these parts

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

www.dailymail.co.uk

What do Barack Obama, Thomas Jefferson, George W. Bush and the other past U.S. presidents have in common? Besides holding the coveted title of commander-in-chief, it appears that all of them but one are cousins.

Related News Links:
www.sodahead.com

Not really. It is more an example of the enduring racism of the Anglo race. Heck in the last 100 years only 2 Presidents weren't Anglo's(English). Eisenhower and Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ah, well. this thread only gets 2 stars in 24 hrs--understandable with all the hype out there this week--

too bad this article is proof of the smoking gun--it will go unnoticed. Again.

and because of that--we will endure more false-flags and govt sponsored terrorism.

so be it.

top topics

join