It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gunman in Sikh temple identified, was former soldier

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
how can anyone see "911" on his arms?
it just looks like a mass of ink




posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9
 


I was going to say he could have been suffering from PTS put after reading the article you posted I am shocked...truly shocked. The warning signs must have been there for years. What the hell is wrong with people? If you have a heavily tattooed white power guy, who also is the leader of white power band, living in your hood it would make common sense to keep an eye on him. Another classic case of society failing to look after each other. If I was living in the states and that guy was living near me, I would be keeping an eye on him for sure. If he started acting too damn strange I would let the police know or I might even look up the local anti-racism groups and alert them about this guy.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Is anyone else weirded out that this guy used to work with psychologica operations when he was in the Army? Also, there seems to be a weird connection between this guy and the guy that carried out the Dark Knight Rises shootings. The guy, James Holmes, that carried out those shootings was seeing a psychiatrist that was former US Air Force, who was giving out all kinds of SSRI drugs. SSRi drugs like effexor and things like that. I'm starting to wonder if there is a connection.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am in danger of falling into the terrorist category I guess.

Six tattoos on my arms.

Veteran.

OMG.


But they do it to everyone in some way or another. If I was ever to become some gun / knife toting nutjob which I won't I'd probably get labelled Tattooed satanic goth horror movie obsessed vampire or something equally over the top to get the public OoOoOoOoOOh response.

Cannot fathom why he went after Sikhs though, not that it's excusable to do that to anyone, but could he really have been so stupid to peg Sikhs for Muslims?. Its just more worldly weirdness as the year rolls on.


Hello fellow tatooed goth.

Not sure I understand your second to last sentence - you say it's not excusable to 'do that' to anyone, but then ask if we was so stupid he killed Sikhs instead of Muslims? Wouldn't that kind of be just as bad?



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
This just came out, so I wanted to throw it out there for the ATS community.

So, the Govt. is calling this an act of domestic terrorism. But I don't know what the motivation for it would be. I don't think the MSM and govt. are worried about little details like that though. Since the shooter is dead, it seams unlikely anyone will ever know.

Personally, I think it was just some random nut. But it is interesting they point out that he was allegedly "heavily tattooed" as if that is in any way relevant to anything. And it turns out he was an ex-army soldier. But that doesn't really tell us anything, lots of people are ex-soldiers.

So what do you guys think, does it matter that he had tattoos and was in the military?

Or is it the Govt. fulfilling their stereotype of the "Domestic Terrorist"?
edit on 6-8-2012 by watchitburn because: cleaning up


He's just another moron with an external locus of control, in other words nothing is ever his fault.

He was likely trying to target Muslims but was too stupid to tell the difference.

I don't see any type of conspiracy here, just a moron with grudge who was a poor soldier. He probably blames others for his poor performance in the Army, 6 years and still a spec 4 on active duty is a big sign that he was a BOLO.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
reply to post by samsamm9
 


I was going to say he could have been suffering from PTS put after reading the article you posted I am shocked...truly shocked. The warning signs must have been there for years. What the hell is wrong with people? If you have a heavily tattooed white power guy, who also is the leader of white power band, living in your hood it would make common sense to keep an eye on him. Another classic case of society failing to look after each other. If I was living in the states and that guy was living near me, I would be keeping an eye on him for sure. If he started acting too damn strange I would let the police know or I might even look up the local anti-racism groups and alert them about this guy.


I wish I could give you 100 stars !



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I cant imagine anyone hating enough to hate a Sikh. Seriously. Ive worked with and had very close Sikh friends... its NOT like these folks are radical Muslims or Westboroers. The culture itself isnt provocative and you rarely hear much of anything bad at all out of the Sikh communities. Betcha you didnt even know there are Sikh communities everywhere.. cause they are quiet devout decent folk.

Amazing.. hate. Just hate is far more dangerous than any weapon.


Here's some tidbits:
Sikhs worship ONE god.. not polytheistic like the majority of indigenous Indian religions. Indigenous as in not transplanted religions such as christianity and islam.
Sikhs dont have a caste system or rank system of any kind.
Race means nothing to a Sikh any more than gender. A woman is no lower than a man, which is pretty novel among religions.
The religion is based on prayer, meditation, sharing with others, charity, and love for all men.
Sikhs are commanded to make an honest living my the religion and to be honorable with all dealings.
They have to avoid the sins of Ego and hatred.
They dont smoke, take drugs, etc.
They are VERY community and family based.


All in all my first contact with Sikhs was incredible. We owned a block of 2 and 4 family flats and several Sikh families rented from us. Best tenants we had ever had as tenants and just human beings.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
reply to post by samsamm9
 


I was going to say he could have been suffering from PTS put after reading the article you posted I am shocked...truly shocked. The warning signs must have been there for years. What the hell is wrong with people? If you have a heavily tattooed white power guy, who also is the leader of white power band, living in your hood it would make common sense to keep an eye on him. Another classic case of society failing to look after each other. If I was living in the states and that guy was living near me, I would be keeping an eye on him for sure. If he started acting too damn strange I would let the police know or I might even look up the local anti-racism groups and alert them about this guy.


America is still a free country, until he breaks the law odd behavior alone is not enough to "follow" him.

Are you aware of how many wingnuts there are out there?

If we followed all of them 40% of us would have to be cops.

There would be two classes, those who watch, and those who are watched.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
He's a white supremacist all right. His letter to the ATF has also been noted;


Claims to be a post on ATF board from shooter:

A letter from Wade M. Page is posted on the ATF website...

“From: Badman400
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:19 PM
To: Terrell, Barbara A.
Subject: No registering of long guns

Wake Up!!!!

No more restrictions on law abiding gun owners! These restrictions do nothing about the criminals they are meant to affect. Why punish and render defenseless the very people that deserve to be protected while HELPING the offenders with such laws? The only other use for such laws is for government to gain control over the people. This is America, and I AM THE GOVERNMENT, not you! Remember who you work for, and your oath!

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve to encourage rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Sincerely,
Wade M. Page
Stop tying the hands of the good guys!”

source: PDF file


He went on a mass-murder spree with weapons he insists should not be taken from the hands of people like himself.

The FBI is also looking for a second "person if interest".



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
He's a white supremacist all right. His letter to the ATF has also been noted;


Claims to be a post on ATF board from shooter:

A letter from Wade M. Page is posted on the ATF website...

“From: Badman400
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 7:19 PM
To: Terrell, Barbara A.
Subject: No registering of long guns

Wake Up!!!!

No more restrictions on law abiding gun owners! These restrictions do nothing about the criminals they are meant to affect. Why punish and render defenseless the very people that deserve to be protected while HELPING the offenders with such laws? The only other use for such laws is for government to gain control over the people. This is America, and I AM THE GOVERNMENT, not you! Remember who you work for, and your oath!

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve to encourage rather than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Sincerely,
Wade M. Page
Stop tying the hands of the good guys!”

source: PDF file


He went on a mass-murder spree with weapons he insists should not be taken from the hands of people like himself.

The FBI is also looking for a second "person if interest".


The scary thing is you could almost have copied and pasted that text from any number of threads on ATS.......



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This was labeled a 'terrorist' act because Page was a member of the National Alliance, the largest Neo-Nazi organization in America.

National Alliance

Yet, the first label you saw of this scumbag was his former Army affiliation, NOT the fact he has been a longtime Nazi. Labeling this as an act of domestic terror gives the US government, specifically the FBI, carte blanche in dealing with the National Alliance now as a terrorist organization.

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Thoughts and prayers with the victims and community.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's what I find interesting about this case ....



Page served at Fort Bliss, Texas, in the psychological operations unit in 1994, and was last stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C., attached to the psychological operations unit. He was an E4 psychological operations specialist, but was never deployed


yet another mass shooter who was into the physiology of psychological studies/involvement ....

I wonder the odd of the batman shooter and this guy were both some how way involved in psychological studies



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
havent seen any one bring it up yet but how come no one things the break up with his gf had anything to do with it ...as that is the only thing i can see in common between the two shooters(bat man one and this guy bolth got dumped)hopefully as time progresses and we can get more info it will be come more clear.

either way i bet those two ex's either feel really really bad or really really lucky if not a bit of both



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine
 


You are right.

The the first thing the media clung to was that he had been in the Army, disregard the fact he had been out for almost 15 years.


And thanks everyone for contributing.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer
 


I don't think badman400 is the same guy.
www.youtube.com...

Its Wade Mcneil Page 52 years old of South Carolina.
www.spokeo.com...,+SC:7403516251

www.411.com...


Wade M Page
121 Woodbine Trl Easley, SC 29640-9349
(864) 269-5510
Age: 50-54
Associated: Ashley Moss



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hammerskin nation, anyone?




edit on 6-8-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He was a Neo nazi, he had tattoos, he was a musician, he was a 9-11 truther,
But let's go after him because he was a former soldier.
Something wrong here.



posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi
 


I find it interesting that he was in Psyops. And before 1994 they trained people in racial, ethinic and cultral divide. Or in other words racism. After 1994 they decided to be politically correct and not advertise. He served from 92 to 98.

Page 2-2 graphic.

www.scribd.com...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Here's what I find interesting about this case ....



Page served at Fort Bliss, Texas, in the psychological operations unit in 1994, and was last stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C., attached to the psychological operations unit. He was an E4 psychological operations specialist, but was never deployed


yet another mass shooter who was into the physiology of psychological studies/involvement ....

I wonder the odd of the batman shooter and this guy were both some how way involved in psychological studies


He was an E-4, odds are he handled a lot of cleaning supplies, hell he could have been supply, mess, motorpool, commo, etc...

I don't think you understand PsyOps.

99% of what they do is leaflets. We dropped more leaflets during the first Gulf war than bombs.

For one Republican Guard tank battalion we had them on a NSA sat that was retasked and was in geosync orbit so we never lost them.

We dropped leaflets on Monday that identified the unit and said we would be bombing them. They moved 50 miles, we hit them with B-52's at low level for maximum psychological effect. They moved again, we dropped leaflets at the new site. They moved again, we hit them with B-52's again.

After 3 low level bombing runs in 3 days they were at about 60% strength, but still not complying with the instructions on the leaflets. One side of the leaflets was all bombs, about 100 of them. The other side gave instructions for surrender.

So on day 4 we dropped new leaflets, these had one giant bomb on one side and on the other it said, "since you have not complied with our orders we are going to start using the BIG bombs.

They surrendered almost right away. 3 bombing passes and a whole tank battalion surrendered. But without those leaflets it wouldn't have gone down that smooth.


That is what PsyOps does. No MK Ultra programs, no Blue Beams or Indigo children, just soldiers using paper leaflets so we can use fewer bombs and try to keep our guys from getting killed.

We screw with the enemies minds, but not with beams, with words and their own fears.
edit on 7-8-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join