It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman in Sikh temple identified, was former soldier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This just came out, so I wanted to throw it out there for the ATS community.

So, the Govt. is calling this an act of domestic terrorism. But I don't know what the motivation for it would be. I don't think the MSM and govt. are worried about little details like that though. Since the shooter is dead, it seams unlikely anyone will ever know.

Personally, I think it was just some random nut. But it is interesting they point out that he was allegedly "heavily tattooed" as if that is in any way relevant to anything. And it turns out he was an ex-army soldier. But that doesn't really tell us anything, lots of people are ex-soldiers.

So what do you guys think, does it matter that he had tattoos and was in the military?

Or is it the Govt. fulfilling their stereotype of the "Domestic Terrorist"?
edit on 6-8-2012 by watchitburn because: cleaning up

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i would never defend the media, but i think those details were simply to give people a general idea of the lifestyle of the gunman, there are plenty of heroes who are ex soldiers with tattoos as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hes NO different then Nidal Malik Hasan, James Holmes,etc........ They can throw a label on him, all day long. Hes a murder. Period.

Prayers for all the innocent victims.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Any information given out for him is valuable data to piece together his portrait , in a unbiased manner. To get a better understanding of who he is . Winners write history , now that he is gone they can paint w/e picture they see fit . But luckily we have some bright crayons here who will put together a better understanding of him , with the bits and tads of info we get on him . Tattoo's are like facebook status updates , you get a big picture of what he went through life , Heavily tattoed = more information on how crazy and nutty he is lol

Former solider , heavily tattoed. what else we got ...

The neighbor says, as she understood it, the suspect had lived in the apartment with his girlfriend until their recent break-up. The suspect had then moved into another apartment nearby two weeks ago. She says he had returned to the old apartment and was banging on the door of his old apartment, demanding to be let in. The neighbor also said she believed the suspect had a 9-11 tattoo.

But lets wait for more info , before we make connections

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The rumour is he was a white supremacist. If so then I don't think the term "lone nut" can apply here.

This was a hate crime. He targeted the Sikhs, maybe because he thought they were Muslims. Either way he can't be considered insane by the legal definition.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
he was an army vet with a 9/11 tatoo
apparently only had 2 parking ticket and nothing suspicious

it all connect
he was a 9/11 truther that came to pray at the temple
to hear the Sikh president spirituality messages on Sunday morning

many army vet are now against the elite war
because they know the truth after many yrs of service
and they dont agree with the hidden agenda anymore because its disgusting
look how many vets are now homeless .. after you discover whats really going on
they even have a name for it "PTSD"

its hard to come back to the matrix once you realise the big picture

Aurora shooters gunned down 3 vets in the cinema
and now another vet is dead .. was he really the shooter ?
i guess we will never know since he is dead
but im pretty sure he knew something that was scaring someone very

just imagine this scene .. it need only a small team that enter and check each exit
shot the one you want dead and a few others in the room so they can accuse the vet

how easy can it be doing exactly that if you had the power
it is the perfect false flag .. 2 with 1 stone
dead army vet that changed side and knew 9/11 was a cover up probably talking to much -- check
terrorist event serving the hidden agenda -- check

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am in danger of falling into the terrorist category I guess.

Six tattoos on my arms.

Veteran.

OMG.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
AND anybody who has killed Anybody was a former something or other.

Just saying

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
From the link it looks he was PsyOps. That should stir some things up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

That's a big if though. If a picture is released, that will help out a bit, a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.

I think there is a big difference between being a lone nut and being insane though. Then a again you may be completely right and he was some kind of skinhead who snapped for whatever reason and went out in a hail of bullets.

With that being said, I'm heavily tattooed with a shaved head, so let's not judge a book by it's cover.

I have to go to work now, but I'll be back later.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
The rumour is he was a white supremacist. If so then I don't think the term "lone nut" can apply here.

Apparently, he was a former member of a neo-Nazi music group called End Apathy. So it's quite possible he was a white supremacist. Though, he could still be a hate filled loner who finally snapped.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Originally posted by TheComte

Apparently, he was a former member of a neo-Nazi music group called End Apathy. So it's quite possible he was a white supremacist. Though, he could still be a hate filled loner who finally snapped.

Exactly...
Bulletin: Alleged Sikh Temple Shooter Former Member of Skinhead Band

edit on 6-8-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Anyone willing to or capable of killing innocent people is clearly an irrational person, so we must bear this in mind when trying to apply a rationale to such actions.

I strongly suspect that the motive for such an act would either be ideology-led or the result of mental illness, or both.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
His band's Myspace page

www.myspace.com...

edit on 8/6/2012 by Kellter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Six tattoos on my arms.

Veteran.

OMG.

But they do it to everyone in some way or another. If I was ever to become some gun / knife toting nutjob which I won't I'd probably get labelled Tattooed satanic goth horror movie obsessed vampire or something equally over the top to get the public OoOoOoOoOOh response.

Cannot fathom why he went after Sikhs though, not that it's excusable to do that to anyone, but could he really have been so stupid to peg Sikhs for Muslims?. Its just more worldly weirdness as the year rolls on.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
His band's Myspace page

www.myspace.com...

edit on 8/6/2012 by Kellter because: (no reason given)

The music is a sad commentary on our sick society and the problems that prevent true progress

Oh really.......

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

From the below link. Not sure how old the image is.

LINK

edit on 6-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by hp1229 because: edit image

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Six tattoos on my arms.

Veteran.

OMG.

what kind of tatoo .. like "Expose 9/11 lies" ?

The white extremist they call are probably truthers
like the people fighting the occupation in the ME they call them alquaida or terrorist

since you are a experienced vet
do you have anything to say about the yrs 2012 ?
because the 21 december is 5 months away and the situation everywhere is getting worst

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Guess what Ben.

Not EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy.

This guy was a nutcase, and a scumbag. He murdered innocent victims. This could have been your family members, or mine.

Mass murder (in military contexts, sometimes interchangeable with "mass destruction" or "genocide") is the act of murdering a large number of people (four or more), typically at the same time or over a relatively short period of time.[1] According to the FBI, mass murder is defined as four or more murders occurring during a particular event with no cooling-off period between the murders. A mass murder typically occurs in a single location in which a number of victims are killed by an individual or more.[2] Most acts of mass murder end with the death of the perpetrator(s), whether by direct suicide, or being killed by law enforcement

Mass murder

Key Word?

Murder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join