It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Inventor showcases "Water-fuelled Car" - Scientists divided.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

That might be the fella!
It was back in the early 90's that I read it - I recall it took up about 10-14pages of the magazine issue at the time.

If memory serves, the article ended rather abruptly leaving me to ponder his fate as well - something about taking off into the bush to avoid any more attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by akushla99

That might be the fella!
It was back in the early 90's that I read it - I recall it took up about 10-14pages of the magazine issue at the time.

If memory serves, the article ended rather abruptly leaving me to ponder his fate as well - something about taking off into the bush to avoid any more attention.

I never saw the Nexus article but remember the high hopes he had for his 'invention' around the late 70's...curiously this was last I ever heard about him or his invention until now...

Another inventor (slightly off-topic) was Sarich in WA, who made his revolutionary orbital engine, tried to get CSIRO to fund him a little (they refused) and he went to the US to manufacture outboard motors...

A99

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just read that unbelievably he has been arrested today for allegedly having robbed a bank in 2010.

It just seems very strange for someone to have robbed a bank and then two years later to come on international media with this amazing development.

Story on his arrest

Something just doesn`t add up!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
its obvious that people that make money on gas, don't want someone to invent something that will mean that people wont need their gas any more.

so they stop them.

suppressed and forgotten, for money.

always follow the money.

Let's rewind 100 years:

its obvious that people that make money on steam, don't want someone to invent something that will mean that people wont need their steam engines any more.

so they stop them.

suppressed and forgotten, for money.

always follow the money.

See how flawed this baseless assertion is?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

What I would like is an autographed photo from this inventor...why you ask?? Because it will be worth an awful lot of money soon if he's legit..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
its obvious that people that make money on gas, don't want someone to invent something that will mean that

Which isn't Pakistan - they have desperate energy shortages and spend much of their money on importing it. Which is why, in their desperation, some politicians fell for this conman. That, and the fact that I suspect many of them haven't got a clue about even basic physics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join