It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Area 51 (UFO Fact or Fiction?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman, let me just say it is an honor to be participating in this event with you. I would like to thank the people at ATS as well as yourself for making this possible. It is inevitable that any discussion regarding UFO�s or extraterrestrial presence talk will turn to Area 51.

Could you share your thoughts on Area 51 and its viability as a center for extraterrestrial research. Do you feel that Area 51/Groom Lake is simply a false flag designed by the government to keep our attention focused away from another area? Or it a legitimate hub for that type of research?

Thank You
FredT

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is no question that there is an Area 51 with a huge runway and many buildings and a great deal of activity that is highly classified. After all
Stealth fighters, the U-2, SR 71, various UAVs etc have been developed there. My checking on Bob Lazar indicates he was not telling the truth about the claims he made-- no degrees from MIT or Cal Tech (did attend Pierce Junior College in So. Calif. at the same time he was supposedly at MIT ad nauseum), not employed by Los Alamos, but working for a subcontractor, finished in the bottom third of his high school class etc etc as noted in my article on my website at www.stanfriedman.com. Obviously it is an excellent facility for doing very classified research. Connection with UFOs? I know of no evidence that there really is a connection but absence of evidence is not evidence for absence. Obviously I do NOT get classified reports about this or any other topic. I have heard of a Tope Secret Plus facility in Australia that may be working on UFOs and also that some Area 5 work has been moved elsewhere.

new topics

join