It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The US cannot win a war against China"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I didn't even bother looking through the reply's.

Paul Keating was Australia's Best PM

He took no crap from the Yanks or Brit's

He has a big set of ball's

World Leaders bow at his feet - Now!

No War for Profit = Paul Keating

No Cabal/Elitist/Banksters/NWO a$$ Kissing = Paul Keating

The Last True Aussie PM = Paul Keating

edit on 6-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

If you think the victor in a Sino-US war will be decided by how many inbred yokels riding in the back of their Confederate flag adorned pick-ups can tote firearms, then I think you better pre-purchase a burial plot right next to Charlton Heston's. ...because you'll surely be availing it.

It's funny that you say this, because apparently you enjoy the freedom to criticize the very same group of people, "inbred yokels", that are responsible for you having the freedom to criticize them.

It is plainly obvious that you have received a less than standard education concerning the 2nd Amendment.

It was written to ensure that the populace always maintained a state militia of well armed citizens intent on stopping a tyrannical central government.
Not all too different than what those "inbred yokels" did when winning independence from England.

The fact that this same well armed citizenry is also a deterrent to invasions from other countries is a plus; however, "toting firearms" is not merely a constitutional right, but the founding fathers saw it as a sort of mandate.

I don't expect you to know this.

And as far as the confederate battle flag.
You should watch this video of the ex-president of the Asheville, NC chapter of the NAACP defending and honoring the confederate battle flag.
I would be hesitant to criticize him and call him an "inbred yokel" if I were you.

He is black and that would make you a racist.

edit on 6/8/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't understand why to make such a war... War par war? China even changed their system, and opened themself...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't really care for wars, but as a kid having to always fight to keep from being picked on, it's best to fight to win, using dirty moves if necessary, your enemy will likely not be as honorable as you are. Hypothetically this means pulling out the H-bombs and Neutron bombs but the concern with that is killing our own people as the radiation would blow back down on us from the jetstream. So it's best to avoid that kind of war at all costs. I believe it will end up being a financial war because it's already turning in that now. The problem is big corporations send all their factories and jobs overseas to asian countries that trade with China for the Yuan, and goods aren't being made in the U.S.A. anymore so they got us by the balls and inflation gets worse and worse. I remember 25 years ago you could by gas for 80 cents a gallon, now you're paying anywhere from $3.30 - $4.40+.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

How much are they paying me? Who are "they" and why is that the only comeback half the people on here seem to have?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

you know i've been thinking about that.
this coming from a former pm of a island nation.
that only has a naval fleet of only 54 ships in all. there are land locked countries that have more than that.
and who's total military ranks 24th in the world. you know if i was a leader of a island nation, i think it would be prudent that we have a big navy. that way we could meet the enemy at sea, and give our land forces a chance.
they couldn't defend themselves in a straight up fight with out the U.S. or Britain coming to their aid.

i think he has little cojones, and is posturing himself for a position in the new government when china takes over, his country.
i have read there are growing concerns that china is coming after australia, first economically and then when they try to take over the pacific.

eta as per this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
the source on this thread does not come up on page displayed. if you search the site the article comes up.
also if you google : australia economic ties to china you will get about 334,000,000 hits

edit on 6-8-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I beg to differ firstly your right on the fact that Anerica is a consumer of Chinese made products but rmthat doesn't mean...when it comes to keeping the peace, not when America is somehow seen to be self-serving war mongers, second-guessing who's riding on who's coat tails (America/Israel) china have responded fairly well to all natural disasters they feed all if not most of their population with its daily needs, and they have an ever growing scientific military that you and I could not even comprehend the magnitude of in terms of power and efficiency. China and Russia are a force not to be reckoned with they will bring the curtain down on America's charade.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Worry when China/Russia have a HAARP like installation and millions upon millions of DU rounds. Also we have the only military force capable of massive destructive via a joystick and LCD. Until then they would put up a good fight, but do not measure up to all the nasty stuff we have been developing, like the plasma cannon. Can you imagine trying to fight a war with HAARP blasting Bare Naked Ladies or Nickelback directly into your brain?!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
dug a little deeper into the article posted on the thread that i posted, in my last post.
seems as if their might be another reason he made the comments.
other than a position in a new government.

here is the story from the real source.
China Warns Australia to Choose "Godfather" - China or U.S.

just like all the rest of em it's all about money.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Russia has Sura ionospheric facility.HAARP is similiar to Sura facility and certain people believe HAARP is a copy of sura.

he Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, located near the small town of Vasilsursk about 100 km eastward from Nizhniy Novgorod in Russia, is a laboratory for ionosphere research. Sura is capable of radiating about 190 MW, effective radiated power (ERP) on short waves. This facility is operated by the radiophysical research institute NIRFI in Nizhny Novgorod. The Sura facility was commissioned in 1981. Using this facility, Russian researchers studied the behaviour of the ionosphere and the effect of generation of low-frequency emission on modulation of ionosphere current. In the beginning, the Soviet Defense Department mostly footed the bill. The American HAARP ionospheric heater is similar to the Sura facility. The HAARP project began in 1993.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
When was the last time that the US was involved in symmetrical warfare?

The next war will be played out through a proxy, and my guess is the Philippines.

Keating is right.

I doubt that China wants to risk conflict with the US, as it would be disastrous to both their own, and the regions economic development.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well its actually the fact that we play by the rules. In a ant hill of people you can indiscriminately just start shooting and bombing. Thats all they have going for them, our kindness.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
We would wipe china out.... They might look/act smart, but theyre not that smart

I guess if thats what your media and government tell you, they must be right, hey?

They aren't that smart yet they have one of the highest pass rates in US universities I heard...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The key word to any thought of WWIII is "logistics" no country on the globe has enough ammunition for their modern weaponry to sustain combat for more than 30 days without it going nuclear. First with tactical nukes and escalating to strategic nukes.

A no win situation for everyone.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Race specific BioWeapons induced on the chinese population like a plague. Would wipe out 85% of the mainland asian population, Dick Cheney was even quoted "Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." Also what about Benjamin Fulford, a former Forbes magazine writer, who alleges that the Illuminati network seeks to use race-specific biological weapons to decrease Asian populations to 500,000,000.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
China just had a year of major economic loss, the first in a long time 3 Billion Dollars worth. There industry is fueled by gasoline, The US by coal and natural gas. We control the price of fuel believe it or not. So they Build our worth imported crap but we supply the ways for them to build it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

Soooooooo what about invading countries and staying for 10 years? They bombed both Iraq and Afghanistan relentlessly for a few weeks before the first boots hit the ground where are you pulling that from?
edit on 6-8-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

/boggle

Former [Australian] Prime Minister Paul Keating has warned that the United States cannot expect to win a war against its waistline in those areas that most need it, in a major speech calling for the US and Australia to adjust to a rising obesity epidemic.

So much fear in this world.

Some of it for good reason, but so much is instinct that no longer serves us.

And that instinct is dangerous. It doesn't do us well in an increasingly small world.

Sorry. Don't want your fear in this world. This is everyone's world.

We cannot afford a war between superpowers. The chance of that is ZERO.

It would be like buying a fancier coffin for yourself after you die. What good will that do since you'd be dead anyway? A war between superpowers will leave our planet wasted and inhospitable.

We have a war. But it's not against people. It's against evolutionary instinct.
edit on 6-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The truth is , neither side would win , we would send every nuke we have toward them, and they would do the same.....The world would be a nuclear waste land .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join