"The US cannot win a war against China"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The enemy's within. Few even recognize the real threat, let alone will start firing on it. Frogs in a pot. Even if you get thrown in jail for failing to produce facebook ID, no one will protest enough to start a needed, deserved retaliatory war.

China invasion...maybe a good opportunity to take care of the enemy within once and for all. Once a bunch of chinese come in, the trigger locks and safety's are off. Lock and load. No one will be shy about it then.
edit on 7-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

The United States has no reason to invade China and China has neither a Reason nor any ability what so ever to be able to Force Project Troops to even a Country as close as Taiwan. The U.S. Navy would have a Field Day as they would be able to position U.S. Carrier Groups outside the range of Chinese Air Force Attack Aircraft as well as have the U.S. Sub Force sink any Chinese Troop Carrier headed toward Taiwan.

This does not even take into account New U.S. Military Weapons such as the FEL or MEB or U.S. Non-Nuclear EMP devices. China would be contained...but as it stands now...the Chinese would be idiots to start a WAR with their number one trading partner.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

They have a large sub army but with US anti sub tech
reply to post by MrStyx

What "anti-sub" tech would that be? Such nontechnical terms, you show lack of understanding. Same with the logistical aspect.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ok, So, What is the point of this post again?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Finally some common sense, who cares who got the biggest guns or the biggest army. If the USA and China go to war, we are all screwed. To all you Americans stop being the bullies in the schoolyard and learn to get along with other nations. I don't give a rats ass about your right to bear guns, it takes a bigger man to walk away than to pull out a gun.
You've all watched too many cowboy movies, and Keating is right. You wouldn't win a war against the Chinese.
While you guys have been blowing the crap out of Iraq and Afghanistan, the Chinese have been planning their takeover.
P.S I prefer Chinese food over Mcdonalds and KFC , just thought i'd let you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
That is a fact. The US wants the world to think they can. That's how it works.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by jonnywhite

To all you Americans stop being the bullies in the schoolyard and learn to get along with other nations.
P.S I prefer Chinese food over Mcdonalds and KFC , just thought i'd let you know.

The supremacy of the US is the government's utmost priority. The US buys its way into everything. If it fails, it attacks.

The US will be out of fresh water soon. It is just a matter of time before it tries to buy its way into Canada, which has the largest fresh water reserves in the world. The question is: will the Canadians allow that?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

"Yes it can"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I agree. That Chinese threat is highly overrated. Don't kid yourself. We are monitoring their every move.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ihnen

That war being the information war and cyber war !

a ground war with china would be hell , just on sheer number of troops alone !
If america were to play with their advanced weapons with china , why werent these same weapons used in the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. If geurilla warfare are all it takes to beat the US then that is how china would play it , a war of attrition would certainly not work.

A War between these two superpowers would not work , as every other nation would have to pick a side !
the war will be won by whichever side has the backing of the rest of the world

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
No kidding?

No, really who ever said we could win a war with China? Those of you who think that defenseless Iraq and Afghanistan are a test of military might had better wake up. War with any super power would see war upon American shores and an end of our dear republic!

I would really like to know how many think that we would have any chance against China! I am certain we could kill many millions, but there could be only one outcome. Do we even have 6 billion bullets?

The nuclear arsenal on our fleet of Ohio class submarines can literally cause an extinction class event on this planet. Flight times from their positions in the South China Sea to targets in China is calculated in a few short minutes. A retaliation strike from China would be almost non-existent as our nukes would impact before China's missile's could leave their launchers.

China wants our physical assent to cover the US debt they are holding, not their Armageddon delivered by something they can not see and will have no advance warning of.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Russia has Sura ionospheric facility.HAARP is similiar to Sura facility and certain people believe HAARP is a copy of sura.

Sura is a broken down piece of crap.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
People of ATs, most of you are old and smart. But i Dont know why most of you debates on how a war between superpowers is going to be fought. Do you think Us and China will go to war and only use nuclear missile as the last resort? And how do they know when is the last resort? A war using conventional methods is BS! When war is declared, the winner is decided by who pressed the button the fastest!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
We've got hardened troops thanks to nearly a decade of ongoing wars.
They've shot a few Tibetans.

They've got more numbers which make targeting easier for our advanced weaponry.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there an article posted here some time back about a few Chinese military generals coming to the states to be shown some of the more top of the line weaponry we have?

The short and dirty of the story was that they were invited over to take a tour of a few places the public doesn't know much about, and shown some of our big toys (to the dismay of our Congress).

From what I remember, they went back and reported to the Chinese government that after what they saw there was no way they could beat us in an all out war. The official report was in a few Chinese news cables, and it didn't sit too well with a lot of people...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Mike sorry to be the barer of bad news but china has been waring with other countries since before america was even born!
Not to mention every army trains using the art of war !

China are well versed in combat !

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

How much are they paying me? Who are "they" and why is that the only comeback half the people on here seem to have?

Because people around are stupid. Look at em thumping their chests., "No We'd Win!". It's ain't you that's gonna win. You will be just another helpless pawn in someone's game trying not to get killed.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihnen

"Yes it can"

The US would certainly win, and that is not taking China lightly. They would likely attempt to overwhelm ground forces with large numbers of troops as they did during the Korean War. Very effective in a regional battle, however technology wins the day for the US in the end.

If China tried anything threatening they'd have too many problems to deal with. Not to mention trade relations, yikes!
edit on 7-8-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

I don't know why former Australian Prime Minister talked like this. I agree China is the one of the best countries in the world. I believe that this is not the right time to discuss about wars because several countries are having their own problems and they are not in a position to go for wars at this point of time.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Let us compare these two Countries

www.cia.gov... CHINA
Manpower available for military service:

males age 16-49: 385,821,101
females age 16-49: 363,789,674 (2010 est.)

Manpower fit for military service:

males age 16-49: 318,265,016
females age 16-49: 300,323,611 (2010 est.)

Manpower reaching militarily significant age annually:

male: 10,406,544
female: 9,131,990 (2010 est.)

www.cia.gov... UNITED STATES
Manpower available for military service:

males age 16-49: 73,270,043
females age 16-49: 71,941,969 (2010 est.)

Manpower fit for military service:

males age 16-49: 60,620,143
females age 16-49: 59,401,941 (2010 est.)

Manpower reaching militarily significant age annually:

male: 2,161,727
female: 2,055,685 (2010 est.)

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join