It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every planet in solar system aligned from Mars view

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by geobro
you just have to wonder what tptb were hinting at in tomb raider with the allignment of the planets

Pssst, who are these joking PTB that drop clues all over the place for something they want to keep completely secret? Someone with half a brain ought to tell them they are going about it all wrong.

From what i've heard so far it's supposed to be a psychological op to only allow the perceptive to survive.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
Okay im sure there is a logical explanation to this question, but how is Jupiter the closest body to the sun in this image?

and earth is second to the farthest out?

Your not thinking in 3 Dimensions.

left and right is just where at in the circle that are.....the circle that goes around behind the sun and is their orbit....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaterialSpiritual
Newtons? I am unfamiliar with this word, although a while back I heard something about photons, and the effect that large exposure to them would have on DNA. It seemed somewhat logical. More logical than this at least.

Neptune is going to send isaac newtons towards the centre of the solar system which will usher in the apocalyse and als prove isaac Newtons prophecy wrong... This is way out there but you never know..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join