It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi !

I have been reading various topics here at ATS for a few years. I decided to finally post an introduction because
of the silliest thing. I read another introduction that made me giggle , but thought before I post a reply
on that specific introduction I best introduce myself.

I am an average person interested in multiple topics. My typing skills arent the greatest, nor is my punctuation
spelling, or paragraph formation. But here I am ready to give it a shot. Please be gentle.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
heya fella, welcome.

admit it, you like those wizard shoes. lol

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UnwoundWatch

With respect, here's a tip on paragraphs at least: No need to hit your enter-key at the end of a line; let it wrap on its own. Just use it (twice) between paragraphs.

And welcome to ATS. Please wipe your feet before entering a thread....
edit on 8/5/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
welcome in & dont worry i am dyslexic get digs no and again but its half the fun

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Like your forum name! Welcome to ATS, the best site on the internet! Enjoy your stay!

/TOA

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey thanks for all the welcomes . I am oddly excited about becoming a member. Who woulda thought all this because of a giggle .

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnwoundWatch

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. Your posting skills are just fine....

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well you should be right at least twice a day, if not then we sell you for scrap.

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Some join for the doom. Some join for the gloom. The Best join for the giggles.

Welcome, glad to have you on board.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oh you'll get a lot of giggles here. Have you met our actual aliens, angels, jesus, and the rest yet? LOL welcome!

edit on 5-8-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Welcome UnwoundWatch

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome on ATS mate

Hope you'll find what you look for

UD

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
heyoooooo

welcome home homie.....

don't worry about the spelling.....I spell like I never saw a classroom in my life....that's why a quick spell check is important and considerate to other members....no wall of text....no long ass run-ons, and you will avoid the grammar Nazis.....yes we have them....though they are in hibernation lately....nice.

enjoy your time here and I hope you stay.....hope to see you around....oh, also.....take a break every now and again, it's addictive but sometimes we need time to process and disconnect from the things we find. It can be scary and overwhelming....

Just hold it down.....and be easy...

later G.

edit on 6-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome! And absolutely love the avatar you have! Beautiful painting! Enjoy your stay! It's awesome here!

new topics

top topics

join