It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Sorcerer and i have cool shoes!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Those are cool shoes. Made me giggle. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorcerershoes
I am a Sorcerer and i have cool shoes!

Sorcerer shoes (3) by , on Flickr

Hmmm Usually I'm skeptical of such claims.....but part of your story checks out. You do indeed have cool shoes....So I'm inclined to believe the rest of the story!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorcerershoes

Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my # so call me maybe

2nd

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeyipes
Aw come on, no one knows what movie sorcerer gets made fun of by his apprentice for wearing pointy shoes? All the words for the title are in this post. And it ain't Harry.

Just watched that again last night. Cool movie. One of my favorite parts is when he yells down from the fire escape and asks Cage "Are You Insane!?", then Cage holds his fingers about an inch apart.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Closing thread because......

It's not an Introduction Thread

***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules.

**Closing Thread**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join