It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is FSA planning a false flag chemical attack in Syria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is interesting, FSA fighters have been seen and captured with military grade masks in Aleppo. Obviously there is two sides to this story, either they think they Syrian Government will use Chemical weapons in Aleppo, or they are planning their own false flag, and with the help of Western Media + Gulf Monarch Media blame the Syrian Government to help the PR campaign in support of an occupation.

Wikileaks reported that US won't attack Syria unless public opinion is swayed towards it, this simply means that the propaganda has to work, and a false flag at the moment is the best option because US backed forces are loosing momentum.

Source - ozyism.com - with pictures and more detail
edit on 5-8-2012 by insaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
still , i`d like to know where that picture is from , you see , when a news source says words like "reportedly" , they are telling you that the story is bull**** , it isnt a crime to lie on the news .......

edit on 5-8-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

The title of the jpg ----> FSA_NBC_Troops_Aleppo_July_27_2012.jpg

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

OK, what's fake about it? Because different timeline?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by insaan
reply to post by RockLobster

OK, what's fake about it? Because different timeline?

Yeah ..... when a fly farts in syria its ~ BREAKING NEWS ~ for 24 hours ....... if this pic was took in july why hasnt it been thrown around in the media ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
mmm... The Russians are coming and they're fighting for their lives. Assad isn't 'hanging on by a thread' as much as Obama would love to keep saying it. Really, this is far more Clinton's show, to give credit where it's due.

Why would you necessarily think there would be anything false about it? If the rebels have a couple mortar shells or artillery shells with the right color bands, I really doubt they'd hesitate to erase a Syrian battalion or whatever size group they could drop it on for a base or.....within a city if that's where opportunity presented.

These are some of the same people who did Libya. Recall, where black African mercenaries were put into cages. Literally...and many killed. Nice treatment of Prisoners. We can never forget what happened to Gadaffi. Whatever that man did...EVER did...he didn't deserve to die that way. NO one deserves what those animals did to him.

So...the rebels in Syria have masks? I'd be very concerned they have the other half of that equation somewhere and perfectly willing to make first use of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster

Yeah ..... when a fly farts in syria its ~ BREAKING NEWS ~ for 24 hours ....... if this pic was took in july why hasnt it been thrown around in the media ?

You do know AboveTopSecret is an Alternative Media right?

People don't watch much of the main stream media anymore mainly because it is agenda based, if a news doesn't fit their agenda, or doesn't fit the war propaganda script, then why look for it?

US media mainly has a script, and a time line, things are published based on timeline specially at time of war. Syrian media reported that foreign fighters and foreign arms were going in Syria for a long time, US media picked up on it only recently.

Syrian media reported that the plot was orchestrated outside Syria, Western media only picked up on it recently.

The script and timeline is designed to 1. give them credibility 2. publish them when it doesn't really matter.

To add, it is note worthy to remember and understand why NATO bombed Libyan TV station killing journalists.
edit on 5-8-2012 by insaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Give the dummy a mask but not the rest of the gear or no MOPP type training, telling them their good to go if there is a chemical agent attack.

I'm no way knowledgeable in the intricacies of chemical weapons but I would imagine, depending on what was used from the alleged stock pile and depending on how well it was maintained, you could expect a lot of dummies with masks laying dead with the civilians.

Then again, depending on how old, composition and again maintenance they may be ineffective.

I think the Russians are coming to evacuate their people before it gets anymore crazy.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much it all may matter, but the Alaed is the ship that had been said to be carrying Hind Gunships...and now the captain claims is only carrying misc spare helicopter parts....is headed back toward Syria. I hadn't heard anyone mention it and the talk of the FSA and the task force got me to wondering, but it's coming into the Med, behind their task force and with a declared destination that seems to be on the Russian Pacific Coast.

Flag: Russia
Ship Type: Cargo
Speed/Course: 12.9 kn / 180˚
Length x Breadth: 122 m X 20 m
Draught: 5.6 m
Destination: DE-KASTRI(RUSSIA)
ETA: 2012-09-14 15:00 (UTC)
Received (115): 0h 1min ago
(Alaed Vessel Info)

So I guess the ship everyone figured was out of play and sitting in St Petersburg will be running right down the Syrian coast while the Russian Task Force is there. I wonder if those are just parts or are the gunships? I'm thinking it all matters a lot to the rebels. Of course, they say it won't be stopping and all the movement is unrelated and coincidental.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

top topics

join