It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

and just for fun dates like 1971, 1973, 1931, 1937, 1913 (as well as 1073, etc) also resonate to these sets because 1+9 gets us right back to 10. So, what kinds of things happened:

For the sake of accuracy, I was tired and missed the fact that of those dates only 1973 and 1937 would include 1,3,7
the others would be 7,1,1 and 3,1,1. (which are interesting in their own rights.)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Do you guys really believe that all of this is preplanned? I get it. Too much to be coincedental...but wow...to have the massecres headlined with "smaller" incidents as... a sort of "back up"? To this degree of accuracy??
If what you are saying is "real" then there's no way out. I've just become aware of Coyotepoet on the CT massacre thread where the OP is caling for evidence to connect these shootings. I am blown away.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Poet has a firm grip on this numeric correlation to events.
I just stumbled upon this with my curiosity of the number 37. I learned a lot in this thread, but can't confidently make claims or correlations yet.

I wish we could find a way to get some predictive ability with this process.

You can check out my little discovery here in regards to numbers mirrored numbers and geometry, to see what's possible.
www.abovetopsecret.com

I do think think the theater and school shootings are related and wish I could have seen the correlation before it happened.

Perhaps the focus should be on predicting the individuals rather than locations. I see a trends between the two shooters.
These guys may have been programmed by the same methods, or agency.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

I did check out your thread. The math talk was over my head, but this post by AfterInfinity got my attention:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathematical significance is always greatest in hindsight, so it might be better to have someone set up a program that analyzes the letter arrangements along the lines inside and at the edges of that diamond, but also rearrange and record the new arrangements according to various geometric or equational parameters. We don't know which arrangement or numbers is most significant or will reveal whatever secrets might be hidden in there, so yuo kind have to do hit-or-miss down the list. Hopefully, one of the arrangements as the letters get shifted will uncover something.

I would do it myself, but something tells me that it's going to be complicated, like superimposing the images and noting the letters at specific points, before following a very precise list of specific mathematical arrangements determining how exactly to rearrange the alphabetic diamond (most likely representing a cycle), which will eventually give you a list of characters centered on each of those points - and then you have to decrypt the resulting strands. For all we know, the final product will just give us the blueprints for even more geometrical shapes commonly seen throughout nature. At the very least, it would prove that language was, to an extent, influenced by mathematics reflected in our physical reality. How's that for mind-blowing?

All in all...no one ever said it would be easy.

signature:
"God" Defined: The Search For Divinity Part 1 Part 2
“It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement. Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity or undue depression in adversity.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________

That's my point and I think your thread proved it. There has to be a pattern in these shootings somewhere. I don't think focusing on individuals will get anywhere because there are too many of us and these guys are obscure. I keep thinking it has to do with locations being a key to the pattern. Coyotepoet mentioned that sometimes the co ordinates are coded in. Now that video regadring the Golden Mean, the Fibbonacci Sequence is an interesting tool. What design do the locations make if you back to the RFK shootong? And I use that one as a starting point because I think it's the first shooting that was MK'd but I could easily be wrong.
If a pattern can be discovered eventually they could be predicted.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I do most of my posting from my IPad, and I don't get a chance to get on my computer where I have the program.

I will try and get I there this week.

RFK is a good Start.

We also have the link between the two recent shootings back to the June Toronto Mall shooting and then 7 weeks later the Aurora theater shooting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

And in the new thread "SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie" now a linf from Aurora to Sandy Hook Elementary. Wow. Really disturbing. These things are planned years in advance.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sorry for the bad message,
I can't write messages from my I pad

I hope San Diego is not a target, I'm traveling with my family north for the holidays.

If you drive north from the Toronto mall up Yonge st. you will run into the town of Aurora. (James st. ends right behind the mall)
If you drive east from the Oregon mall through Damascus on 212 then south east on 26 you will come across The town of Sandy.

I was working on this its not complete but it gives some coordinates.

-------------

here are the coordinates for the four similar events.

Toronto mall shooting, had a small death toll in a mall, followed 7 weeks later by a larger death toll mass shooting in a theater.

Oregon shooting: had a small death toll in a mall, followed 3 days later by a larger death toll mass shooting in a school.

Toronto Mall 6/2/2012
Latitude: N 43° 39' 18.324727" Longitude: W 79° 22' 51.767676
Map

Aurora Theater 7/20/2012
Latitude: N 39° 42' 20.305990" Longitude: W 104° 49' 13.642206"
Map

Oregon Mall12/11/2012
Latitude: N 45° 26' 12.660255" Longitude: W 122° 34' 25.625260
Map

Sandy School 12/14/2012
Latitude: N 41° 25' 11.622688" Longitude: W 73° 16' 42.335937"
Map

Batman shooting: James Holmes devices would have blown apartment

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
San Diego Connection to Auroa shooting with James Holmes attending SD high school in Poway school district, West View High School.

Not sure if there is a San Diego connection to the Sandy Hook insedint.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join