Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In an effort to provide some new information on a thread with more active participation I am going to provide some new material to consider regarding the number 7 and the Olympics.

Since the shooting incidents are related to the Olympics in a way most do not understand, I will provide a brief example of how the shooting sprees and the Olympics are related by the same code that leads us to London and the Summer Olympics.

7 missing Olympic Players have gone missing.

www.nowpublic.com...

The BBC story of 7 missing Olympic players from Cameroon is an interesting twist, not because of the obvious use of the number 7, but because once you get into the story, you will find it is 6 men and 1 woman that have gone missing.

While this may mean nothing to the average ATS member or viewer, it is more complex than I wish it were, but I will offer an effort to show you what I refer to as code and the use of the number 7 as a code used to denote the Queen's Royal 7 cabal and the events they have generated in attempting to provide a ritual offering by using the shooting incidents to offer sacrificial victims and to continue to distract from what we should be keeping our eyes on.

Anyway, let me explain this 7 missing Olympic athletes concern while I show you the code of 7 contained within the data.

This number 6+1 has been used since the July 20th Aurora CO shooting spree with its reference to Cinema 16 that has to be seen in reverse to see the more hidden code of 61 where I showed it was exactly 61 days from May 20 to July 20 and again in Wisconsin where the death count was 6+1 or 61 again and or 16 in reverse that showed us again it was exactly 16 days from July 20th to August 5th.

London is my focus, and yet with all the clues that show me Cinema 16 and Wisconsin were staged, I feel that matters are moving us forward in a most inexplicable way to what will happen in London.

Just thought you should know why this story interested me beyond the obvious use of 7, because not all 7's mean they are part of the code and only when such 7's are explored as I have the missing athletes, does it relate to the code that leads us to London.

I am studying many areas and many conspiracies, so while this incident to you and others may appear random, I can assure you it is not.

The 7 missing players could be defecting and will soon seek asylum, but then there is possibility, we may never hear what happened to them and if so, then they were used as part of the ritual and whatever event happens, will forever distract us from ever knowing what happened to them and only those in Cameroon will be asking what ever happened to those 7 missing Olympic athletes?

The shooting incidents and this latest issue of 7 missing athletes are coded 7 and I hope I have provided enough of an explanation to make my case.

Thanks again for the thread and for considering this new material about 7 missing Cameroon Olympic athletes that shows the more hidden code of 6+1= 7.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

This number 6+1 has been used since the July 20th Aurora CO shooting spree with its reference to Cinema 16 that has to be seen in reverse to see the more hidden code of 61 where I showed it was exactly 61 days from May 20 to July 20 and again in Wisconsin where the death count was 6+1 or 61 again and or 16 in reverse that showed us again it was exactly 16 days from July 20th to August 5th.

Trying to work in the Eaton Center shooting in Toronto on June 2 because I feel this ties in to the others. 1 dead, 7 injured so there is the 7. Figuring it from the May 20 date provided by Max, which I believe is correct too, there are exactly 14 days from May 20 to the June 2 Toronto Shooting which happened exactly 7 weeks from Colorado. This could be indicative of the 14 Queen Signature.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow, these 7's shootings are coming hard and fast now.

At least seven people were shot in three boroughs across New York City overnight, police say.

Three teenagers were shot in a Bronx playground at about 11 p.m. Wednesday. Police say a 17-year-old boy was shot in the abdomen, a 14-year-old girl shot in the left thigh and an 18-year-old boy hit in the upper chest. All were taken to Jacobi Hospital and are expected to be OK.

At the same time in Brooklyn, a man was shot in the chest on Atlantic Avenue, emergency personnel said. He was taken to Brookdale Hospital. His condition is unknown.

Hours later, a man and two women were shot near Frederick Douglass Boulevard and West 143rd Street in Harlem

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Things that stick out from this: It's freaking NYC, I'm sure that more than 7 shootings happen in a day all the time, so why call attention to this?

They happened across 3 boroughs at around the same time: 11pm (with one happening "a few hours later). One of them was a grouping of 3 kids- 2 boys and one girl and another was a group of 3 adults- 1 man and 2 women (here again is the 3 and 7 connection with counterbalanced genders.) This makes it another 6+1 (2 sets of 3 plus 1 more). Also, 4 of the 7 were shot on the 7th of August at the same time making a 4+3 (4 shot on the 7th 3 shot a few hours later on the 8th)

And just to add another 4+3 into the mix from the same article:

Last month, a 4-year-old boy died after being caught in the crossfire when gunfire erupted during a basketball tournament in the Bronx. Three people have been charged in connection with that shooting.

A 4 yr old with 3 people charged.

And just in case you missed one of the agendas with this they are nice enough to spell it out in the article:

"These shootings are always about nonsense," one detective told NBC 4 New York, adding he hadn't seen so many shootings in such a short period in a long time. "Too many people have guns."

And just to satisfy the people that have complained that this is North American-centric here's this 3 and 7 headline:

Philippine troops pursue rebels, dodge sniper in south as clashes continue; 7 dead in 3 days

This was published on 8/6

www.washingtonpost.com... /a4bc84a8-e03f-11e1-8d48-2b1243f34c85_story.html

And one more over the past few days:

Seven people traveling east on Interstate 10 in a minivan were killed Sunday morning when a westbound tractor-trailer crossed the median and crashed head-on into the vehicle, setting it on fire, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety...

The 11a.m. crash near mile marker 87.1, about 50miles west of Phoenix, was one of six fatal accidents that killed 12 people over the weekend, Cook said.

www.azcentral.com...

7 people dead at 11 am (instead of 11pm like in New York) on Sunday, the same day as the Wisconsin shooting at mile marker 87.1 (notice the 1, 7, and 8 the same numbers as the "numerology killers" addresses that I noted in a previous post.) Also 8+7+1=16, which is a tie-in to the 16 pattern that MaxBlack has noted and 1+6=7. Plus they noted that 12 people were killed over the weekend (like 12 were killed in Aurora.)

These three separate and distant incidents over the past few days may or may not be part of this larger ritual we have been discussing in regards to the Olympics, but if not synchronicity is sure working overtime.

edit on 8-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by syrinx high priest

has the universe ever explianed the rules of numerology ? or do you get to make it up as you go ?

People's idiocy when it comes to numerology astounds me, like it was something that new agers just made up out of whole cloth.

Yes there are rules, taken from the Chaldeans, the Egyptians, Pythagoras...

Egyptian Numerology: The Pythagorean Triangle and it's esoteric meaning PDF

A Brief History of Pythagorean Numerology

Chaldean Numerology

Numerology works on adding numbers together to find the Key Number(s). The objective is to find the double digit Compound number, and then from that, the Single digit key number.

For example, 27 is a Compound number. To find its Single Key Number, add 2 + 7 = Single Key Number 9. Then you look up these numbers in the definitions to find out their meanings.

Another example, number 68. In this case 68 is not the Compound number because it can be reduced further to Compound number 14 (6 + 8). So the Compound number is the last double digit number that a number can be reduced to before it becomes a single digit Key Number. In this example, the Key Number = 5 (1 + 4).

The study of Numerology, based on the Hebrew Kabala teachings and the Chaldean Alphabet...

Lots more resources out there if you care to look and learn rather than just mocking.
edit on 7-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

those are rules made by men

my point was that numerology is based on mans whims and superstitions, nothing reliable or concrete

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

my point was that numerology is based on mans whims and superstitions, nothing reliable or concrete

I think TheAbsoluteTruth summed it up best:

However.....the universe is aflow with mathematical principles and numbers are the basis of the technology we know and the architecture and pretty much everything requires math, from atomic structures to quantum physics and beyond.

It is actually based on a deeper understanding of the nature of reality as vibration (think atoms vibrating or colors at various wavelengths.) At the base of that is numbers, but that's a sacred geometry teaching that takes years of study to really grok. Numerology and symbology work and are used because they are woven into the fabric of reality. But I could see how you would think that coming from a limited understanding of reality only able to understand what you can see and touch or what the science of the day (important but always limited) gives its official stamp of approval.

edit on 11-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Moving from the 6+1 into the 5+2 and more non North American 7's:

A resident of a village in southern Guinea says that security forces opened fire with live ammunition, killing at least five residents in Zogota after a mining protest this weekend. He says villagers later riposted, killing two soldiers.

Source

5 residents +2 soldiers =7dead
This happened last Saturday, 8/4/12

and then, elsewhere,

Five policemen and two militants were killed in gunbattles on Thursday in Russia's violence-plagued North Caucasus province of Dagestan

Source

5 policemen + 2 militants =7 dead
This happened on 8/9/12

As with the last batch of 7's, I'm not entirely sure that they are tied into the Olympics, nor am I positive there was a ritual aspect to them at all, that would require deeper analysis than I want to do right now. I'm just gathering the information on these 7's to see where it takes us.

edit on 11-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You will notice that the same numbers are coming up again and again. The skeptics would say I'm cherry picking, but if I am, so is Google. This is an exhaustive recent list of the keywords "7 dead" and "7 killed". Even within those 7's if it was truly random you wouldn't see the same numerical breakdowns again and again. Doing date analysis is interesting and turns up neat facts like the Bronx Zoo car accident that killed 7 when they plunged 60 feet happened exactly 13 weeks from a car accident that killed 7 in Phoenix when they plunged 6 feet.

It seems, by scanning the headlines that they have moved into more 3's than 7's which are still part of the same pattern. How do they do this? In part it is in the reporting, but I think that in a lot of cases, including the 2 car accidents referenced above, microwave weapons are used.

The whole thing is good, but especially the first 10 minutes in regards to this hypothesis

So on to the articles...
edit on 19-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
July 7, 2011 Shooting

Seven people, including a child, have been killed in related shootings in Grand Rapids, Mich., police say, the Associated Press is reporting. ..
The Grand Rapids Press reports that two women and a child, reportedly a 10-year-old girl, were shot to death at one address, while three women and a man were found dead at another home...
Police identity the suspected gunman as Rodrick Shonte Dantzler, 34..Michigan license plates BWK 2308.

content.usatoday.com...

6 adults +1 child, 3 women at one address inc. 10 yo and 3 women+1 man at another address, plates =13 (2+3+8) on WZZM 13

7 (6+1) (3+3+1) (4+3) 10 (7+3) 13, 13
2 houses

February 23, 2012 Military

From Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

Seven U.S. Marines were killed in the midair collision of two U.S. military helicopters along the Arizona-California border, officials said Thursday. Six killed in the crash were based at Camp Pendleton, California, and one was from Yuma, Arizona, the Marine Corps said. The crash occurred during routine training operations Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. ET according to Marine Corps Air Station Yuma Base Commander Col. Robert Kuckuk...part of the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing ...

articles.cnn.com...:US

6 from Pendelton +1 from Yuma, ar 10:30 ET? Why ET when it's on national website and happened in Mtn time? 13 of course. 3rd Marine, and the byline? Starr? Pentagon?

7 (6+1) (1+3+3) 13, 3
2 helicopters

February 29, 2012 Weather

Headline: 7 killed as storm system slashes central US..blamed for at least seven deaths in two states, officials said Wednesday. At least three people were killed when a tornado touched down in Harrisburg, Illinois..The path of destruction was about three or four football fields wide, he said. ..At least five people were killed in Harrisburg because of the storm, he said.

articles.cnn.com...:US

3 by tornado, 5 total in Harrisburg, 3 or 4 football fields

7 (3+4) (3+4) (5+2)
2 states

April 2, 2012 Shooting

Seven people have been killed and at least three more injured in a shooting at a private university in Oakland, California.
Police said a suspect had been detained after the attack, which happened just after 10.30am local time on Monday at Oikos University. He was named as One Goh, 43, and described as a former student at the college...The death toll reached six, according to city council president Larry Reid, who said he was told the count by the police chief. Shortly afterwards a total of seven dead was confirmed. ...to quote Jong Kim, a pastor who founded the school about 10 years ago, as saying he heard about 30 shots..An English teacher at the school, Lucas Garcia, 33, told the San Francisco Chronicle he heard shots.. Angie Johnson, 52, told the Chronicle that she saw a young woman leave the building with blood ..

www.guardian.co.uk...

7 dead, 3 wounded, 10:30am (not 10:30pm like the helicopter crash) 43 yo, 6 dead then 1 more, 10 yrs, 30 shots, 33yo, 52yo
7 (6+1) (4+3) (5+2) 10 (7+3) 10:30 (13) 10yrs/30 shots, 33

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
April 29, 2012 Accident

Seven people were killed on Sunday after a Honda S.U.V. that they were in lost control ...Three of the dead in the one-vehicle accident were children...ages 10, 7 and 3, ...Honda Pilot, driven by a 45-year-old woman, was traveling at around 70 miles per hour...

“Sometimes you come upon events that are horrific and this is one of them,” Deputy Chief Ronald Werner, of Division 7, said at a brief news conference less than three hours after the accident.

www.frugal-cafe.com... avine-all-killed-including-3-children-video/

A speeding van drove over the railing of an elevated highway and fell 60 feet into the Bronx Zoo in a horrific accident that left seven people dead, authorities said.

Werner described a heartbreaking scene.
“I’ve been in the fire department 30 years, sometimes you come upon events that are horrific and this was one of them. You see young kids hurt or lose their life it’s always harder than when you find someone in an older age. It affects all our units,” he said.

www.nypost.com...
In some articles on the subject it identifies them as 3 generations. But was also 6 females+1 male

The Associated Press reports the grandparents had 13 children total, six of whom lived in the US.

www.foxnews.com...
7 family members, 3 of them girls aged 7, 3, and 10. 3 generations, 13 kids-6 in US total, 6 females+1 male, traveling 70mph, Division 7 for 30 years 3 hrs after accident fell 60 feet (exactly 13 weeks later another 7 people were killed in one vehicle in Phoenix when they fell 6 feet)

7 (6+1) (3+4) 10, 7, 3, 13 (13-6=7),70, 10 (7+3) 3

May 1, 2012 Military

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Insurgent gunmen and bombers struck a guest-house complex frequented by foreigners in the Afghan capital early Wednesday, just hours after President Obama ended a lightning visit. In the attack’s aftermath, several charred bodies could be seen lying in the street, and police reported seven people had been killed.
Afghan security forces had been braced for possible attacks on the first anniversary of the U.S. raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

7 on May 1-Beltane

June 2, 2012 Eaton Center Mall Shooting

1 dead 7 injured, including Jessica Redfield who survived and was shot dead exactly 7 weeks later

July 18, 2012

The 2012 Burgas bus bombing was a terrorist[2] attack carried out by a suicide bomber[3] on a passenger bus transporting Israeli tourists at the Burgas Airport in Burgas, Bulgaria

Seven people (including the suicide bomber) were killed and at least thirty-two injured in an explosion on an Israeli-operated tour bus at the Burgas Airport in the Black Sea city of Burgas

6 dead +1 (the attacker.) We also have 32 wounded which totaled brings us (6+1+3+2=12) a 12/3.

July 20, 2012

At least seven people were killed and dozens injured on Friday when angry mobs set fire to a U.N.-protected camp for civilians forced from their homes in western Ivory Coast...The U.N. said seven people had been killed and 13 injured. .."(They) arrived this morning and started to chase us from the camp and set it on fire. They killed three people in front of my eyes, and so I fled with my son

www.reuters.com...

7 (3+4), 13

Aurora, CO Shooting

12 dead 58 injured (70 total) , Century 16
43rd (4+3) anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing.
Dame Kelly Holmes DBE b.4/19/1970 brings torch into London

July 29, 2012 Accident

Seven people traveling east on Interstate 10 in a minivan were killed Sunday morning when a westbound tractor-trailer crossed the median and crashed head-on into the vehicle, setting it on fire ..The tractor-trailer and van plunged down a 6-foot embankment

The 11a.m. crash near mile marker 87.1, about 50miles west of Phoenix, was one of six fatal accidents that killed 12 people over the weekend, Cook said. .Autopsies are scheduled for Wednesday for the seven victims, believed to be family members.

www.azcentral.com...

This is exactly 13 weeks from the Bronx Zoo crash. 11, 8+7+1=16 (6+1=7), 12 total

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
August 3, 2012 Terrorist

Headline:Seven Killed in Yemen Blasts
A man lobbed a grenade in a busy market on Friday in Yemen's second city Taez, killing at least six people, officials said, while a blast in the capital Sanaa claimed one more life. ..."A man on a motorbike threw a grenade, killing six people and injuring 10 others," ...Taez was a protest hotbed last year during months of unrest against the rule of former president Ali Abdullah Saleh, who stepped down in February after 33 years in power.

news.yahoo.com...
7 (6+1), 10, 33

August 5, 2012 Shooting
Oak Creek, WI Shooting 7 dead (6 victims + 1 shooter), 3 wounded for total 10
They cordoned off the 307th (3 X 7, or blackjack 21 yet again, 777) block of Holmes street where the one they suspect did this,

August 6, 2012

Seven shot after Detroit Princess cruise...It all happened around 1:10 a.m. Monday morning. While police consider most of the injuries to be minor, we're told one person is in critical condition.

wxyz.m0bl.net...
7 (6+1), 11

Headline 7 dead in 3 days
MANILA, Philippines - Troops were pursuing a group of Muslim rebels Tuesday who attacked multiple army outposts in the southern Philippines, leaving seven people dead and paralyzing a major highway that was in the path of rebel sniper fire.

www.startribune.com...

7, 3
August 7, 2012

Seven of Cameroon's Olympic competitors have disappeared from their official residence and may be attempting to seek asylum in Britain, the chief of the African nation's delegation was quoted as saying Tuesday. The British news agency Press Association said David Ojong, the Team Cameroon chief, told his government that five boxers, a swimmer and a soccer player left the athletes village in Stratford, east London, over the weekend and have not returned.

www.foxnews.com...

6 men+1 Woman

August 8, 2012 Terrorist

Seven people died in a shooting in the northwestern Mexican state of Sinaloa ..Five of the men were pronounced dead at the scene and two others died while being transported to a hospital, the AG’s office spokesman said. ..Drug cartels have been fighting for control of El Fuerte, where a shootout between police and gunmen left 11 people, including seven officers, dead a month ago.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/08/blog-del-narco-7-die-in-sinaloa-for-not-answering-question-2450446.html
7 (5+2) 11 (7+4)

August 11, 2012

Headline Iraq: Gunmen kill 7 Shiites in targeted attack
Gunmen singled out seven Shiite Muslims and shot them in Iraq's north while they were out swimming in a targeted sectarian attack, officials said Saturday. ..Tuz Khormato is about 210 kilometers (130 miles) north of Baghdad. Tuz Khormato police Capt. Mazin Abdullah confirmed the attac

www.boston.com...

7, 21 (2+1=3), 13

August 11, 2012 Weather

Headline: Seven dead following Mexico storms
Tropical Storm Ernesto has weakened to a tropical depression as it moves inland over Mexico, killing seven people and dumping rains in the mountains of Mexico's flood-prone southern Gulf region...Five people were killed in Veracruz state..The statement said three members of a family - a 38-year-old man, his wife and their eight-year-old boy..
Coatzacoalcos, a major oil port, got seven inches of rain in the 24 hours before Ernesto's centre passed just a few miles away, according to Mexico's weather service. San Pedro in the neighbouring state of Tabasco had seen more than 10 inches. ..
Early on Friday, the storm was centred about 100 miles north west of Oaxaca and moving west at nearly 13mph.

7 (3+4) (5+2), 10, 11(3+8)

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

August 12, 2012

Egyptian security forces killed seven suspected militants on Sunday ...after suspected militants killed 16 Egyptian soldiers near the border.

In a separate incident, three policemen were killed and four others injured when their car turned over while chasing a group of criminals in central Sinai,

www.foxnews.com...

7, 16 (1+6), 3+4

The bodies of seven members of a family were found over the weekend inside a house in the eastern Mexican state of Veracruz, ..dead for at least 72 hour

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/08/blog-del-narco-seven-members-of-family-found-murdered-in-veracruz-2451932.html

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
August 14, 2012

Headline: 7 killed in Bar Attack in Northern Mexico

Eight people are dead following a shooting attack on a bar in the city of Monterrey, in the northern Mexico border state of Nuevo Leon.
State security spokesman Jorge Domene says four died at the scene and four others died of their wounds at local hospitals. Another four are being treated for wounds suffered in the shooting.

www.foxnews.com...
Why does the headline say 7 when the article clearly identifies 8 twice in the article?

August 16, 2012 Weather, Military

Seven people died while three others were injured after tropical storm Helen battered the northern Luzon, according to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council. ..o date, 3,106 families or 10,650 persons are currently staying in 77 evacuation centers

www.philstar.com...

7+3, 77

Headline: Taliban downs US Copter, 7 killed 3 spec. ops soldiers among dead)
U.S. officials say three of the seven American troops killed in a Black Hawk helicopter crash in Afghanistan were special operations forces — two Navy SEALS and a Navy explosives expert.

www.telegram.com...
www.foxnews.com...

killing seven Americans and four Afghans..NATO says that 34 international service members have been killed in attacks by Afghan security forces or militants wearing their uniforms so far this year.

Like 7 dead over 3 days or other 7/3 pairings, this one is featured in the headline. The Fox report gives us an 11 (7+4) and another 7 (3+4)
7 (4+3) and of the 3 (2+1)

August 19, 2012 Terrrorist

Seven people were killed and eleven wounded by a suicide bombing in the Russian Republic of Ingushetia, ...The force of the explosive device was reportedly equivalent to three kilograms of TNT, ..
RIA Novosti previously reported that five people were killed by what was believed to be a bomb blast that detonated underneath a police vehicle.­

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/08/seven-dead-by-a-suicide-bombing-in-russias-caucasus-2454278.html

7 (5+2), 11, 3

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I read your last few post listing out the occurrences of the number 7 and 3. I then read This article about the first rock on Mars to get zapped by their lasers. I couldn't get over how many times the occurrence of seven shows up in it. I'm not sure because I was more sensitive to the numbers as a result of reading your post, or what.

Here is a sample

Curiosity, a one-ton, six-wheeled vehicle the size of a compact car, landed inside a vast, ancient impact crater near Mars' equator on August 6 after an eight-month, 354-million-mile voyage through space. Its two-year mission is aimed at determining whether or not the planet most like Earth could have hosted microbial life.

One ton six wheels 1+6 =7
August 6, 8 months 8+6+8=22 /4
354 million miles 3+5+4=12 /3
Two year mission 2
Add them up 7+4+3+2=16/7

You also get 43/7 if you add up all the numbers in the paragraph.

There are few others I don't have time to break down.

I think this ones just a coincidence, but interesting to breakdown.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This thread inspired me to take another look at another high-profile killing that also occured in late July, but in 2008. The decapitation and cannibalism of a greyhound bus passenger in Canada by Vince Weiguang Li.

Interesting that James Holmes commits his crime before the London Olympics (Holmes being a traditionally British name) while Li committed his atrocity just before the Olympic games in Beijing in 2008.

I went back to read the original news headlines of the Weiguang Li story, and was stunned to find that the reports indicate that there were 37 passengers on the bus.

The inclusion of that fact at first seems innocuous, back in 2008 I didn't give it a second thought. Now it seems strange, and it seems like a signal.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lakespirit

Interesting that James Holmes commits his crime before the London Olympics (Holmes being a traditionally British name) while Li committed his atrocity just before the Olympic games in Beijing in 2008.

I went back to read the original news headlines of the Weiguang Li story, and was stunned to find that the reports indicate that there were 37 passengers on the bus.

That is interesting. I didn't even remember that, much less make the connection. Also, other things that jump out to me: the victim was 22yo and it happened on bus 1170 exactly 9 days before that Olympics opening ceremony.

When I was doing another analysis for another project, I found that there were coded numbers like this going back into the early 1900's and before. Does that mean that those were intentionally part of a ritual? Not necessarily, but any time these coded number sets come it, it definitely gives one pause.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
June 2, 2012 Eaton Center Mall shooting, Toronto 1 dead, 7 injured
July 20, 2012 Aurora, Colorado Shooting 12 dead, 58 injured (58+12=70)
July 27, 2012 Opening Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics
Aug 5, 2012 Oak Creek Wisconson shooting 7 dead (including shooter)
Aug 12, 2012 Closing Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics

June 2 is exactly 7 weeks from July 20, 56 days from the opening ceremony, 65 days from the WI shooting and 72 days from the closing ceremony

Don't forget Jessica who survived in Toronto only to be killed exactly 7 weeks later.

Colorado shooting is 7 days before opening ceremony
Wisconsin shooting is 7 days before closing ceremony

Interestingly, 7 corresponds with Netzach on the Tree of Life, which means "Victory"
also with Bronze, Silver, and Gold in Alchemy

idivine.com...

The wounded in Colorado were taken to Gateway High School, whose mascot is the Olympians and logo is the Olympic Torch.

Now, skeptics and trolls I'm sure will hit this thread with all sorts of stuff about how numerology is stupid. However it doesn't matter that you believe in it, just that "they" do. With things like the Cremation of Care to Moloch, various Skull & Bones practices, the Freemasonic setup of Wash DC, etc, etc, TPTB/Illuminati/etc have proven time and time again through their rituals that they do believe in the occult and therefore would use such things to their advantage.

7 to bring them victory in their goals.
edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

OP you are totally synching with me in the numbers of persons killed thing. Its numerically perfect, which scares me. 7 = GOLD or RED number. 12 = number of the 12 tribes of Israel

Also 31 had been popping up (Va Tech shooting), you might want to look at the dates and numerology on that one too. 31 is some sort of a catalyst number. It triggers something.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Also 31 had been popping up (Va Tech shooting), you might want to look at the dates and numerology on that one too. 31 is some sort of a catalyst number. It triggers something.

I've been noticing that too. One of its aspects is that it is a reverse 13.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've been noticing that too. One of its aspects is that it is a reverse 13.

If you add our constant number 7 you get 137, which breaks down to 11.

Check out the significance if the number 137 on Wiki

-One hundred [and] thirty-seven is the 33rd prime number; the next is 139, with which it comprises a twin prime, and thus 137 is a Chen prime.
-The atomic number of an element not yet observed called Untriseptium
-The Gematria (i.e. Hebrew numerology) value of the word "Kabbalah", which is of special significance to Jewish mystics
-California Penal Code for "Offer bribe to influence testimony"

The occurance of the three numbers 1 3 7 in any relation do seem to repeatedly show up in these disturbing events.

Could the presence of these numbers be a signature of sort or a way to communicate the purpose of these events. (influence testimony).

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

The occurance of the three numbers 1 3 7 in any relation do seem to repeatedly show up in these disturbing events. Could the presence of these numbers be a signature of sort or a way to communicate the purpose of these events. (influence testimony).

Because this is most likely Kaballistic numerology, you can look at it as its constituent parts 1, 3, 7 as a whole 137, or broken down 13, 37.

I'm glad you found the wiki-that helps. Things that pop out to me, like you said, it's the 33rd prime number and we all know how "they" like 33. Also:

Using two radii to divide a circle according to the golden ratio yields sectors of approximately 137° (the golden angle) and 222°.
en.wikipedia.org...

There's a triple number, another division of 11's, and the golden ratio (key if you are trying to manipulate the fabric of reality.)

Individually,

1 means either a beginning or a completion (in the case of 10, which is a form of 1 that seems to pop up a lot in this kind of thing.)

3 is a very sacred number and is the synthesis of 2 poles and can be seen as the solution in the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution.

7 is also a key number as it is one of the core numbers of creation (7 days, 7 chakras, 7 colors of the rainbow, etc)

At least one interpretation of their significance (taken all together) is a completion of the hegelian dialectic solution to effect reality at a core level. It's an interpretation that makes a lot of sense in this context.

Finally, grouped:

13 needs no introductions.
37 proved to be a little more interesting than I would've thought. It is:

a prime number, the fifth lucky prime, the first irregular prime, the third unique prime and the third cuban prime of the form... It is a centered hexagonal number and a star number....The atomic number of rubidium...
The normal human body temperature in degrees Celsius.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also interesting is the date 37AD:

March 18 – The Roman Senate annuls Tiberius's will and proclaims Caligula Roman Emperor.[1]
Caligula's attempt to have himself deified creates friction between himself and the Senate.
April 9 – An earthquake destroys Antioch.[2]...Saint Peter founds the Syrian Orthodox Church (traditional date).

en.wikipedia.org...

Syria, earthquakes, and Caligula? Really?

These are some of my best educated guesses and interesting correspondences. The problem becomes the fact that symbolism and numerology is incredibly dense and layered and can represent different things based on the intent of the magick being performed. Without knowing intent, we have no real way of saying for certain which aspects of 1, 3, and 7 they are working with, but my Hegelian dialectic solution interpretation feels intuitively right for some reason.

edit on 6-9-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I can't tell you how greatful I am that you see the significant of these numbers. I have been haunted by the number 37, for about 20 years. My friends and fam know my obsession with 37 and shares with me when they see it in movies or on their receipts and what not. The funny thing is im turning 37 this month Sept 29, so were having a 37 party, your invited. My brothers number is 11, so the combo of these numbers where significant but only personally.

As I have learned to breakdown dates I'm stunned at the consistency of their occurrence in current and now past events, and very courious to find if there is some real significants to all this.

Any thoughts on biblical numerology.
Paul's conversion in 37AD is interesting to me, as I have just recently posted on the Stay out of Hell thread coments questioning someone's theory that Paul was a creation of the Roman government, used to frustrate Jesus message. Link the thread was started by odley enough Research Everything 777. My reply was to a post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1. 333 and a 11.
This is the type of coincidence that for me personally get my attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

As I have learned to breakdown dates I'm stunned at the consistency of their occurrence in current and now past events, and very courious to find if there is some real significants to all this.

Any thoughts on biblical numerology. Paul's conversion in 37AD is interesting to me, as I have just recently posted on the Stay out of Hell thread coments questioning someone's theory that Paul was a creation of the Roman government, used to frustrate Jesus message.

Actually, I did not have any thoughts about biblical numerology until just now. It occurred to me from my previous post there are several more ways to break down 137 (because all permutations add to 11 that remains the base vibration for these number sets however each grouping provide sub-vibrations for lack of a better term.)

It could be 371, 731, or 713 in the large grouping which would also then be 71, 73, 31 (in addition to the 13 and 37 from before.) Here's where it starts to get a little interesting:

73:

it is the smallest integer with twelve letters in its spelled out name...Seventy-three is the 21st prime number. The previous is seventy-one, with which it comprises the 8th twin prime. It is also a permutable prime with thirty-seven...The mirror of 73, the 21st prime number, 37, is the 12th prime number. The number 21 includes factors 7 and 3. The number 21 in binary is 10101 and Seventy-three in binary, 1001001, both are a palindrome...

12 reduces right back to 3.

In history and other:

The number of seconds it took for the OV-099 (Challenger) shuttle to explode after launch...73 is the length of the Arecibo message, sent to space in search for extraterrestrial intelligence...The total number of books in the Holy Bible in the Catholic version...Each of the five seasons of the Discordian calendar has 73 days... On a CB radio, 10-73 means "speed trap at..."... The Roman governor Lucius Flavius Silva lays siege to Masada, the last outpost of the Jewish rebels following the end in 70 of the First Jewish-Roman War (Jewish Revolt)....

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Biblically we have Masada and the books of the Bible.

So lets look at 31:

Thirty-one is the third Mersenne prime ( 25 - 1 ) as well as the fourth primorial prime, and together with twenty-nine (2+9=11), another primorial prime, it comprises a twin prime...31 is a centered triangular number, a centered pentagonal number and centered decagonal number...The numbers 31, 331, 3331, 33331, 333331, 3333331, and 33333331 are all prime...The number of musical triads ...

In History:

April 6 (Good Friday) – Crucifixion of Jesus (according to one dating scheme)

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(number)

and just for fun dates like 1971, 1973, 1931, 1937, 1913 (as well as 1073, etc) also resonate to these sets because 1+9 gets us right back to 10. So, what kinds of things happened:

1973:

Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.. Watergate...The United States Senate votes 92–3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States... Yom Kippur War: The fourth and largest Arab–Israeli conflict begins, as Egyptian and Syrian forces attack Israeli forces in the Sinai Peninsula and Golan Heights on Yom Kippur... The ITT Building in New York City is bombed in protest at ITT's alleged involvement in the September 11, 1973 coup d'état in Chile....General Augusto Pinochet heads a U.S.-backed military junta that governs Chile for the next 16 years...Black September members open fire at the Athens airport; 3 are killed, 55 injured... A very long total solar eclipse occurs. During the entire 2nd millennium, only 7 total solar eclipses exceeded 7 minutes of totality...A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and American Indian Movement activists who were occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota, ends with the surrender of the militants...The Sears Tower in Chicago is finished, becoming the world's tallest building at 1,451 feet... Israeli commandos raid Beirut, assassinating 3 leaders of the Palestinian Resistance Movement.... Great artist Pablo Picasso dies at age of 91...Pioneer 11 is launched on a mission to study the solar system....The World Trade Center officially opens in New York City with a ribbon cutting ceremony..Roe v. Wade: The U.S. Supreme Court overturns state bans on abortion..

en.wikipedia.org...

Another September 11 related bombing in New York plus it was the year the WTC was dedicated. Plus lots of 3s, 7's 10's, and 11's.

The other years have equally interesting things, like the founding of the Federal Reserve in 1913.

I think several things are happening, first and foremost these numbers are tied in to universal energy apart from human manipulation. This naturally means that as a wave of energy it influences things in its own way. Because of this, these numbers are being used to manipulate said energy fields in ritualistic sorts of ways.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join