It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Shootings, The Number 7, and the Olympics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Accurate. Misspeak on my part. Still does not negate my point that those in power are into the occult.

FWIW OP. ofhumandescent is correct in her statement that Moloch can and is symbolized as an owl, as well as a bull, and a star. I might have taken issue with her presentation, but that doesn't mean she's wrong. A brain fart on my part, and I should have known better.

I still stand by my first statement, that the owl is the primary symbol for Lilith, Athena, and Minerva, as ThinkingCap noted. And I still think the Grove is paying homage to both Moloch and Lilith. Just my opinion though.

My apologies, and thanks to ofhumandescent for the correction.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KlassifiedAnd I still think the Grove is paying homage to both Moloch and Lilith.

I'd agree with you on that, except it is mostly male energy, lilith is the "dark side" to them. Nice post

Ofhumandescent is in top form lately

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Jessica Redfield was actually Jessica Ghawi

Not Jessica Redfield which make you wonder

Red...Field

Field of Red could mean Mars
Or an Olympic tragedy too...

There is a lot of irony lately.
edit on 6-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

The Church of Satan has no "Grand High Climax" holiday. This was a fabrication made by a Christian author in an anti-Satanism book.

Not terrifically familiar with the Church of Satan, did not think that the ritual calendar was related strictly to the Chuch of Satan. Your claim does not surprise me, Christians have a tendency to misinterpret the esoteric. I was just linking to something that seemed relevant. Regardless, I have several different "ritual calendars" and they have been very useful in the past for framing things in a different context (for instance, all of the things that happen on April 19/20-Oklahoma City, Waco, Columbine, Deepwater Horizon, etc, happen on those days because they are exactly 13 days from

Apr. 30 ~ WALPURGISNACHT
(Blood Ritual)
Animal and/or human sacrifice

and

May 1 ~ BELTANE (Fire Festival, Coven Initiations
(Fire and Orgy Rituals)
Oral, anal, and vaginal

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

FWIW OP. ofhumandescent is correct in her statement that Moloch can and is symbolized as an owl, as well as a bull, and a star. I might have taken issue with her presentation, but that doesn't mean she's wrong. A brain fart on my part, and I should have known better. I still stand by my first statement, that the owl is the primary symbol for Lilith, Athena, and Minerva, as ThinkingCap noted. And I still think the Grove is paying homage to both Moloch and Lilith. Just my opinion though.

Yep, I knew it was connected in my head somehow and I wasn't totally off base. Rather immaterial to the thread to some degree aside from accuracy. My point was just to bring up examples of how those in power believe and engage in occult practices.

reply to post by abeverage

Jessica Redfield was actually Jessica Ghawi Not Jessica Redfield which make you wonder Red...Field Field of Red could mean Mars Or an Olympic tragedy too...

I know, a big hmmmm if ever I saw one and both Mars and an Olympic tragedy are relevant directions to go with this in this context. And speaking of Jessica...

reply to post by bluemirage5

Thanks for bringing up Jessica Redfield, I might not have ever known that Ghawi went by that name too. The links to London are interesting but not too unusual considering that Canada is part of the British Commonwealth.

20/07/12...........007? See JAMES Bond in the opening ceremony of the Olympics!

That's another bit of information that connects it with the Olympics as well as also being in the video I saw regarding John Dee who also signed things as 007.

The number 7 equates to the 7 Seals of Saturn which also equates to Solomon's Key. The 7 Seals of Saturn can summons demons that can bring about volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, wide scale death (that's IF you believe in that mumbo jumbo or shall we say....the Kabbalah!). So are we looking at some statanic ritual?

That's exactly what I think we are looking at.

reply to post by quailman03

The Colorado shooting occurred on July 20th, the 43rd (4+3) anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing. The Wisconsin shooting occurred on the same day as the much hyped Mars Curiosity landing. I don't know the connection, but it seems important enough to point out.

Absolutely! Good call. Also interesting that it was Apollo 11 since 11 is a significant number.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

7 is used in occult rituals because: Lucifer is a copycat. The same reason pyramids are artificial mountains for Lucifer to reign. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz created the first world religion for Lucifer; we know this now as Mystery Babylon or the mystery schools. Most of the occult is Lucifer’s attempt to prop himself above Yahweh.

This is exactly why I find Christian conspiracist's to be so amusing-everything is framed in the God vs. the Devil framework. The occult (which simply means hidden) simply provides another level of understanding as to the true nature of reality. Mystery Schools were developed to be able to transmit the knowledge and were underground to protect the information from being eradicated by people like you who have a limited understanding of what the information means.

A lot of occult wisdom boils down to the understanding and application of sacred geometry. Symbols and numbers are effective because they are tied into the vibrational fabric of the universe. And while these things can be used for negative intent, such as what we are discussing in this thread, symbols and numbers are neutral, only reflect the intent put into them, and can be used for the light as well. Not a "copycat" kind of thing at all, just 2 sides of the same coin.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Let's not forget another interesting 7 deaths which I believe is also connected to this topic:

The 2012 Burgas bus bombing was a terrorist[2] attack carried out by a suicide bomber[3] on a passenger bus transporting Israeli tourists at the Burgas Airport in Burgas, Bulgaria

Seven people (including the suicide bomber) were killed and at least thirty-two injured in an explosion on an Israeli-operated tour bus at the Burgas Airport in the Black Sea city of Burgas

Here, just like in Wisconsin we have 6 dead +1 (the attacker.) We also have 32 wounded which totaled brings us (6+1+3+2=12) a 12/3.

it happened on July 18, which if you include the 20th, is exactly 3 days from the July 20 Colorado shooting that killed 12.

6+1 (usually the perpetrator) sticks way out in analysis. In research that I did (which I have yet to publish) I took apx. 1000 data points from mass murder charts from wikipedia and analyzed them. My findings? (especially in regards to 6+1):

Sevens:
6+1, 6+10, and 16: 121 instances (59% of sevens or 14% of the total sample) of which 64 were suicides (meaning the perpetrator killed themselves afterward.) This was the highest occurring number set from the whole sample.
7: 47 instances (23% of sevens, 5% of total)

edit on 6-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

In my opinion, Jessica REDfield would be identified as Golden Dawn, the character in the Batman movie.

Considering she was shot TWICE in the head in Aurora tells me she was a specific target for a sacrifice.

Redheads (and virgin children) are quite often targets for human sacrifices amongst the devil worshippers - sometimes for sexual pleasure then they are sacrificed.
edit on 6-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just became aware that Dame Kelly HOLMES was the athlete that brought the Olympic torch to London on...wait for it...

Dame Kelly Holmes with the Olympic torch lit as it arrives at the Tower of London, exactly one week before the start of the opening ceremony of the London Olympics.

www.flickr.com...

On the 20th of July, the same day James Holmes was supposedly shooting people up in Colorado, and not too far away from the Wisconsin shooter living on Holmes Ave.

It only gets more interesting however as:

Dame Kelly Holmes, DBE (promoted from MBE (Mil.)) (born 19 April 1970) is a retired British middle distance athlete. ...

Holmes was appointed a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) in the 2005 New Year Honours.[3] She was invested with the honour by HM The Queen at Buckingham Palace on 9 March 2005, accompanied by her parents and grandfather. Already an MBE (Military Division) since 1998 "for services to the British Army", her award of DBE was a significant promotion within the same Order.

Her birthday is April 19, a day that should stick out to people who are paying attention.

reply to post by bluemirage5

I mentioned that about 10 days ago on another thread but no one was paying attention

Might have been where I saw it- I definitely ran into it here, just can't find the post again. Credit where credit is due. Thanks for bringing it up, it definitely seems relevant.

edit on 6-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I mentioned that about 10 days ago on another thread but no one was paying attention

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This all tells me the "powers to be" are playing around with the Kabbalah and have summons a satan; it's all connected and they are quite brazen about it.
edit on 6-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You guys have made such a big error - you have failed to include all of the other shootings around the world - or is this just a north american prediction?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

o-m-m-s-w-h

Operation- of -Mars-Mission-Stops-Wednesday- after hitting -Hole

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In trying to get a better grasp of how the numbers work. I found this link OCCULT NUMEROLOGY OF WORLD EVENTS

Example:

Kennedy was shot at the 33rd parallel 13 months after the 13 day Cuban Crisis on 11/ 22 (2x11), 1963. 11 + 22 = 33
Munich Games ended on 9 / 11 / 1972 with 11 Israelis killed.
Pope John Paul I was killed on his 33rd day as Pope.
Berlin Wall "came down" 11 / 9/ 1989 - an inversion if 911 - when WTC "came down'.
Diana was ritually sacrificially on 8 / 31 / 1997 when her car hit the 13th pillar.. 31 is an inversion of 13. 8 plus 31 equals 39, or three 13's.
The Waco sacrifice took place 39 days after Waco butcher Janet Reno was made Attorney General on 3 / 11 / 1993. 3 X 11 = 33
On 3/11/ 2003 Madrid Train Blast kills 191 (911 - 11) the same day Larry Silverstein (WTC owner) bought sears tower valued at $911 million.

Is this an accurate example of what and how you are trying to connect the numbers, or are you useing a different set of parameters?

Thanks for all the informative posts.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How about this combo to seven: 8/12/2012= 8-1=7 2+2+1+2=7
Just so happens to be a diver jumping off a platform at the same time buildings are collapsing in the I, Pet goat II video... And there is a clock (big ben) at the same time, striking the 12 o'clock hour. Something is going down!!!
Hidden in plain sight...
Also, did not one of the partners that made out with an insurance policy on 911 buy property on or near the oympics?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by M3thodical1

I still don't think that big ben clock is London. On the Illuminati card the people are brown or Asian looking. The 2020 Olympics yet to be announced could be either Japan or Turkey. I'm placing my bets on Turkey because they are helping NATO with Syria and Iran. Why do you think Qatar got FIFA 2022?

Could be the clock of Izmir or any one of afew clocks I can think of in Japan

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by M3thodical1

I just checked the Olyimpic schedule for the exact same reason. I was looking at tomorrows date 8/8/2012
8+8+2+1+2=21
8/8 is the 221 day in a leap year.
Leap = dive

August 8 is the 220th day of the year (221st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 145 days remaining until the end of the year.Link

For those who haven't seen it here is a link to the I,Pet Goat II thread

Olyimpic diving schedule
Womens 10m Platform Preliminary Round - Wednesday, 08 August 2012 19:00 Semifinal
edit on 7-8-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

and the closing ceremony is 13 August 2012 - thats 13+8+2012=17

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Unless someone comes up with 5 minute abs.

AAC

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

even more sevens , that shooting of 7 comming off the boat was from news channel ....7

R O F L

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join