It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Square-like object interacting with Sun Flare

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have another thread on a related topic, but this one is so clear an image I thought it deserved it's own thread. Did a search and couldn't find any other threads on it.

Anyway, a short video for all those time challenged folks, shows clearly a square-like object, and it is given perspective by the flare seemingly interacting with it - it is just above the surface of the Sun - hence must be at least planet sized.

Astrophysics and electromagnetics are not specialities of mine, however I DO know there is no currently accepted "acknowledged" reason as to why a square would appear there and be interacting with the Sun's discharges. Enjoy:

PS - please don't say it is pixel error or something like that - if that were the case that part of the image would then remain black the whole time, and not show the flare.

edit on 5-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Phage....PHAGE!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Square?
Object?
Where?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Anyway, a short video for all those time challenged folks, shows clearly a square-like object, and it is given perspective by the flare seemingly interacting with it - it is just above the surface of the Sun - hence must be at least planet sized.

Were you being sarcastic?

Please, please, please don't tell us this is evidence of Nibiru!
edit on 5-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Borg Ship..

Better video, but i think it is a camera error myself..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Its because of the magnetism of the sun.

www.youtube.com...

heres an example, on a tv. When magnetism gets distorted and goes in a 3D plane, it creates a dark spot. Especially on the sun. notice how everything is wrapping around that spot. Its either a neutral spot with negative and positive "fighting" over it , or a positive spot with negative wrapping or vice versa. The dark spot appears the same reason as posted in the video.

Its only square because we are seeing it on a 3d plane , not a 2d image.

(in the video im only referring to when the magnet creates the black spots when its pratically touching the tv. (you can see it between the poles of the magnet the person is using.)
edit on 5-8-2012 by shadowplaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Thats a camera glitch.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So finding something of a L shape whilst advancing frame by frame becomes a clear square-like object interacting with a sun flare. I also saw a V shape, a U shape, a O shape... Reaching way too far and falling flat on one's face...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In all honesty PlanetX (OP)?....I subscribe to this Tubers' channel and I think he has an active imagination (and a lot of time on his hands)
Now, this is not to say some of the stuff he posts isn't strange but I kept watching this particular video this morning and I could not see what was so 'odd' about it. I think if we scrutinized the Sun's activity for 24 hours it's easy to make something out of nothing.

It's bad enough we're trying to figure out what these huge 'glitches' are next to the Sun but to now consider invisible squares (or pockets) is like chasing our own tails around. Another words, we'll get nowhere.
But keep posting them OP. I love your threads!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Astrophysics and electromagnetics are not specialities of mine, however I DO know there is no currently accepted "acknowledged" reason as to why a square would appear there and be interacting with the Sun's discharges.

How on earth can you assert your ignorance of an area of study AND in the same sentence proclaim your expert knowledge of that subject? Baffling to say the least.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowplaya
Its because of the magnetism of the sun.

www.youtube.com...

heres an example, on a tv. When magnetism gets distorted and goes in a 3D plane, it creates a dark spot. Especially on the sun. notice how everything is wrapping around that spot. Its either a neutral spot with negative and positive "fighting" over it , or a positive spot with negative wrapping or vice versa. The dark spot appears the same reason as posted in the video.

Its only square because we are seeing it on a 3d plane , not a 2d image.

(in the video im only referring to when the magnet creates the black spots when its pratically touching the tv. (you can see it between the poles of the magnet the person is using.)

It is refreshing to see someone actually offer a rebuttal that does not resort to ad hominem attack. It is ironic that those resorting to ad hominem attacks seem oblivious to the fact such tactics scream "I use ad hominem for lack of a better argument" and/or "I haven't emotionally matured past about junior high".

Anyway, you offer a good argument, I don't disagree that the phenomenon you describe could theoretically exist, however I believe in terms of fluxes/fluid dynamics they would exist for extremely short durations of time - like nanoseconds - and not the minutes or longer this video represents.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
In all honesty PlanetX (OP)?....I subscribe to this Tubers' channel and I think he has an active imagination (and a lot of time on his hands)
Now, this is not to say some of the stuff he posts isn't strange but I kept watching this particular video this morning and I could not see what was so 'odd' about it. I think if we scrutinized the Sun's activity for 24 hours it's easy to make something out of nothing.

It's bad enough we're trying to figure out what these huge 'glitches' are next to the Sun but to now consider invisible squares (or pockets) is like chasing our own tails around. Another words, we'll get nowhere.
But keep posting them OP. I love your threads!

Thanks buddy, I value your opinion and the class with which it's delivered!

You don't see a square like object that attracts the filament?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I understand your saying about the nano seconds, but you have to remember.

The magnet in the film. is only so strong ( about a few inches of magnetism)

The sun .. PLUTO is effected by its magnetism

I think it would last alot longer then the videos magnet.

(id like to also mention Yes i believe in ufo/ aliens YES i think we see them occasionally around the sun and so on, YES i believe in unknown unexplainable events happening everywhere all the time. But I honestly dont believe this is anything "special")
But its just my opinion, and i could be wrong, but for me.. this just isnt hard to disprove as magnetism. And i have an EXTREMELY open mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hey P. I just don't see anything either...I have seen several of these videos posted and have yet to see what the guy is pointing out....I mean just not there...does not mean that something is not out there but I do believe the last place they would be is close to the sun much less close to a flare.
edit on 8/5/2012 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 8/5/2012 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Anyway, you offer a good argument, I don't disagree that the phenomenon you describe could theoretically exist, however I believe in terms of fluxes/fluid dynamics they would exist for extremely short durations of time - like nanoseconds - and not the minutes or longer this video represents.

If the discharges are following the Sun's magnetic field, and whatever deviations in that field, the phenomenon could exist for seconds, minutes, hours, days or however long. How's that for a rebuttal?

Don't believe me? Take a bar magnet, a sheet of paper and some iron filings. Imagine the Sun is the magnet, and the filings are the plasma coming off the Sun.

Unless you have a degree in flux/fluid dynamics, and some maths to prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

If the discharges are following the Sun's magnetic field, and whatever deviations in that field, the phenomenon could exist for seconds, minutes, hours, days or however long. How's that for a rebuttal?

Don't believe me? Take a bar magnet, a sheet of paper and some iron filings. Imagine the Sun is the magnet, and the filings are the plasma coming off the Sun.

Unless you have a degree in flux/fluid dynamics, and some maths to prove me wrong.

I need a degree in fluid dynamics to prove you wrong? Is that the threshold criteria in order to form a valid rebuttal on ATS? Is that in the T&C?

How about this?

A square/cube is one of the least common shapes seen in nature, apart from some mineral crystals and "blocky" rock cleavages, which of course are rather inert compared with the atoms of a fluid.

I have looked at the dynamics of fluids everyday of my life - as we all have - water from the tap, smoke from a fire, the fire itself, clouds, dust from the road, liquids in cups, milk in my cereal, fog etc etc etc as well as many magnetic patterns - and have never once seen a square appear naturally - though I believe you can make a square appear using magnetics and iron filings if an external unnatural force is applied.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I need a degree in fluid dynamics to prove you wrong? Is that the threshold criteria in order to form a valid rebuttal on ATS? Is that in the T&C?

Well, no, but you'd have a job and a half trying to prove me wrong without being able to explain why irregularities couldn't exist in a magnetic field for a reasonably long time.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Anyway, a short video for all those time challenged folks, shows clearly a square-like object, ..

No. It does not show something square there, not square magnetic lines, and certainly not an object.

Nothing in that video is remarkable or unusual.

I'm not trying to contrary here, but really, what can I say about the video, the voice of the narrator is funny in that eerie way, where a man is speaking calmly and authoritatively about something that is clearly not happening. It's quite weird!

Generally speaking, the very idea that anything could pass through it, as some fantasize, is frankly outrageous, it's a giant nuclear reactor!
edit on 6-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

edit on 6-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: correction

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Apparently everyone is having a tough time seeing this "square".....Can you take a screenshot for us to show us what you are talking abou??

I think everyone could make more sense out of it if we knew what you are looking at....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Simplest way to put it..

Do you see the diamond / square void in the middle of these 2 magnets?

Multiply that force by millions ( for the sun)

and you have your square shape on the sun as mentioned in the original post

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join