It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me I have feelings for a gay friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

that really sux.

cut back the amount of time you spend with him and go out and meet some other people...

I know that is prolly not that helpful.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

So as you might have guessed....it ended badly....I lost a friend after making cute innuendos that I felt were harmless, but they creeped him out....Now he won't hang out with me...and when I try to talk, he is cold. I guess I lost his friendship...but I feel it is his lost, not mine. I wanted a long term friendship...We're are not two young hard body people who have their date calender all booked up....I am hurt...:'( but I will get over it....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Well, a lot of people did encourage you to desist ...

On the other hand, the gay friend should come around eventually too.
I think you should keep your friendship.

Especially as a gay person he'd be the biggest douche if he held that against you for long.

People sometimes get mixed messages and make a wrong move.
That's all part of the courtship game.

Unless you're stalking him or have some kind of obsession, he should really get over himself.
Actually he should feel somewhat flattered.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Thank-you !! Your words are comforting... I really don't think my text were that bad...Once He a friend of ours and I went out for Margaritas, he left before we got to tipsy...I texted him later it was a good thing he left when he did or I might have tried to play footies under the table with him....The next time he wasn't coming into work, because he was sick (we are both nurses) I texted back....I'll come over and nurse you back to health....since then he won't hang with me...We have been alone many...many...times...I have never made a move on him, but he tried to kiss me once..I wasn't expecting it...and it was awkward so I moved and he kissed my check.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join