It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost's Repeated Lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok this may sound weird but um...i swear sometimes i see the exact same people who are dead living on different days.Years back when my father was in the hospital an old man he shared the room with looked like he was on his death bed.And i did hear that he did die before my father left.2 or so years later my father was back in the hospital,passing a room in the hallway i see the very same man in a bed looking just how i saw him 2 years ago.This also happened with a nurse,i remembered her first and last name cause she had told me them when she comforted me when i was upset (i have a thing with people in hospitals) but about a week later she died in a car accident.When my father was in the hospital for the second time she was there,looking just how she did 2 or so years ago.I asked her what her first and last names were,diff. names,and i wasn't tripping cause i tapped her and i could smell her breath and feel her breathing on my face.It seems that people never die forever,they just live different lives every year.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Dr Sick]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I believe some of the dead can materialize when needed or are possibly Angels now down for a visit. There isnt much more since the dead is suppose to be resting in peace until the return of Jesus/Judgement.

Example: An ex-coworker who I found out passed away a few years after working together.

One day my friend and I were taking a walk downtown. I remember the sky filled with fluffy clouds. At one point I noticed a hole in the clouds and a huge sunray coming down from it. At that point, I said aloud, "The Angels can visit today". Further down the road I seen what appeared to be my co-worker. We passed by almost shoulder to shoulder and I could look directly at her face. It was her. She pretended not to know me but we made eye contact and I knew she knew. She was dressed bummy which was a clever disguise considering she was a human service worker and usually in business attire.

I dont know but bless her and all who come to visit us. Angels walk among us as do Demons. They can take other forms so ya never know. Angels also have free will so they can choose to materialize, warn, or assist.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i like the idea of living different lives every year, that was new to me. a friend of mine once told me about him meeting a dead person(which i knew too) too. some time later he was diagnosed shizophrenic.

[edit on 11-10-2004 by feyd rautha]

[edit on 11-10-2004 by feyd rautha]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A friend of mine who has no time for the paranormal and other topics of Out there-ness told me a story from his childhood that has stuck with him for almost 60 years.
He and his friends were just messing around like kids did in his day, at the local swimming hole. After hours of bomb-dives, staples and deffy's, him and his mates were heading home, when they saw an old man waving his hand motioning them to come over to him.
As they got closer, they realised that the person was an old man whose funeral they had just attended a couple days before.
He said they all froze, practically shat themselves on the spot.....the man beckoned them to come closer....they bolted, and kept running all the way home without ever looking back once.

new topics

top topics

join