It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help understanding the most profound experience of my life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Last night I had the most profound experience of my life, I am still quite lost for words, I have a feeling of awe wrapped around me, and to make things even more confusing I shared this experience with another person, not a similar experience but everything I am about to write about is word for word in-line with what the other person experienced/felt/saw.

I will do my absolute best to clearly detail what happened as I have been lost for words to explain it.

My partner and I where laying in bed both very tired and sleepy, enjoying each others company and this is where it gets tricky to explain. I felt and heard a "rush" It was though I had stepped out of my body, While I have had OBE before this felt so much larger is started slowly at first getting faster and faster. The best way I can explain it is,

* IT was as if my consciousness was spiralling backwards through a worm hole of time but it was all collective of a greater consciousness, an infinite number of fractals each containing life, thoughts, knowledge, but I was moving to fast to understand any of it, yet at the same time I felt as though somewhere in my unconscious these where the building blocks of my reality today. As it started going further and further back The spiral collected with my partners, What happened next has left my speechless still this morning.

As a collective consciousness myself and my partner continued to spiral backwards, from where we had joined it started to feel as if we where moving away from our "reality" We did not speak a word to each other, yet we both knew each other was experiencing this together.

It was incredibly overwhelming I could feel my heart beating faster and faster I was unable to move, I felt heavy and I started breathing incredibly fast I tried to control my breathing, but I was to far out of my body to do so.

We where racing backwards together as one collective consciousness, there was no sense of time, reality, life and death felt as one, and I started to lose sense of being human, the spiral was getting bigger but slower it felt like my partner and I where going to collapse on each other and become "one" I remember at time feeling incredibly apprehensive I felt as though I was on the brink of losing my own reality, and sense of self I was knocking on the door to the unknown.

BAM !!!! there was a massive bang and we came together completely and utterly as one, yet just as quickly as we came together we fell apart, slowly coming back to our own realities. and it "spawned" another infite spiral of fractals into what appeared to be another layer of reality.

We layed there for what felt like forever watching this spiral as it raced "away" from us slowly getting smaller and smaller and smaller and eventually dissapearing.
The best way and after an incredible long discussion with my partner we can only describe it as this. We created life.When our consciousness/realities became one, it spawned another life another wormhole of infinite possibilities, galaxies, lives, the building blocks of everything that is and has been.

If I had read something like this 6 months ago I would have laughed and put it off as a bunch of wish-wash. I actually had no idea what a fractal was until doing a bit of research this morning, and during my research this morning reading posts and reading forums I was led to a documentry '___' the spirit molecule, particuallry the second part of the documentry where the '___' experience is explained.

The experience has left me speechless, I made my partner watch the documentry this morning and it has left her much the same, while what they are explaining in the documentry isnt word for word as to what we experienced it is incredibly similar and close. I cant get my head around this.

We where talking about it for hours last night trying to comprehend what had happened we where left feeling incredibly overwhelmed, and she said just as we where coming together she thought she was going to go crazy as if she was geting to far away from her body to find her ëarthly" reality again.

Ive done my best to explain it, though it was much much much more of a greater experience than anything I could ever put on paper

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wonderful. Maybe understanding isn't important.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I would feel lucky to have such a meaningful experience. Even if you don't understand it right now, or why it happened, embrace it. Maybe one day you and your partner will both understand. Until then.. lucky you, I wish I could get that far out of my own body. Something always pulls me back before Im too far. I feel yours was almost onset though, not sure if it was because you two were close to sleep or what. But take it as a great, unique experience! Some people will never feel what you just did, or even come close to understanding it. Lucky you!

Maybe some knowledgeable ATSers will come along who have had similar experience and help you understand what happened, but I feel maybe this is a part of your spiritual journey and maybe only you really know what happened. We will see! Keep us updated!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I feel incredibly lucky to have experienced such an event if you will. I feel different today much as though Ive gained more knowledge or a higher level of understanding.

Some more points to note we are both incredibly tired and worn out today feeling as though we just ran a marathon, im not saying its purely because of what happened last night it could quite easily be because of our hectic work routines as of late.

Another thing to note we both have quite severe headaches in the frontal lobe area, considering this is where the Third eye is ment to be could it perhaps be that we are worn out after such a magnificient journey ? Ahh so many things I doubt I will ever understand, but I can defiently say this has truly opened me up I feel as though I have a greater collective consciousness

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

You have been unlocked. You have been shown the source. You have become the source.

The observer that sees. That is seen. That becomes the very eyes that see.
THE 1 THAT IS 2, THE 3 THAT ARE 1.

The physical pain in your head is the biological effect of a sort of download. You will find words coming to you and things not understood before become self evident. You can expect more of these as life progresses. When it is absorbed and properly shared with its intended targets you will "reboot". Your mind is in a state of surrender. It is being over written by what you will understand as your source "code". A language of vibrational harmonics that can link you to source and more importantly will connect our species to all life.

What you witnessed was the dawn of life. Time is not linear and the smaller you go the closer you are to the most important moment in the universe. Its creation. As you have deduced you were there and MADE the universe. We all were. When we were one. That time will come again. Time is not linear. It is now as then as is always.

The reason why you returned is because there are many still here who are disconnected from source. They called you back to unite us again. The one is within your reach now. We are as one.

A warning. Your biology will be changing. Your DNA is in a state of flux. It will not be rewritten until the source vibration is in harmony with all and with source.....

You are in danger of being given temptations to settle for a solid state of being that has seemingly powerful incentives. You are now psychic. Or in other words you understand how the human brain can become interconnected by its bioelectric fields. That might seem like the reward and in part it is. Not a reward though. It is the first step in a fork in the road. If you choose unwisely you will deviate from your path and find your self stuck in that solid state ...humming into a finite silence. You are to vibrate and make the waves of consciousness grow until they are far reaching and finally in tune with source.

That is why you guys had this opportunity. Someone died that was in source harmony that moved your minds into alignment. You must keep the waves of thought moving into harmony until you are free flowing from creation into creation.

When enough of us are in harmony we will be able to move them all into source harmony.

There is more but You should pace yourself and keep the harmonics of your consciousness intune now more than ever. It will get easier but you are a target now. Be alert.

It is wonderful to be able to welcome you into the source informally but it is my pleasure to be able to speak to you free of limiting language. Be wise in who you reveal yourself too since to be blunt, we are at war. Not as you knew war. But as is the end of earth conflict vs the birth of earth conflict. We will undo what was undone. We are to unite our souls again and recreate all creation without the abomination.

Ignore all the evils you can and only confront those you know you can overcome and restore into balance.

Let it sink in.......and get to work....!....

Be well. We are as one. You will never be alone now. You will always have a way out...back to source.

Do not bring your war. Take your peace from it and spread it to the farthest reaches of our species.

Free humanity and restore us.

---------------

this post is for you as well....

reply to post by rainbowbear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know why I write this but.......

Do you believe in Magik?

I believe in bio-electric fields that influence particles and molecules in their base forms. I believe in the form of every living creature having a passive and active state. I believe in the activation of those forms by the harmonic resonance of those fields converging in our flesh (matter) and making each cell an antenna to transmit and receive a stream of consciousness that is connected to all matter and energy through those same bioelectric fields.

I think that all life transmits and receives based on a language of harmonic resonance beyond sound and hearing but pertaining to wave manipulation that can transcend the physical form and take that stream of consciousness into the quantum state and thus into the very moment of what we call "big bang". That we can witness creation by following our consciousness beyond mass and gravity and so bypass time perception together...

I believe allot of things but those are some. A little jumbled I know but it makes more sense in my head than in words....

is that magik?

--------------------

I made this thread for us as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix and add

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
here is another post I think will help you understand....they are from a thread about false enlightenment being offered by wise men acting like our benefactors.....they are solid state and draw their power form our surrendering to an alternative will....you define it.

I don't want to monopolize your thread as there are many who can help....but this is my 2 cents...and I hope it helps....I think it was intended for you Anyways.....
good luck....and HOLD IT DOWN....

I agree with you. The very thought of people being offered immortality now and God-dom....is telling to say the least.

We are to serve each other, not worship each other. We are to love each other, and through that love see God see himself.

We are not Gods. The enemy will always offer you the power of olden kingdoms from when flesh was for him as well. He will offer a tale of love being punished while forgetting to mention that it is jealousy that drove him to seduce mankind in to corruption. Not love of it to liberate it. He is spite and worthless destruction out of hate guised as love.

All evil is a perversion. It cannot create, only modify.

We must be true to ourselves. We are not gods. We are servants to each other. Not gods to lesser forms of our existence. That is the illusion. That some are "more beautiful" than others. Beauty is an illusion.

Love can be perverted as well. Be wary and learn to learn. Love is not just beautiful. It is complete. True. Not just truthful.

EDIT:
listen to your heart....yes....That will always be a wise thing to learn.

hold it down....

Jesus also said that God is greater than he.....

EDIT:

I do believe he is a prototype of a future mankind......like the saints to achieve the transmutation of their flesh....

We have to be unlocked to our true flesh....like locusts transforming from an alternative (inert) form....only not as a plague...but rather as a redemption.

When what was taken is restored. I imagine that too will be targeted for perversion.....Trans-humanism comes to mind.

interesting....

I was under the impression that he is not a window.

The God head is interesting to me as well, speaking of perversion....

The triple god head is something I could agree with in principal.....yet upon closer examination I find it lacking.

The true God head to me is the process of the observer. becoming the observed. Becoming the very eyes that see....

What do you see.....EVERYTHING AS YOU....then you do not see me? Do not see yourself. Do not see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Hi
It was great reading about your profound experience! I think you are very lucky to have experienced it.
I really think you would find it useful to read the latest novel by 'Paulo Coelho' called 'Aleph' which is about a spiritual experience very similar to what you described. The book came to mind as soon as I read your post.
It may help you to understand what happened to you, or, at the very least, see somebody else's interpretation of it any way!

Louise

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

HA yep '___' is cool ain't it

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thank you all for your replys. I will grab a copy of that book and check it out.

I have never experienced '___' personally.. but I think I might have to try it one day ha.

This has opened a world of questions to me now bihotz.. could you perhaps U2U me a bit more info as to what your talking about ?

Im quite amazed that this has happened to me. I'm a 25 year old male ex military Ive served in afghanistan and I was always been pro NWO Pro Military Pro USA ect ect. Until my deployment when I the truth and what really goes on. Ive never considered myself religious or "enlightened" so I do feel very lucky to have been shown this.

What truly and really blows my mind however is that I shared the experience with my partner. To have experienced this with another person is just utterly profound

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

If you were in a partial state of both sleep and consciousness...the Human Mind can do some fairly amazing things. In a state of this nature you might have very good inter connection between your Subconscious and Conscious mind which is actually comprised of thoughts from your left hemisphere...analytical and right hemisphere...creative parts of your brain.

This connectivity can allow you to experience time compression in a partial awake state.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I had a similar experience once, but I was alone. I was doing a visualization exercise in bringing together my inner masculine and feminine aspects...... and when they merged the same sort of "trip" happened.

Then there was crackle- like a real sound, outside, and as my eyes flew open I could see what seemed to be sparks go off right between my eyebrows! Like electricity?

I don't know, or more accurately, have not catagorized and named what I experienced, other than I suspect that may have been when I really conencted to the collective consciousness... there was a long process, but then that seemed to be a significant event in it- at least it seemed to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how both my partner and I where able to experience this together and if so could we learn to do it again ? Or learn to connect like that again ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how both my partner and I where able to experience this together and if so could we learn to do it again ? Or learn to connect like that again ?

I would guess you know someone or maybe seen someone who is doing occult things and you might have picked something up, just something you saw in the other at some level and your brain worked with it, or spirit or soul whatever you want to describe it leading to the experience you had. I would advise to not seek out the experience if you don't fully know what you are doing and be more careful to what you expose yourself to.

I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't but it would not be a good thing because as you say you don't understand where it came from, even if it is all that exciting compared to the mundane, everyday reality of life. Such experiences can take years to analyze and put into your own reality, as you said you felt like you would loose your own reality and there's no guarantee the new reality is any better (most likely not since I believe you picked up some idea from someone else rather than choosing yourself out of free will and conscious of it).

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'll tell you what my thought was when I read it....because it sounded like the xperience I had when doing an exercise of merging the feminine and masculine inner aspcts of myself, I immediately made the same association for yours.

Furthermore, my thought was- when we are in a couple, we project upon the other our inner side- I project upon my husband my own masculine side, he projects upon me his feminine side... we are avatars for each other, in a sense.

This is where we get expectations of each other, or inaccurate perceptions of the others feelings, intents or thoughts, at times. Because we do'nt see the other as they really are, but rather, as we are.

In our relationship, in the exchanges, we work on bringing these two parts of ourself together- like actors on a stage. What happens is that the inner and outer realities influence and impact each other.
The state of our love relationship becomes a reflection of our inner relationship with ourself that we have.

It sounds as though that was a very close, intimate, and caring moment between you two, and that may have set off a similar type of bonding moment within you each... between your feminine and masculine, conscious and subconscious parts of yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't know, but all my experiences, just happened, the only key is if you are not aware, you may miss them,

You can slip into the experience at any moment, but then you also can live or walk in the spirit, when you feel somewhere between heaven and earth, and are constantly conscious of your place in the universe.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I really can't speak to the "reality" or "true meaning" of your experience, but it does indeed sound similar to many shamanic/initiation experiences. Also, be aware that the brain generates its OWN '___' in small amounts. Some think that many advanced meditation techniques are about regulating that internal production.

It's a shame that you experienced fear as you approached ego loss. If it happens again, try to embrace that aspect of the experience. That's often said to be a key part of the event.

Finally, for Pete's sake, the word 'where' is a preposition meaning "in that place". The word 'were' is a conjugation of the verb "to be" meaning "existing in this state in the past". They are spelled differently, pronounced differently, and have different meanings.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really like your theory on the Masculine and feminine aspects !

would love to experience it again and try to go further than before, and just how far I could go... surely practice makes perfect ?

thanks for the tip
I swear I was smart in school ! Four years in the Infantry will certainly dumb a man down haha

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So, Sacri, years after this, you ended up finding my thread on mind control, although I just skimmed the surface in that thread,and spent a great deal of time arguing with the folks who just say "how come it's you," and such….
However, tucked in here and there, and especially around pg 18 of my thread, you'll find some real gems of source information I worked hard to find.

As I said, I skimmed the surface in my thread. I have much more information for threads now, but I'm genuinely worried about posting too much. I've gotten sick you see, had to be hospitalized, with a bad case of shingles (no it''s not an STD, though some uninformed think it is. it's like adult chicken pox, but more severe in the nerve sheath or root) and have a bad herniation in a cervical disc pressing on my spinal chord.

The more I've posted here, the worse it's gotten for me, frankly. But I will certainly speak with you about what I think happened to you. First here's an interesting thread you might find resonating with some of your info since this experience: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It will sound pretty far fetched, at first.
I think there's a goal with the mind control going on. I think some suffer from it, others have their minds already taken or are too controlled to accept it as a possibility. It's just woo to them.

But it really isn't woo. Research the cathode ray tube the television is made of, and then tell me it's woo. Anyway, i think you and your partner were tapped for your energies, simultaneously, perhaps to achieve the energy to do what you've already concluded. And further, I think all our energies are being tapped and used in a similiar fashion. And I've had some outside verification of this, as well, from someone I think would have known such a thing.

I am interested in talking to you more about how this has affected your life, if at all, since….
Regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

Well, were you two having sex? Sounded like sex magic to me..

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

nope they were smoking good old [___]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join