Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Was the shooting in Oak Creek a Tea Party inspired terrorist attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What does Nidal Hasan, James Holmes, Mark Barton, etc........ Have in common ?

They killed innocent victims, regardless of whatever reason the media, or agendas want to portray.

There is NO justification, for these brutal deaths. Period. I am 100% sure the media as well as those with agendas, will spin this to their happy delights.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

What rhetoric? Your shooting from the hip. Make an actual connection with something so we can have a thought provoking discussion. You are actually the one doing what you say the media and religious leaders are doing.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Was the gunman a tea party supporter thinking he was killing Muslims? There are theories that the Shooting in Tucson was inspired by Sarah Palin's website that had a target type cross hares over Gifford's district. Has the hate in politics gone too far?

Jared Loughner was a member of ATS did you know that? Did you know that not a single link was found between Loughner and the Tea Party? Did you know that what you're posting here is rehashed old political opportunism?

It was truly disgusting then as it is now. Won't even let the bodies get cold before we start making it about politics huh?

Are these mass killings politically motivated? Are liberal enticing there followers to shoot and kill people who don't agree with there politics? Is the Right enraging there followers to incite violence towards people who are different? Is religion in the US sparking hatred towards other to the point of violent outbursts?

Loughner was a nutcase who was allowed to slip through the cracks even though everyone in his community, including the Sheriff knew that he was unstable. Had nothing at all to do with politics.

Is the government or certain groups in politics launching false flags attacks in America to make the other side look bad?

Or it's just insane people who take things too far. At the end of the day you can't stop crazy from being crazy.

Or is it we just hate each other so much?

I don't hate anyone. I'm a gun totin' Constitutionalist soldier. Hell if anything people hate me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

I'm waiting till the shooter is identified before continuing with this thread.

Until then this is the type of rhetoric I was talking about:
ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by type0civ

Until then this is the type of rhetoric I was talking about:
ATS Thread

The man quoted the bible. Just like you re-quoted what he posted. Its based off religion.

Maybe if that thread had pros and cons from ALL religions, I would take that thread more seriously. Your version of "rhetoric", is clearly one sided..

The Islamic views on homosexuality are formed from the writings of the Qur'an and various Hadith narrations. It is not only a sin, but a crime under Islamic law.

Islam and Homosexuality

Your other thread is as transparent, as this one, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

First off, for the political spin.

It wouldn't suprise me if the shooter was a liberal, etc, etc. All in his glorious efforts to take our 2nd amendment rights away. The sacrificial lamb, so to speak. Leftists have done it before, they'll do it again.

Now back to reality.

He was a nut case. Let's see where the investigation goes before assigning blame.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Was the shooting in Oak Creek a Tea Party inspired terrorist attack.

Was the gunman a tea party supporter thinking he was killing Muslims?

What ???

Good move !!

It could be your only way out here.
Even the M$M is holding back on those references this time

I predict they end up declaring that the guy is nuts !!

btw, some stories are claiming more than one shooter.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Given some of the talk across the net on this without any real information to work with beyond White Male with generally average features.... Some folks will be in a real uncomfortable position if it turns out this guy went postal over a bad debt from a main't contract or maybe he was fired. Even a family issue could be a possibility. Cross cultural relationships aren't new by any stretch.

This is one to watch and see how it turns out. I feel good already though. It would seem there are grown ups and professionals handling this investigation, not a Chinese fire drill led by the 3 stooges. Recent high profile ones have been turned to shambles almost before people are arraigned..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Komodo

Black Ops...

for the record..

Proof?? Also for the record.

Can we quit with these posts that have certain statements but nothing to back them up with.

how can you actually back up a

Black Op ?? LOL.. you can't~! But, as in the case of holmes.. the case is sealed.. and that is a deep concern..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Liberals (the mutants, not traditionalists) have a strange way of showing their compassion for their fellow man. Life is tough and only certain people make it big time.
That is no reason to spread this type of class warfare and racism. You're galvanizing the opposition which is pretty much everyone at this point because you alienate yourselves.
TROLLS

Edit: The most ironic thing is that liberals do genuinely snap and do these shootings. Besides that, alot of these "mass killing events" are sketchy to say the least.
The new left is trying to paint regular people as terrorists. It's sick
edit on 6-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
CNN is reporting this so far, it pretty much blows out the idea of him being a liberal:

ak Creek, Wisconsin (CNN) -- The gunman who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.

link

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

CNN is reporting this so far, it pretty much blows out the idea of him being a liberal:

ak Creek, Wisconsin (CNN) -- The gunman who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.

link

....really...?

CNN is on a roll arent they?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is a disgusting thread.

But very illustrative of liberals. Any oppourtunity to use a tragedy towards their own gains will be used. Crocodile tears and heart-felt speeches while Machievellian plots are put into place.

I hope this thread stays up and stays active. If only for the sole purpose of permanently showing the lack of morality that has invaded the left.

(now that I've posted in this repugnant thread, I feel that I must bathe)
edit on 6-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Why on ATS must every tragedy either be politicised or put down as a false flag. It is a bad reflection on the quality of debate here. It's tiresome.

Bad things happen and there are many nutters in the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not liberal, I don't even vote, but if hate is being preached by political parties and media that supports them and things like this happens, don't you think we have some sort of problems?

I did include liberal politics in the op, and religion.

I have to assume you don't think this:

Was the shooting in Oak Creek a Tea Party inspired terrorist attack

edit on 6-8-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I have to assume you don't think this:

Was the shooting in Oak Creek a Tea Party inspired terrorist attack

edit on 6-8-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

There is no evidence to point to the Tea Party nor is there any evidence to point to OWS or any political affiliation.

To speculate in such a fashion only makes the impression that there is a connection. This was seen in the Arizona shootings and in the Colorado shootings. Both times, a political ideology was thrust into the spotlight of blame without any evidence other than the desire on the left to accuse.

I find this type of activity disingenuous.

It's always safe to couch accusations in the form of speculation. That way, the accuser can state, "Hey, I only asked the question, I wasn't placing blame."

I imagine that there will be more of this nauseating behaviour soon, and like in the previous shootings, once the motives become clear, the accusers will slink away from the light once more.

I can't help but imagine leftists saying, "Please let this one be Tea Party, please let this one be Tea Party" , in ferverent hopes of capitalising on a senseless tragedy.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There is no evidence to point to the Tea Party nor is there any evidence to point to OWS or any political affiliation.

i agree that this violent act should not be used a political football,
where is your heart?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by bl4ke360

No one is calling the shooter intelligent.

I'm curious if this shooting was politically or religious inspired, because of rhetoric preached by mainstream political and religious groups.
edit on 5-8-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

Like the inuendos you falsly proclaim in this thread? From the obsudities you infer I gather the shooters come from the same classification you yourself fall into. That's the only way you can conclude what you have. Like mistaking hindi for muslim? Really? Where do you get this stuff? Are you yourself planning a massacre so you can blame another group? I mean, you really think like this?
Carzy stuff man, I mean crazy!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Sadly this is what you get when you get a riled up pissed off, conservative that was probably hooked on prescription meds.
Sadly this is what you get when you get a riled up uneducated liberal that was probably hooked on unionized public schools. Diversity is what makes the US a unique country. In reality, how much does the population know about other races/religions in general that make up the US? The Education system is totally messed up in many parts of the country. Unfortunately it is evident in many posts on ATS and on this thread as well.

edit on 6-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No one knows the details as of yet, but to call it a Tea Party INSPIRED attack is ridiculous. Although I am not a member because my views are FAR more radical than the Tea Party.... I do appreciate the vast majority of the stances on issues, and I can assure you that none of them include shooting innocent people in their place of worship, or anywhere else for the matter. The question you ask is a loaded one (no pun intended), and is a red herring. Everytime some wack job goes on a shooting spree, the media and the sheep that still believe the media jump to conclusions and assume it was those "right wingers" or whatever, and when the facts come out the person is always some hard left commie or some anarchist. But when disscussing the crazies that do this type of thing, we are really talking about the patsies the government is using to blame the acts on. These shooting will probably continue, and maybe even get worse until America caves, or should I say, the politicians cave, on gun control or even gun confiscation. The global elitists running the show will not stop until they get all of the guns, because the gun owning American is the last barrier between them and the realization of their agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join