Was the shooting in Oak Creek a Tea Party inspired terrorist attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Was the gunman a tea party supporter thinking he was killing Muslims?

There are theories that the Shooting in Tucson was inspired by Sarah Palin's website that had a target type cross hares over Gifford's district. Has the hate in politics gone too far?

Are these mass killings politically motivated? Are liberal enticing there followers to shoot and kill people who don't agree with there politics? Is the Right enraging there followers to incite violence towards people who are different? Is religion in the US sparking hatred towards other to the point of violent outbursts?

Is the government or certain groups in politics launching false flags attacks in America to make the other side look bad?

Or is it we just hate each other so much?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Black Ops...

for the record..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if the shooter was a member of the tea party/ or was a registered Republican.

He must of thought he was shooting at "evil muslims" when in fact he was shooting at a completely different group of people.

Sadly this is what you get when you get a riled up pissed off, conservative that was probably hooked on prescription meds.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who said anything about the "tea party" being involved?
Grabbing groups out of the air?
"We don't know if Mitt paid his taxes..."
"Plenty of hate" but we know where it comes from; chick-fil-a protestors.

The "tea party"isn't violating federal law running guns illegally into mexico inorder to bring the 2nd amendment into question...
edit on 5-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Was the gunman a tea party supporter thinking he was killing Muslims?

There are theories that the Shooting in Tucson was inspired by Sarah Palin's website that had a target type cross hares over Gifford's district. Has the hate in politics gone too far?

Are these mass killings politically motivated? Are liberal enticing there followers to shoot and kill people who don't agree with there politics? Is the Right enraging there followers to incite violence towards people who are different? Is religion in the US sparking hatred towards other to the point of violent outbursts?

Is the government or certain groups in politics launching false flags attacks in America to make the other side look bad?

Or is it we just hate each other so much?

Sarah Palin wasn't a liberal. So where are you getting that liberals enticing their followers to shoot and kill people who don't agree with their politics?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I thought the shooter was a Siek (sp?) himself?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
well, I can't speak for anyone else of course...but if someone is too damned stupid to know a Hindu from a Muslim on sight and for meaning, I wouldn't have then around me or be in any group they were in. That level of pure, Grade A ignorance is contagious and real dangerous.

The Hindus I have known in life have been among the nicer and more generous folks I've called friends. This was a tragedy. I hate to think politics is what came to mind first.... heck, my first concern was Pakistani...as in Kashmir, and what Hindus and Muslims are still very much fighting over. It hadn't ever crossed my mind that an American would have done it for political reasons...let alone that bad a misunderstanding of who is who.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Bald White male with 9/11 tattoo. Screams idiot who assumed he was killing muslims.

Facts are facts are facts are facts. Could have been republican, could have been democrat, but one thing is known...he was definitely stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The liberal comment wasn't in the same paragraph as Palin. How are you linking the two? The questions are literal questions.

Do liberals.....?
Do Right Wing........?
Do religions.......?
edit on 5-8-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You live in a country that allows people to have guns that are virtually unregulated......and then you wonder why those same people shoot each other

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Black Ops...

for the record..

Proof?? Also for the record.

Can we quit with these posts that have certain statements but nothing to back them up with.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It wouldn't surprise me if the shooter was a member of the tea party/ or was a registered Republican.

He must of thought he was shooting at "evil muslims" when in fact he was shooting at a completely different group of people.

Sadly this is what you get when you get a riled up pissed off, conservative that was probably hooked on prescription meds.

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter was a member of the democrat/communist party. Those folks can get real violent and use politics as a means of asserting this violence. They even go so far as to link political ideals to shooting massacres, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Have you noticed liberal/democrats protesting Muslim mosque construction? Or the right wing protesting mosque construction? This is part of the point of the thread, how much negative so called reporting by political driven news media happen till there followers start acting out hate?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Have you noticed liberal/democrats protesting Muslim mosque construction? Or the right wing protesting mosque construction? This is part of the point of the thread, how much negative so called reporting by political driven news media happen till there followers start acting out hate?

Except a temple isn't a mosque, and Hindus/sikhs aren't Muslims.
edit on 8/5/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No one is calling the shooter intelligent.

I'm curious if this shooting was politically or religious inspired, because of rhetoric preached by mainstream political and religious groups.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

The liberal comment wasn't in the same paragraph as Palin. How are you linking the two? The questions are literal questions.

Do liberals.....?
Do Right Wing........?
Do religions.......?

Because you started with the Palin crosshairs and the Gifford shooting. Then are liberals enticing shooting people over politics. They don't have to be in the same paragraph to be linked.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No one is calling the shooter intelligent.

No one is calling you intelligent either, because all you can do is attempt to label shooters as members of political parties you don't like, to try to further your delusional agendas.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
TROLL ALERT. !

Lets keep blame where blame belongs.

To the psychos.

And since when do Tea Partiers hate Muslims?

Nice generalizing.

They are not the ones who went to war with and are still at war with them.
The liberals and the conservatives all want war.

libertarians on the other hand- mostly have a pure hatred for all the wars both parties have gotten us into.

So think about your accuasations before you go slinging mud.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I haven't attacked you or anyone else in this thread. If you can understand the topic please do contribute, if your not able to do this and must resort to personal attacks please feel free to move on to a thread you agree with.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I haven't attacked you or anyone else in this thread. If you can understand the topic please do contribute, if your not able to do this and must resort to personal attacks please feel free to move on to a thread you agree with.

Well you've attacked all tea party members, assuming that if people don't like taxes, it must mean they hate Muslims.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join