It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucson Shooting Survivors Appear in New Ad Demanding Plan to End Gun Violence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kneverr

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by kneverr

Or that possibly, just possibly, trends relating to the procurement of an extremely addictive (and lucrative) drug might not be directly comparible to trends relating to ownership of a form of weaponry.

Illegal Drugs & firearms will be forever intertwined, to believe or pretend differently is almost an act of desperation from the gun haters... illegal guns are already a lucrative business; not as big as drugs in-itself, I agree but that would change over night if they ever implemented a firearm ban in America!

I'm not disputing that there are links between drugs and firearms, what I am suggesting is that more often that not someone uses / has one or the other, not both.

I have known many individuals in the Uk who have fallen into the world of illegal drugs (and in some cases, fallen very deep indeed). None of them, as far as i'm aware, have every owned or alluded to owning a gun, illegal or legal.

Please do not presume that anyone who is pro-gun control is a "gun-hater" - the two are of course very different.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So, do they propose any measures?

Until one of these " we have to do something" jerkoffs actually propose a speciffic step they can be written off as white noise.

Rather than demand "something" be done try proposing one thing to do. While your at it back it up with real data and a plan to implement and a projected outcome.

It's time gun control proponents start acting like adults rather than fit throwing children.

What, how, why and support it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join