It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't know what the government is doing? Here's your answer from one of the most honest man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by SolarIce

No, it is pointless because the same thread was created a week ago, with the same clip.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am a fan of George Carlin and Bill hicks, but i see these threads pop up all too oftern.

And the week before that and the month before that....

This video and a couple of others by Carlin have been posted probably hundreds of times on ATS and probably will be.

There is always a new influx of people who have never seen it and these threads end up with lots of flags and stars.... it's almost like a cheap way to get them.... wait a month and then repost, a whole new batch of minds to show it to.

Does get really annoying.... the same crap posted over and over and over.

Oh well.

That's ATS I guess.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Great video. Thanks OP.

I know a lot of stuff gets reposted on here but I think when it comes to informative videos like this one they need to be refreshed once in a while for people like me who haven't watched it before.

If you've seen it posted before, drop a link and don't be a knob about it. If you can't do that then don't post at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I like this one also..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE
Great video. Thanks OP.

I know a lot of stuff gets reposted on here but I think when it comes to informative videos like this one they need to be refreshed once in a while for people like me who haven't watched it before.

If you've seen it posted before, drop a link and don't be a knob about it. If you can't do that then don't post at all.

George Carlin video, sort of like the Tree of Liberty. A revolution in America — no matter how you choose to define or characterize it — is still an American Revolution.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” — Thomas Jefferson

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join