The Miccinelli Documents - Secret Jesuit Manuscripts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You are not interested, but you keep posting. I WON'T DO WHAT YOU ASKED, seems like you not only have problems understanding the thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

One of the things you need to understand andean cosmogony is a basic knowledge of Runa Simi / Quechua, aymara and similars, not easy.... I know.

Trueman, the above quote puts you as someone very knowledgeable on Andean Cosmogony and i suspect Andean or Pre-Columbian Astronomy too.

So please answer my question that i had asked earlier

I would like to know on what authority has it been stated that Collcacapac is the Pleaides itself? Any translations? Any pre-Columbian Astronomy links? Any Research papers? Could Trueman provide any information?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Hi Trueman,

I think that BO XIAN does actually seem interested, and would like someone knowledgeable in the area (namely you) to provide an easy to understand synopsis of the content in your OP. He is just getting frustrated because you refuse to answers people's pertinent questions, or offer a short few paragraph synopsis which encapsulates and contextualise your opinions and OP for a layman (which most of us are in this area).

So far in this thread, there has been much confusion, some tentative interest from members, a wonderful post from coredrill and a lot of politely asked questions, to you specifically, that you haven't answered. You have only agreed that it is a tricky subject (and seem to be laughing internally at peoples difficulty), and put the onus on the reader to try to figure it out.

Even my post tried to briefly explain what your OP was about, and I asked whether I had it right?... which you didn't answer.

Your reply to me basically said that it is hard to understand unless you have some prior knowledge in the area (which I don't). You never answered whether I was on the right path or not... which I am still interested to have your opinion on?

Coredrill, the best contributor to your thread so far, also asked a very knowledgeable question at the end of his informative post, which you still haven't answered... even after he asked it again.

reply to post by coredrill

Also... thanks coredrill for your great posts, they explained a lot to me and helped me understand the correlation between the two articles in the OP.

Trueman... I am trying to ask nicely now... could you please... pretty please... answer some of the questions in your thread from interested members, and give us a brief synopsis of the content, your opinions and the overall context of where this information sits in relation to our lives?

From an interested member.
Cheers

<< 1   >>

join