It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness: 4 Man Team Behind Sikh Temple Shooting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by calebdaniels

I don't know about space stuff. I know the CO shooting had a lot of our cyber operations in the audience. My first thought, and I'm such a black hat thinker, and it's 3am, was that it might have been a retaliation hit for Obama starting a 'cyber' war. Probably not tho, huh?

So I would like to know more about the foreign visiting priest that was reportedly killed. Black ops don't all have to be by the US govt, or any govt. Maybe I use that term loosely- I mean an actual conspiracy to take someone out. They can be by hate groups (as alleged), or quasi-religious 'inner' groups, criminal elements, or just hired out hits.

Heck, I knew a woman that hired 2 guys to kill her husband. He was a nice man that had cheated on her. I grew up with them living close by, never would have thought her capable of that. They found him at a church with a bullet in his head. They tried to make it look like a suicide, if someone had not talked, maybe they would have thought it was and those dudes and his jewel of a wife might have walked.

I don't know enough, and have questions about the multiple shooter possibility. I would like them better answered than '"the best information we have." There were cameras in the church, I understand.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
They just said the CCTV was OFF that day so there is NO video from inside.

How convenient.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

How convenient.

hmmmm...very interesting and suspicious tid bit of info..

edit on 8-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yes how very convenient.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

How convenient.

Two recent mass shootings and neither one with CCTV footage? That's a little too convenient, and the media hasn't said a word. Usually they're falling over each other to air it first. You'd think this would have been mentioned.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I simply ask the question: What about the security footage?

In Aurora, CO. One of two things happened, either the security footage was confiscated by the FBI (As was the Pentagon footage) or the security cameras were turned off at the time of the shooting - which is suspect.

Now with the Sikh shooting in Wisconsin, again we're now hearing that CCTV was conveniently turned OFF at the time of the shooting. Probably, the temple would have had security footage that would also never see the light of day.

The fact that every time these things happen, security footage is NEVER released to the public, the fact the lamestream media NEVER bring up the topic of security footage, pretty much confirms that it's a staged false flag. You simply cannot tell me that TWO recent mass shootings would BOTH have witnesses saying there were multiple shooters, and BOTH would have their cameras OFF at the opportune moment.

100% False flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join