It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness: 4 Man Team Behind Sikh Temple Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Eyewitness: 4 Man Team Behind Sikh Temple Shooting

www.infowars.com

UPDATE: A family member whose parents were victims of the shooting said his parents told him there were “multiple shooters” involved in a “coordinated” attack.

An eyewitness to the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin says that a team of four men dressed in black carried out the massacre, contradicting the official narrative that a lone gunman was the culprit.

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/check

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
An eyewitness to the Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin says that a team of four men dressed in black carried out the massacre, contradicting the official narrative that a lone gunman was the culprit.

Just like the ‘Batman’ massacre, after which eyewitnesses clearly stated that James Holmes had an accomplice, today’s tragedy in Oak Creek is already throwing up questions that may suggest a wider plot.

Speaking with the Associated Press, an eyewitness stated, “Between ten and ten-thirty, four white males who were dressed darkly, dressed in all black clothing, came in and opened fire on our congregation.”

With the federal government already labeling the shootings a “domestic terror incident,” the narrative is already being manufactured to blame the tragedy on conservatives and libertarians, as well as demonizing the second amendment.

President Barack Obama is already positioning himself to politically exploit the incident. Top Democratic strategists have previously welcomed the prospect of domestic terror incidents as a means of boosting Obama’s poll numbers and helping him re-connect with the American people.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

So it couldn't possibly have been a bunch of yahoos who can't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

S&F! I would imagine we can expect to see at least two more of these kinds of things happening before the election. I mean think about it, No vote on the small arms treaty until AFTER the election???? WTF?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Could have been a racially motivated hate group. The witness may be looking for money or five seconds of fame.. or maybe both this and the Colorado shootings were shady ops. I really don't know and there's not enough evidence to hand to jump to conclusions just yet.

This is all rather suspicious though.. my conspiracy senses are definitely tingling.

Prayers for all those involved in these horrible incidents..

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hmmm. A shootout in Colorado exactly 7 days before the Olympic Opening Ceremonies where everyone was taken to Gateway HS, home of the Olympians. And then a shootout in Wisconsin exactly 7 days before the closing ceremonies at 10:15 (1+1+5=7) where 6+1 (the shooter) died. Now there is a police presence on Holmes St where the guy just moved into about a week ago (likely exactly 7 days if the pattern holds) related to the shooting. Nah. Just coincidence. Go back to sleep.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

So it couldn't possibly have been a bunch of yahoos who can't tell the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim?

would a group really have that much hate for either and mistake the victims they chose?
This just seems like the same thing as tdkr incident.
set up to put plans into action

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not sure if this is connected, but I was listening to LIVE Police Scanner during most of the incident. During the broadcast I could hear Officers and Dispatch talking about using "FOUR MAN" teams to search the surrounding area.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Not sure if this is connected, but I was listening to LIVE Police Scanner during most of the incident. During the broadcast I could hear Officers and Dispatch talking about using "FOUR MAN" teams to search the surrounding area.
i'm curious, any idea how "soon" those 4-man teams arrived AFTER the shooting took place ??
can't help but wonder if the team size was a coincidence or planned in advance for "plausible deniability" purposes.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Didn't pay close attention to the time, but I know it was soon after the Sheriff set up his command post. They were bringing in different Police from the surrounding area. They began to set up 4 man teams to search the surrounding area, including homes and buildings.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm not completely ruling out a 4 man team as a possibility, but eyewitnesses are AWFUL at actually relaying what really happened. That much adrenaline and fear running through your average person really screws with the head.

It's good that ATS is so quick at catching these little story glitches but in my opinion they are generally just the various news organizations trying to be first with the most information, then realizing the information was BS ad not including it in future reports. It makes a lot more sense than thinking all the media agencies are controlled and told to retract or hide truths but allowed enough access to get the 'truth' out in the first place.

ATS hears hooves and thinks reptilian zebra from Nibiru sometimes.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Guess you can't be a terrorist if you're white huh?

Is the label terrorist only reserved for brown people with AK-47s?

These were terrorists, these terrorists attacked innocent women and children just like the 9/11 terrorists killed thousands of innocent people.

You're already blaming the "left" and "liberals" when the ones that are politicizing this horrible tragedy are the people that have the 2nd amendment tattoo'd on their ass

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I believe the govt. has already labeled this a terrorist incident.

Both pro gun and anti gun groups are going to politicize this like they always do.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What official narrative? I shut this off a bit ago for TV so maybe I missed something, but outside of Medical facts and the most raw general information, I hadn't heard anything passing for an official version of anything? It sounded like the cops on this one really are keeping things quiet until they know what they have.

If they DO have a multi-man team....they came from somewhere. They didn''t beam in. Odds are, there are others where they came from....or perhaps not far in running yet. I'd say they have some pretty good reasons..IF they really have a confusing scene with multiple people. That's scary... Coordinated team action would be something new inside the U.S. for this kinda thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

eyewitnesses are AWFUL at actually relaying what really happened
reply to post by Domo1

I suppose we should listen to who then?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Four man hit team and they shoot only 6 or 7 people? Looks like shootings are more difficult then a person might think.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Black Ops..

for the record..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

The physical evidence. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously inaccurate. For example a 1991 study found that in 45% of cases where an innocent person is found guilty it is due to faulty eyewitness testimony. There are other studies that place this number over 50% in the US.

Another example comes from the FBI. During training on of tasks potential agents witness a "crime." After they are asked to state what they saw. I can't remember the exact numbers but most fail this task. Most of these individuals have been trained to observe and even they have trouble accurately remembering what they saw. Do you really think an untrained observer is going to have a better memory of what occurred, especially when they're fearing for their life?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah, put me down for FBI sponsored discontented loosers they picked out of some chat room to groom for just such a play.......Like they set up the very first WT bombers with a real bomb.....had to opportunity to make it a dud, but no said go ahead, make it a reaal one...well we all know what happened next.....
The deep cover agents entrap loose cannons to do their dirty work so TPTB can call for more control afterwards.
The way i see it, its inevitably comming down to a violent and a very divided country.
The goverment wants our souls along with hearts and minds....and i dont think well buy it....
This is a war of survival, and we the people are loosing it.......badly!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by deadeyedick

The physical evidence. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously inaccurate. For example a 1991 study found that in 45% of cases where an innocent person is found guilty it is due to faulty eyewitness testimony. There are other studies that place this number over 50% in the US.

Another example comes from the FBI. During training on of tasks potential agents witness a "crime." After they are asked to state what they saw. I can't remember the exact numbers but most fail this task. Most of these individuals have been trained to observe and even they have trouble accurately remembering what they saw. Do you really think an untrained observer is going to have a better memory of what occurred, especially when they're fearing for their life?

Yea i hear you but i don't buy it. Did someone tell you these things or are you a witness.
My point is that a witness may get some details wrong but come on do you really think 1 shooter would be mistaken for 4?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join